What the fuck is this video? What country is this where we go round-robin sucking the president's cock...

What the fuck is this video? What country is this where we go round-robin sucking the president's cock? It's like some third-world country where everyone is groveling to prove loyalty.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-cabinet-meeting_us_593ebc52e4b0c5a35ca1acbe

this whole thread is trash OP
you're trash too

>I'm a cuck and I can't help it

I pity you.

Whats wrong with reddit?
Its a poor mans idea of a rich man
Its a stupid mans idea of a smart man
Its a weak mans idea of a strong man

I like this image, may I save it?

Trump did nothing wrong.

No, you're trashy.
You linked a website's trash blog.
A website that most places regards as trash.

>He's a poor mans idea of a rich man
Yet still richer than you'll ever be
>He's a stupid mans idea of a smart man
Yet still smarter than you'll ever be
>He's a weak mans idea of a strong man
Yet still more alpha than you'll ever be

Whoops meant to reply to op

>linked a video on a website that triggers you
>you can't watch the video because so triggered

Try again when you can control yourself.

Trump isn't smart nor is he alpha. He's rich because he's a weasel and a small, small man who steals from the less capable.

>Turned 1 million into 4+ billion
>Turned nothing into 5 billion worth of free advertisement in a 2 year period
>Beat the "Most qualified candidate in history" for the most powerful position in the world
>Literally predicted the future
>Not smart
>Not alpha
Thanks for proving my point

It's been told time and time again that if Trump had invested all the money he was given and loaned that he could have turned it into far more money than he has today through his "great deals".

He's a failure of a business man and a failure of a human being.

>if Trump had invested all the money he was given and loaned that he could have turned it into far more money

That was never the goal or the end game though. The very first sentence of The Art of the Deal is "I don't do it for the money."

There are many, many, many people who have far more money than Trump, but none of them are even capable of being elected President.

Trump is a small-minded autistic mandchild whose only goal in life is to domineer everything around him because his dick is small and he has daddy issues. It's why he abused his kids, abused teenage beauty contestants, raped women, and abuses his wives. Then there's the handshakes, where it's a perpetual battle between autism, faggotry, and ego.

I fucking laughed my ass off when Macron grabbed his hand and wouldn't let go, and you could see Trump's ego deflate 10x when a real man showed him what was up.

Trump is worth a few hundred million tops, and I'm sure he he's almost no liquid assets

You lost, get over it.

>he can't stand hearing the truth about his puppet

Poor babby, what will he do during the impeachment?

>Invest money
>two options
>risk losing it all and being 1M in debt
>Build business empire, forever marking your place in the history books, and still making enough for his entire family to be set generations

>Owns building nearly worth 2billion alone
>Name on hundreds of skyscrapers world wide
>Over 500 businesses
>Made 150M in 2005 alone
>only worth a few hundred mil tops

It will never happen, so I'll just be carrying on with my life as normal. You, on the other hand, will still be sperging out and crying on the Internet.

You're right, he'll quit before the impeachment, because Trump is a quitter. He cheats at literally everything, from golf to financial deals to taxes, and when called out on it he just throws his hands up and leaves lawyers to fix it for him.

He'll do the same for this.

Slow down there cowboy. You don't need to tell us about your personal life. Shit don't project your sick mind on others man.

>projecting meme

It's not even funny when you use it wrong.

This argument is retarded
If he didn't spend his money how many people would know his name? How many jobs could he give people?
fucking zero

How's that been working out for you?

Sage

>implying trump cares about giving people jobs

He would have a name simply from being rich, which would therefore create him more riches.

Trump's idea of jobs, and I mean this literally, is counting people at subcontractors and supply companies as his own employees. So thousands of employees that Trump boasts as his are not his in any way, shape, or form.

Trump is one of the most retarded "business men" to ever tarnish America's name.

Your just simply retarded or a paid shill.

That piece of shit study stating if he invested it all into a s & p index didn't take into account the billions he spent over the years on planes, choppers, apartments, his family, his family's businesses and all the pussy he got flashing his cash.

Add in the Trump brand.

So which is it? Retarded or paid shill?

>This argument is retarded

I remember hearing this all the time last year. It's so stupid and the people saying this have to be austists if they don't realize that being a household name is far more valuable than any sum of money.

Thanks, person who knows literally nothing about investment.

He could have had tons of spending cash from dividends alone with the kind of initial investment that he had.

I wonder if Sup Forums put out memes that Trump is an SJW LGBT pandering lefty liberal that we could somehow flip the script?!
Why didn't he ban Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc? he pandered to using only Obamas list like a good liberal!!! wtf I hate Trump now, etc.

>He could have had tons of spending cash

But alas, he did not, and he became the 45th President instead.

Do you not understand that "tons of spending cash" is not the end goal for a lot of people in life?

Aspiring for power is not a respectable quality in anyone. Trump has no intention of uniting America and has never shown any indication that he's capable or willing. He'll insult literally anyone that opposes his will and throw tantrums when America's checks and balances tell him to sit down and shut up.

This man won't be president for more than a year and you can take that to the bank.

>Aspiring for power is not a respectable quality in anyone.

I don't understand you at all. There's a fundamental disconnect here; I have no idea what sort of person you are, but it's nothing I can empathize with.

......so in your fucked up head, people who crave power and control are perfectly normal?

You're right, there's literally nothing between us that's similar. You've proven your degenerate mental capacity, which is roughly on par with a muslim or nigger. Violence and control is all you understand.

>people who crave power and control are perfectly normal

Yes, that's the point of living. Are you telling me that I'm supposed to just veg out in front of a TV or lay down and die? My entire life has been a gradual accrual of power and control of various things.

That's my favorite political compass

If Trump's such a fucking retard then why don't you have billions and are in charge of the US, because apparently you know how to be WAY more successful.