Putin Meets With Ethereum Founder To Create National Virtual Currency

Putin Meets With Ethereum Founder To Create National Virtual Currency

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/putin-meets-ethereum-founder-create-national-virtual-currency

>6/6/17
old news

Amazing
>literally a week ago
>ancient news that should not be talked about.
Buy etherium now.

Holy shit this is huge news.

If you're not investing at least 10% of your net worth into Ethereum you are missing out on an investment opportunity of a life time.

>literally a week ago
>ancient news that should not be talked about.
in crypto anything older than 1h doesn't matter

>went up 30x,
>buy now! buy! buy! buy!
You missed out, end of story.

>Tfw I had a transaction on hold for 3 days because muh fee inflation
Wew, so that's why it didn't go through

now you come shill here to sell your bags user?

ETH is centrally controlled and as of yet has not produced anything of value except one DAPP called the DAO that defraud millions out of people.

Smart contracts can be done on other blockchains including BTC. Its garbage, but I still hold some because people keep buying it so I may as well.

>Buy etherium now.
Bought at $80 sold at $399, did I fuck up user?

Nice, keep holding. I bought one etherium and forgot about it, checked the price today and I feel like an heroing for not buying more.

>To Create National Virtual Currency
Russia really is going bankrupt, huh.

You could have bought bitcoin at 2k and still produced a 50% profit.

Fuck Ethereum its literally the Orwellian 1984 NWO currency. Just wait for Segwit + Lightning network for Bitcoin.

Why would Putin do this if not to pull a full Hitler and abandon the central banking system?

And it'll fix it the way hitler did with Reichmarks and piss off the eternal jew and start the war against Russia, who are building concentration camps for 9 million gays

Altcoins are rising, buy eth and bitbeans to preserve your seat on the moon mission.

Hitler would never go for Cryptos though

Actually, all big governments in the world are interested in the blockchain technology, including the US and China.

Buy DGB too. It's currently at 1100, you won't find it this low again. Lots of big announcements coming up in July, price is guaranteed to moon.

>j- just wait ... it will happen... soon...

Lol

It's also vulnarable to frequency attacks

source: russian hacker