'Bachelor in Paradise' suspended over alleged misconduct on set

'Bachelor in Paradise' suspended over alleged misconduct on set

Bachelor in Paradise's Corinne Olympios says she was blackout drunk and unable to give consent when DeMario Jackson performed oral sex on her

Corinne Olympios has also said that she has a boyfriend and would not have done what she did if she was sober.

>has a boyfriend and would not have done it if she was sober
>has a boyfriend
>contestant on the bachelor
>would not have done it

SHUT IT DOWN

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4597130/Corinne-Olympios-blackout-drunk-DeMario-incident.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyo7Ar75dXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers being niggers. The girl is a race traitor whore anyways.

>Corinne Olympios has also said that she has a boyfriend and would not have done what she did if she was sober.
you missed the best part

should we believe her?

Niggers and (((MGTOW))) etc. will defend the nigger of course. They always do.

>should we believe her?
No. She's a whore. What was she doing there in the first place then?

>it's not my fault I was slutting around
>it was the drinking made me do it

>burn the coal, pay the toll
>ariund a black, never relax

She accidentally relaxed...

>black guy
>eating puss
Nah man, she lying

>literally while on a reality show thats a contest to hook up with the one guy

DeMario says that on the first day of filming, Corinne put her genitals in his face and he performed oral sex on her

>should we believe her?
She says a nigger raped her. Yes, I believe her.

Both of them can go to hell, fucking degenerates.

The fuck was she doing on the show in the first place if she didn't intend to fuck the bachelor?

Reminder that if you side with the woman you are siding with feminists who believe if two drunk people have sex, the man is a rapist. This is a hook up show and they were both drinking. This was not rape.

thats not what she says. she doesnt blame him and they are on good terms according to TMZ.

she blames the producers of the show for letting her get that drunk

yes, thats her actual thought process

women should be accountable for their own actions just like men, just because hes a nigger doesnt mean she should be let off the hook for instigating it

The shows are fake. They are actors.

exactly. obviously she intended to fuck the bachelor, but not tell. shes a slut through and through, she is just crying rape because she got caught
naturally, it cant be her fault. it was the alcohol. or the producers who gave her the alcohol. they are the real bad guys here!

That woman is white in america.
46%?

Lolol americucks why do your women love BBC so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=lyo7Ar75dXE

hahahahahahahahha slut confirmed. fucking hilarious how all the other girls hate her