Need help. Tired of this shit

Is there a way I can sign a petition that I voted for Trump and that the Russians did not in any way, shape, or form influence my vote.

The Dems are beating this horse so badly that the media and leftists 100% believe my vote was changed by Russians. I feel I need to sign something (and I bet a ton of other people would also) stating that I voted for Trump for Trump and nothing else. It's getting beyond absurd.

Please help me come up with a way to get people to agree that their vote had nothing to do with Russian influence.

You are a hacking denier! We hacked all your elections by 1000 russians who somehow managed to speak very english

>Is there a way I can sign a petition that I voted for Trump and that the Russians did not in any way, shape, or form influence my vote.
THAT WOULD BE RACIST
YOU BIGOT

Russia manipulated you with memes and fake news, this is how Russia interfered, by manipulating mentally ill people into voting for a mentally ill leader.

Also they hacked the DNC and leaked their dirty laundry.

Russia didn't change anyone's votes directly.

I bet you think all your opinions are unique and pure of influence

SHUT UP RUSSIAN SHILL

Zdrastvei tovarisch!!

>Also they hacked the DNC and leaked their dirty laundry.
No they didn't. Rembember when the DNC said that then wouldn't let the FBI investigate bit let Crowdstrike look in to and make opinion while having deep ties to the DNC?

Yes, we also did the same trick on the Ukraine, russian-speaking very corrupt, easily bribed, poor country that is under big economical influence from us (gas/goods transit) and have coverage of our news channels

Oh wait, we couldn't. Even with several years of constant propaganda coverage, so Putin had to resort to military actions

Stop watching any of the MSM's and/or boycott their advertisers. They demand a dollar amount per view from said advertisers, and if their ratings tank usually adverts would negotiate a lower $ per view. Slow and painful death of the MSM over time.

yes goy, let's do a supplementary election just to be sure there was no... funny business

everything will be most legitimate this time.

you're a fucking brainlet if you voted for Trump, everyone knows you're too dumb for critical thought and are easily open to influence and manipulation

OP lemme tell ya, having visited /T_D and seeing that pulsing repository of dog shit with my own eyes, I can assure you that run-on-the-mill retarded faggotry had a much greater influence on Trump voters than some filthy cossack scheme

>sign petition saying you weren't influenced by the russians
>"It's clear that the Russians influenced that petition!"
you'd best prepare for a happening, boy. you're in one.

Happening? Enlighten me

Yeah because world war 3 was much better option GTFO you trannie !

The fact that you think the president would be aloud to do something crazy is cute.....

Fuck you shareblue faggots. I voted for Trump because I like him. Better than the devils cum you put up against him which fucking lost big league. MAGA faggots. I'm going to bust a bit daily knowing you fucking zombies had zero chance and hope you choke on seeing red, white, and blue cock.

Sign petition with 5.56.

If it comes to that, sign me up.

where did your balls go?