I have a friend on facebook

Should I unfriend her?

delete your account you homosexual

Why are you friends with a bunch of whackjobs?

No, you find her, and fuck the left out of her. Then redpill her until she is ready to accept christ and gas kikes.

>Should I unfriend her?
report them to CPS you souless golem.

Its called report that to child services

i'd stay friended to her to watch the downward spiral. i find pleasure in that stuff.. i know, i'm sick in the head.

Report her to CPS.

This

shit I forgot to sage this fake shit thread

report them to cps

and saged

I know a lezbo in San Francisco who got pregnant via artificial insemination. She too was really pissed when it turned out to be a boy.

However, the kid came out disabled, which she was happy about. These people are sick.

Fuck what this faggot is saying. You kill those mentally ill fucks and save that baby from sure destruction!

forward that pic to local CPS, bro.

that child should choose what it wants to do with its genitals and hormones without parental influence. pushing hormones and shit on him is definitely abuse.

Report her to CPS

(((silverstone)))

thats just the anglicized version of "Silberstein"

>Cynthia Maheeb
>Maheeb
>heeb

Facebook's UI hasn't looked like this in ages, OP is fake and gay.

Forward that shit to child protective services.

>all these clueless magapedes

fake account

>facebook
>2017

social media is kinda gay now

How is this not punishable by death?

doubt that's your friend but naw man let her roll

we already lost the first culture war, sorry to break it to everyone here. This won't be the generation where white people get their shit together, way too many of us are still flirting with ideas like equity and marxism and postmodernism. Too many jews, too many "allies."

We need this to get way, way, way darker. Clean your room, save your money, raise rich white redpilled kids. Hopefully by the time they're adults the left will be such a caricature of itself that whites begin to wake up. I want a million of this mom. I want a million fucked up trannies walking in and out of girls bathrooms, reminding white women exactly what happens from their frivolous ideologies.

I'm voting for CPS

Report for child abuse.

these are the people who will be drug out into the street and shot / hung and they will deserve it