Age of Consent Laws

Are these laws really for the best?

I think these laws can really damage adults and children. They are essentially forced by their parents to help send their lover to jail. They're also told their lover never loved them and they should stop trusting people. Isn't this damaging them for life?

bump

I agree

Gee Ahmed. Nice projection. I didn't know raping 9 year old girls will still put you in prison in Bongland.

We're opposed to rape

>Are these laws really for the best?
Behold this pedophile. "I wanna fuck kids!" That's because no adult women will have anything to do with you, so you're hoping to take advantage of someone who doesn't understand what a beta failure you are.

Your tiny dick is not our kids' problem. I suggest you kill yourself.

AoC is statist crap to weaken the family. A girl belongs to her father, he is the one can say when she is to be married and if he wants do her before that it's fine. All other sex is rape. According to proponebts og the AoC girls belong to the State

>We're opposed to rape
when there's more than four witnesses.

>Ahmed BTFO

Is this person a paedophile?

"The interrogation was horrendous. I kept on denying that anything had happened. Then I gave up. My older friend was arrested. After my parents had forced me to confess everything, they denounced him. After that, nothing could be done to reverse the course of events. I've never forgotten this. It was not fair. It could have been such a beautiful memory. Nowadays I'm married and have four children. I wouldn't object if they had contacts with adults. I consider it positive."

Double Edged Sword.

Nothing will scare children more than being fucking raped by 40 year old man who cooks kebab for a living.

On the other hand, maybe parents should do their fucking job too.

What unoriginal feminist crap. "You just can't handle a real woman", no, roastie, we don't want you.

GG here's a (You)

if you want to fuck immature girls that says allot about you. you're weak..you just want someone you can easily control. 18 is young enough weirdo.

Old enough to bleed old enough to breed what I learned when I was a kid

Actually, 14 is the perfect age. The woman had enough time to develop her breasts/hips and that's right before they start to go downhill.

Introversion does seem to drive a lot of it. These people find the company of children less threatening than that of adults. Adults are more judgemental and less open. Children tend to be friendly and pleasant.

Pretending they just want to control people misses the nuance and portrays them as inherently evil

>Are these laws really for the best?
Can you think up a better way to protect children from predator men?

What sort of thing are you talking about?

>21 are bitch loose cunts
>18 horny degenerates, always in orgies
>16 whores fuck all the classmates
>14 perfect age, high discovering sex with partner. Probably just one lover for the rest of the life.
If you are going for the "mature" you are going to get a witch that would steal all your money and childrens.

replace with consent of the father
doesnt matter if she is 13 or 30 until she is married she is his property

I think the laws are unusually high for 18 year. Should be around 16. Mental maturity is not a real argument since 100% of women are retarded no matter how old they get.

The pedos are really adamant aren't they? Everyday pedo propaganda. RIP /pol we've been infiltrated
Thanks dengerate. Kys

Sage

>fuck actual girls
>women as legislated property
literally Shariah
This is a thread filled with Muslims

i think the age of consent of 16 are ok. i'm 35 and 16 year old girls annoy the shit out of me and i'm not likely to go chasing after them. i happen to like girls in their 20's personally.

ahmed i know your a pedo nigger faggot but this is about the criminal justice system

the prosecution will do everything they can to destroy the defendant if its a adult who would have to testify in a rape case. with a minor they dont have to testify because of age of consent laws

they actually started disbarring niggers for trying to put kids on the stand in rape cases. your preference for jail bait is secondary to the prevention of further emotional distress of minors in the eyes of the law

This, finally someone who agrees.
>URGH, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEDOS ON Sup Forums??!?
Go back to plebbit.
Y'know how it goes, "women are for babies, girls are for pleasure".

That's a good argument
How do they manage to convict people who harm children in other ways?
Are there no ways to convict rapists that don't involve cross-examining children in front of a jury?

- Ban fornication
- Reinstate fatherly control
- Sex within marriage ONLY

Then you can have your lowered AOC

FORGOT TO ADD:

AOC SHOULD BE BASED ON PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT and not necessarily age. The mind and the body tend to mature concurrently.

Oh Uncle Paul