Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTl2pMFWj6I
youtube.com/watch?v=M0mpGGDLTXY
youtube.com/watch?v=TAu-PXDhLX0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhrhLovaFs8
youtube.com/watch?v=GKt6vRfNvuc
youtube.com/watch?v=1eb25l1BkyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We killed Nazi people. I thought that was a good thing Antifa says so?

Allied soldiers letting out their personal anger on captured soldiers and civilians and then claiming moral highground.
Not more to it.

History is written by the victors

That video of her doesn't prove much though.

How do we know she didn't just get injured by US shelling in a nearby German village or something??

But who won the war tho?

When one side eradicates the other it is victory. No matter the cost.

The Nazi's will never return and "pure" Aryans will go extinct in the next 200 years.

wat

>they call this victory
yeah, prolly because they won and shit.

They rounded up the german men into work camps and imported africans/asians to rape their defenseless women.

I'm not kidding either. Fucking brutal.

Just watch the The Greatest Story Never Told that gives you the basic gestalt.

Boo hoo, kraut

What story will Mohammad bin Mohammad write about you in 2030?

The G*rmans made retarded choices for vehicles

We shaved the women who consorted with the Germans
However when the Germans were occupying the country, no man was to be seen revolting about it
lmao

your mom goes black. still proud?

And thus humanity goes.

We will fight and bicker among ourselves, eventually depleting our finite resources and fading into nothing.

At least we aren't racist.

oh shut up for once, we aren't some global force for good ourselves

Now you are happy because your mom is free to fuck niggers. Winner winner chicken dinner!

My statement was entirely on a national level, as much as Germany and its capital in Belgium would rather it not be

Article 19 is entirely reasonable for a military tribunal, though. Technical evidence rules often lead to the inadmissibility of probative evidence. If they strictly applied common law evidence rules to those proceedings there'd be no chance of conviction.

Article 21 is clearly a cover for some bullshit though

Selling out Poland and Czechia to Soviets.

Wilhelm Gustloff
Dresden and Hamburg
Agreeing at Tehran Conference to ethnic cleansing of Germans in Central and Eastern Europe
Slave labor of Germans in Soviet Union
Rhineland Deathcamps run by Eisenhower

And (((they))) say the Germans were the bad guys.

yeah, it's true the krauts are doing this to themselves but they were absolutely brutalized for decades after ww2, future generations born all the way up to the early 90s had to suffer punishment

Sorry mister heroic liberator, damn america is truly a nice ally.

They've been punished since post-WWI, let alone WWII. But you know who blames their troubles on things from 100 years ago? Niggers.

The Allies committed war crimes. We raped and murdered innocents.

As Macbeth once said, "What is done, is done."

150 years, and their punishment didn't end until 1989 which was when communism fell in germany and eastern europe and that was 28 years ago

Threads like this make me wonder why we are even allies with the rest of the west.

dude that has my name on it WTF? delete this please. Im just browsing here from redt

Out of 3 mil German soldiers in Russian captive 1.1 mil died.
The Russians basically had concentration camps without the gas chamber so everyone worked until they died.

Probably shags like a minx. Hhhnnngg

you really are weird, user.

you shouldn't be it's still popular and patriotic to hate your people here in burger land

>That video of her
Breh, thats one of the whores that fucked with the enemy and was beat by her own village.

yeah. there's lots of 70+yr old germans of mixed african/asian heritage

anglos dindunuffink wrong

Hi Schlomo!

Only ones I know about are the bombing of Dresden and the rape of Berlin.

I don't know the actual extent of either and I'm pretty sure they are heavily disputed as expected.

I like how we shame countries like Japan and Turkey for denial of downplaying war crimes while doing the same, all while many Western nations make it illegal to deny or debate the holocaust in any way.

Shouldn't have started the war then faggots.
Start shit, get hit.

Then why do internet yanks, polls and your politicians pretend that everything is alright between us?
Or is it some sort of advanced dindunuffin?

Google: Rhine Meadows
Ike the mulatto kike was a genocidal war criminal.

it's not like they proposed a peace treaty to you guys or anything. but hey you defeated them and now your daughters are free to get blown up at concerts

it took only 3000 german/nazi administratorsand police to govern france during ww2. Millions of french collaborated with the nazis yet it was only the prostitutes that got punished.

the french resistance was largely a meme

America has become a mistake. Sorry friend.

Or maybe, just maybe, our two countries should be run by WASPs who were sympathetic to what the Germans were trying to do.

pretty much and everything is all about muh peace over here unless a country has oil or muslims

you werent invited to join.
you invited yourself to the party
and fucked up until big brother came for your rescue.

Kek and here I thought China was doing all the copying...

m-muslims?

whats your name user

I really used to like the US because I thought they were less hateful towards us than the others. Sad, whatever.

only like 3000 of the 100k who surrendered at Stalingrad, ever made it out alive.
Never EVER lose hope and surrender again Hans.

You're extrapolating birth rates into the future until they become "zero" which is very stupid. There's a reason why statisticians are always hesitant to extrapolate unless there's a very clear LONG term trend, and they still tend to only extrapolate at short time scales.

The reason why the birth rate is so low is because of economic pressure, housing prices are kept inflated by migrants and foreign investors and people can only afford to raise one child on a high income modern urban lifestyle. However, miscegenation, while more common than it used to be is still very uncommon, the real cause of the birth rate decline is the prevalence of one child households. The housing prices aren't ever going to go back to what they used to be for as long as the West's finance is under the control of private (((central banks))) and their cohort of currency speculators, but just as the living costs won't go down, neither does the maternal and paternal instinct of human beings disappear. People still want kids whether they are conscious of it or not, it's a biological drive. I think what you will see within 75 years is a significant number of whites living like Varg, where they reduce their living costs and take advantage of tax rebates for families to support a large family on a low income.

Let's see how long (((they))) let us grow our own food and hunt before they ban it and institute a one child policy for white families when they notice that while the general birth rate is declining in urban areas, the countryside is controlled by families of traditionalists who are almost completely self sufficient from the system and have like 5-7 kids each.

Yeah, we were just going to let you take over the world because you wanted it. It doesn't work that way.

Fuck off you pathetic cucks.

> muh german engineering
cause you're all fucked and cucked in the head

What makes you think it ever ended? The post-war propaganda machine is still at work and the germanic people are now being wiped out by weaponized immigration.

We are still in the middle of WW2.

The Jews.

We'll make up for our low birthrates with high death rates for subhumans.

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN
O
M
B
E
R

H
A
R
R
I
S

D
O

I
T

A
G
A
I
N

Explains a lot.

>calls us cucks
>is proud of destroying the one force that would have prevented Manchester, etc. from ever happening

Are you a Jew from North London by chance?

S T A L E M E M E S

B3N F1$CHB31N

germany wanted Danzig back and a neutral land corridor to connect it with german territory - not the whole world.

You fucked everything up by telling poland to not go in any compromise with germany. Result: poland got wrecked and teared apart by germany and poland.

This caused everything else. Every time germany wanted peace, the dozend of times - you denied. The only one who wanted a full scale global war was you!

After the war you betrayed poland and agreed stalin to rape poland for decades.

They stopped the most noble political system and replaced it with degeneracy.

Judicial notice is not exactly a new idea either...

You do realize if you had allied with Germany against Jewry you'd still have your empire? But hey, at least now your country gets to be a jizz rag and toilet for Achmed right?

Like Germany wanted just the Sudetenland?

Result: poland got wrecked and teared apart by germany and poland*.

*soviet union

>calling us pathetic fucks
>has no argument besides insults

War crime is a retarded leftist concept.
In WAR, where lives are on the line, where nukes were dropped on civilians, everything is fair game.

How much did the Wehrmacht rape?

>England takes 1/4 of the world's land.
>England gets butt hurt that Germany wanted a few hundred square miles of land where their people already lived.
>England so assblasted they gave up all the land they conquered just to keep Germany from having any for themselves

you did it to yourselves with the muslims buddy best of luck with that though

Hellstorm is a documentary often recommended.
Also there is a book called "other losses" which covers the topic. I heard, the kikes got really pissed when it was released and they started their usual screeching.

Rape happens in war. Is it some sort of competition to you where whoever rapes the most is somehow the 'bad guy'.
If that were the case, then the 'winner' undoubtedly were the Russians.

God Morgenthau was such a piece of shit. Leave it to a Jew to want to completely defang a country and leave it helpless and backward.

It makes me weep when I read about how Germany was treated by the Jews in both the USA and USSR, and how Europe is today. They couldn't stand to see a nation that didn't need them so they had to meddle to destroy it.

The utter defeat and propaganda against the Nazis has altered the German psyche to the point where it's unrecognizable from the Germans of old. And they still self-flagellate other the (((crimes))) they apparently committed so of course they have no problem letting Muslim savages destroy their nation

Germans, will you ever get your national spirit back? Is there any way to undo the damage from WWII and the occupation that continues to this day? Will you once again feel pride in your nation and people, or is it too late?

I'm just so profoundly sad seeing what's happening to white nations. And I feel powerless to stop it

If I went to war, I wouldn't rape. Right now I'm reading about americans raping veitnamese citizen in the vietnam war. There was even a case where three GIs gangraped a fellow GI. It is just curious what percentage of the human population are actually hard core rapists that just suppress when they are within civilized society.

If you haven't seen a woman in months but instead your closest friends being blown apart, you might make an exception to your rule

Can someone please tell me two things

Have there been diaries of soldiers who were questioning which side is truly evil?

Have there been soldiers that deserted from the allies side to join the Nazis side?

>I'm reading about americans raping
I'm not saying it didn't happen, nor would I defend it if it did. Look closely at the sources for which you read such claims because much of what was written back then was from an anti-war pro-communist standpoint.
I suppose what you are reading also points out that the Viet Cong(or NVA) were also chopping off limbs of all children who the Americans were giving polio vaccines to right?

Patton had said multiple times how he felt they had defeated the wrong enemy, how he'd come to despise the Jews, and how it was a grave mistake to not march all the way to Moscow before he died in a (((car crash)))

S T A Y M A D

youtube.com/watch?v=UTl2pMFWj6I
youtube.com/watch?v=M0mpGGDLTXY
youtube.com/watch?v=TAu-PXDhLX0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhrhLovaFs8
youtube.com/watch?v=GKt6vRfNvuc
youtube.com/watch?v=1eb25l1BkyM

My understanding working on this issue is that it can not help but thinking of social structure in Britain which is politics are owned by the elites.
People you chosen politicians and its leaders are mostly from elites who pretend to be nice to working class people but very much look down on them, and
they think they never knew what's really going on with between normal people and immigrants because they don't care except own deed of status in the politics power. They have been controlling people working class British, and still now. They used Caribbean blacks and Pakistanis from ex British colonies to make up for their economy. There was a big riot between locals and Black Caribbeans in London in 1958. There was a politician who concerned and proposed his concern about future at the congress.(rivers of blood) Nevertheless, you Britons especially politicians put high priority on taking more immigrants.
Meanwhile, the immigrants are bleeding and getting its numbers because you left immigrants issue far behind from reality.
On top of that, you joined the EU to open your gate for them including the Europoors such as Lithuanians and polish.
Also, the British elites wanted to reinforce their economy more stable to take immigrants under the name of high skilled immigrants.
But reality was they leeched on your health care system and social benefits.
Your country is really fucked up.The one video in particular a black immigrant person defended and cared much more than your native kind.
I assume this is not only politicians faults but it is also derived by lack of public apathy, educational failure, excessive tolerance towards different culture made by colonial guilt.
Maybe you can not solve this time again.

2 week salary = $62,000.00

1.6 mill a year

digits don't lie

Sup Forums is going full red-pill

I can feel a temperature change