ICE is going to deport Iraqi christians back, THIS IS GENOCIDE!

Nice going MAGA fags, I thought yall cared about the Christians in the middle east who flee from muslims But your dear leader Drumpf lied again about protecting these people

I don't care about niggers even though they are majority Christian, I certainly don't care about other shitskins just because they are Christian.

They should come here.

Genocide in Iraq? Since when?

don't you want equality? :^)

>actually saying that Christians are being genocided

But do please tell us who is going the killing? hmmm??

Don't worry Trump is trying to get amnesty passed in congress

at least you've accepted your fate

>mexicans are majority catholic
So we shouldn't deport them because they follow a european faith too?

>facing deportation back to genocide
>#notallmuslims

what did lefties mean by this?

fuck'em
they're all brown to em

ISIS will kill Christians on sight in the ME

I don't give a fuck who it is that is illegal in our country. GET THEM THE FUCK OUT.

As if they're going to be deported to Mosul ISIS territory give me a fucking break. If they're here illegally, whatever their race or religion, send em back.

This

Get fucked Katie Pavlich. Fucking retarded Conservatives.

Why are they even fucking illegal? How did they get here without applying for a very justified refugee status?

im the first post, i meant that its a shock that the media is reporting anything helpful to middle eastern christians, especially because of ((them))

If he's here illegally he's going back
>ohnothatsucks.gif

About time

Out! Out! Get 'em out!

Mexicans dont face genocide when they get deported back Also they dont face fucking ISIS, these chaldean/assyrians from Iraq do! If they get deported they will get killed by muslims.

->liberals admitting Christian genocide
Jesus Mary and joseph
But what does it mean?

You fucking retard you only think ISIS will go after them? Fucking all muslims are evil not just ISIS

ISIS is in shambles and they are borderline eliminated in Iraq and barely control any major cities in Syria. ISIS has been reduced to a buffer zone for a proxy war.

Assyrians immigrated since the 1900's to the US.

this. I'm confused. Is trump really operating on a different astral plane to make this happen?

christians in Mexico arent facing any danger, christians in Iraq get killed by ISIS

If they leak over your boarder, make sure to put a few down for the Red, White & Blue *Salutes*

I thought she was a republitard?

Its not only ISIS that goes after christians, Its muslims in general who are evil. These people pay taxes and own shops in America. Why deport them? Just Because they dont own a stupid piece of paper?

As someone who lives in SE Michigan right next to the biggest hive of chaldos, I fully support this

Finally someone who gets it. Mexicans are not facing the same problems as these people do!

Are you sure you mean to reply to my post? I don't understand the point you're making.

I asked, "How the shit is this guy an illegal alien?" especially considering how far away Iraq is and this guy's legit claim to refugee status.

Mad that they actually are striving? They own shops and business. Go get your goverment support and food stamps

Half of them are probably committing foodstamp fraud. That's huge thing among you sandniggers

Striving? They take more food stamps than the niggers here

They have greencards, they are already living over 50 years in the US and pay taxes and help society by working and owning shops. But some of them didn't apply for citizenship Because it wasnt needed as they thought they are already american

They buy shit from grocery stores with ebt and sell it in their ghetto gas stations

They don't pay taxes user. They are ILLEGAL , no paperwork, comprende?

Not American not my responsibility.

"Sandniggers" LOL kid go cry about your fake white genocide and get mad that white women are fucking retarted.

how iraqi will get in US illegal dumb ass? he will swim the ocean?!

Christians should fight instead of flee or middle east will be all sunni islamic shithole

>Christians living in this country for 50 years
>deported to warzone

>muslim "refugees" rape 5 year old disabled girl
>ICE does nothing because Soros & pals made sure it stayed off mainstream news

It's Assyrians that are being deported and yes they have been killing them off if they don't convert to Islam

where they white?

Those rounded up lost their refugee status by committing other crimes. Fuck off.

I would kill those Christians myself.

A shitskin is a shitskin.

Also Christianity is a shitskin religion. If you're not following the religion of your forefathers you're a traitor.

Picture of the family released.

How is it my problem as a white person? My people are being genocided as well. They can fuck off and fight for their land if they're so worried.

Europe is for Europeans. Blood and soil is all that matters. Christian shitskins don't belong in Europe.

why dont you do something about it instead of lecturing us on trump fucking dunecoon

>But some of them didn't apply for citizenship Because it wasnt needed as they thought they are already american

>let's keep the dumb ones

Yeah. No.

Watch out for the IED on your walk to the market today.

Both are shitskins. Why are you supporting shitskins you filthy race traiting cuck?

This is why Varg is always right about you Christians. You would sell your own people for foreigners just because of religion.

I feel for them but they should followed the law.

imagine having your faith based on your race

fucking hell dude, remove those race glasses off sometimes

They're being killed by their own shitskin brethen. Why should white people give a fuck about shitskins dying??

>all these americans learning that christian refugees exist

>country in shambles
>doesn't elect pro US government
>gets mad when the U.S decide 'well okay, bye."

I'm saying the muslims should take priority.

If anything, brown Christians refugees should be given a homeland in the middle east with nukes to back it up, just like Israel does. That way they are safe, and no racemixing occurs.

>varg

oh youre a larper, i guess i shouldve checked the flag before replying

If you're illegal...

Good riddance

Oh look it's a leaf cucking for shitskins.

Shitskins don't cease to be shitskins just because they adopt a different a different religion. You don't gain IQ points when you become a Christian (in fact you lose some). Blood, heritage and soil is all that matters. You Christcucks are fucking worthy of death for selling out the white race for a foreign religion.

Both should be deported at the same time. They have no place in Europe.

It's that simple.

Because you fucking idiots caused all this shit by invading Iraq and supporting muslim terrorists. The US is a big muslim terrorist supporter

It's probably some false flag bullshit to try to trigger right wingers. I don't care either way.

There is the right way and the wrong way of coming to the US. If you do it the right way no one was shit on you. If you do it the wrong way you are at risk for deportation, and if you are confronted with it don't cry and squeal. It's almost impossible to get a work visa in a country you have been deported from. Keep this in mind when you want a part of the American dream.

>They have greencards, they are already living over 50 years in the US and pay taxes and help society by working and owning shops. But some of them didn't apply for citizenship Because it wasnt needed as they thought they are already american
I'm speaking about the specific case in, Op. ICE only arrests illegal aliens or as the liberals imply they are called "paperwork-disabled migrants".

Then What the fuck are you doing in Australia? Get the fuck back to islamist England you retard

?!

I 100% agree with you.

But it doesn't fall on the american tax payers, it should fall on the elite.

If we give you the clintons and obama will you forgive us?

This. Why take cowards in? These fuckers allowed their homelands to be taken over by Muslims. It's their job to take back their homelands.

Not our problem. White Europeans are sick of helping the rest of the shitskin world.

>yall
Evrytiem

So are you going to tell what crime(s) they committed to get sent back

I don't know man, their skin texture isn't what >we are looking for.
You thought this admin winning was all about war on terrorism? Hahaha

How about you hand over bush, the saudi's and the jews over too?

I don't care. If it was up to me you shitskins would have been nuked a long time ago, you've always been a pest. A shitskin is always a shitskin. Just because you're a Christian does not mean you're not a shitskin.

End of story.

White Europeans are waking up to the fact that blood and soil are all that matter in the end. Christianity has killed us and made us weak and we're not going back.

if you're not here legally you need to go back. Not difficult to understand. And where is your sauce, faggot?

Sad, they should have moved to Armenia or Georgia tho.
Seems like they were illegally in USA and that is a crime.

This. You think we support our government fucking up Iraq? No, it fucking sucks that my government does this shit.

you sure seem likable.

You have no chance in hell to win this without christians. Even with christians, the chances are low. Maybe you should think about that before turning your back on 2/3 of the white race, fucking retarded larper

BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY SUPPORT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT WITHOUT AMMO? You retard go support your muslim terroristic groups

>They should come here
Fuck off leaf
>only if they are sent to pic related to live with the wolves and bears

Iraqis are cool

If they were here illegally, they have to go back. It is not America's responsibility to save people from their own culture.

I wouldn't say all forms of Christianity are shitskin lovers. I believe that the Mormons believed that those with dark skin were filled with sin and cursed by God until very recently.

Sup, sheltered teen from the suburbs. When was the last time you've been to the south?

Because I'm Australian. This is my home. You shitskins don't belong in my home. Shitskins don't cease to be shit just because they read a Bible or Quran. You're all low IQ savages who need to be nuked.

You're not gonna get me to feel sympathetic for your plight. The more you talk the more I want to murder your kind.

THANK GOD. Now, I can get some new properties in Dearborn. Christians are the greatest source of evil in history, they killed upwards of 250 million people over time!

T.Michigan UP master race.

If christian sand niggers aren't safe from muslims there, why are we deporting these muslims to mostly christian nations.

Our population is way too high, our borders should be closed until we get our shit together.

Besides, illegal is illegal, no matter what race, color, religion, etc the illegal immigrant is. btfo

I mean Guantanamo ain't that far from Florida bro

Kid get over yourself, you dont dare to say this shit in public Thats Why you hang out here in your moms basement. Go back to england you fag get fucked by paki cunts

Why cant they go to Jordan, or some other nice miceslime country.

Filthy foreigners don't stop being filthy foreigners because they subscribe to a certain superstition. All foreigners need to get out.

Katie Pavlich isn't a libtard...

She defended Trump a lot of Fox during the campaign. She's also hot as fuck

Dearborn is muzzie not chaldean, the shitskin christians all live in sterling.

Surely they're not implying that their culture of murdering Christians is inferior to western values or something.

I hope ISIS slaughters you and every single Christian out there. Christianity is a weak religion full of faggots. Turn the other cheek goyim!

But I thought Muslims were good boys who dindu nuffin wrong?
They need to make their minds up.