I don't get it Sup Forums why the fuck do you love Hitler so much?

yes i know he was an awesome speaker.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha9R2a0oi7k
But he plunged europe on the edge of total destruction.

So why?
Pic unrelated just my waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A
archive.org/details/GERMANFOREIGNOFFICE100DOCUMENTSONTHEORIGINOFTHEWAREN1939254S.SCAN
revisionist.net/index.html
revisionist.net/hysteria/index.html
germanvictims.com/
truthforgermans.com/
youtu.be/KFiOi_UnX98
youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM
youtu.be/ahXqVpkqQVI
youtu.be/oliOWcS8254
youtu.be/TW-pw4rRvUI
youtu.be/qyiYA7_G3ZY
youtu.be/FFm_4E5WiQE
youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM
youtu.be/W4nTsIl0Xkk
youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o
youtu.be/9jhogG3evd8
youtu.be/RQVIeTLqgOw
youtu.be/8qAdJTHQysI
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY
youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho&t=10794s
youtube.com/watch?v=FsdQ9wcAars
youtube.com/watch?v=NCuwbbNQcZI
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=9E771390FC77F52D724EE3F36CFDA60C
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is a home for the most worthless people
what do you expect?

that badge on her arm - what bundesland is it?
or is it some city heraldic shield?

Hope. The dream of a chance to redeem ourselves in the face of world ending "communism" NWO rfid-tier horror

Hope

actually wanted to link this
youtube.com/watch?v=2nliGOuJL5A

Saxony

We love everyone. This is a board of peace.

>But he plunged europe on the edge of total destruction.

Did he?
Or have you been brainwashed into believing false history?

jesus it's for the lelz bantz and trollz

fucking kys or join the cause and fix the dissonance.. fucking normus

>Did he?
>Or have you been brainwashed into believing false history?
Well there is no question, that everyone else wanted this war as much as hitler did, but the measures he took were extraordanary to put it mildly

I don't. I admire some of what he did prior to the war, but I prefer Mosley.

>he plunged Europe into the edge of total destruction
I thought we were talking about hitler, why are you bringing up Churchill?

>Hitler wanted the war
Wat

I have a tendency to like things I find that people hate for the wrong reasons.

GLR was a great american, and Mosley was a great brit. Hitler was pretty good there's just too many memes created by historical revisionists in order to defame him.

He should have won or made a peace treaty at least. I hope Germans make a comeback 2bh.

his intentions were to restore former german land and to crush bolshevism, why the fuck would he want to attack france and england?

Are you LARPing or are you serious?
Yes Hitler did not want war with the Anglos, that was Churchills work.
But he wanted war with everyone else ecause he thought them to be inferior to the germans.

fake quote

>fellow German
>is a cuck

checks out unfortunately

I actually love Mosley

I don't think we will, at least not without a coordinated effort with our anglo and french brothers.
The crux of the mess is that we stood against each other and not together as it should have been.
yeah well, "german land" i am okay with taking it from the commis, but our french brothers, nah

she could handcuff me anytime

They venerate his cause. Some like the occult. But his method is out of time.

Hitler saved Europe. Learn some history... don't believe your (((history))) books published by shekelstein.

>saved europe

why is it so fucked beyond all recognition then?

He didn't save europe at all.

He was the best recorded attempt in all of history to destroy bolshevism and lost. With germans killing 3:1 on the eastern front and virtually the entire world against him he lost.

There will never be another hitler. Not without total anarchy and multiple world powers falling first.

Hitler declared on czechoslovakia at almost the same time as he did on Poland, whom tensions were rising with for years, over treatment of ethnic Germans in Poland, and showing no sign of deescalation. Allies knew about this war provocation and didn't care, they guarunteed Poland with no ability to defend it as an excuse to fight Germany, Hitler was too stubborn to back down over the treatment of ethnic Germans in other lands.

After 2099 we will probably see an uncuckening in Germany.

All of Europe was at war with Germany before September 15th when he declared on the Czechs, and the Polish government ignored all diplomatic requests to deescalate tensions with Germany or improve treatment of the German minority population.

I don't like Hitler and never will, but this is a very well put together collection of quotes. It makes me understand how people could love with the guy.

Lol that's from that die welt article about the "fittest cops in Germany"

You think a pack of mongrels will uncuck themselves? Wont be the German people anyways.

archive.org/details/GERMANFOREIGNOFFICE100DOCUMENTSONTHEORIGINOFTHEWAREN1939254S.SCAN

100 Documents on the Origins of the war
From the official German Whitebook details the events leading up to the war between Germany, Poland, Allies, etc.

wow is that the bullshit their feeding you over there

dont the tell you how he had Lord Rothchild arrested , and how he brought back the economy when the rest of the worlds economys were crashing

Now. Why wasn't there an equal effort to push against Poland, which was also being very anti-Semitic?
Did you know Jews were fleeing Poland as fast or faster than they were from Germany?

>tfw no police domme gf ordering me around in german

Why live?

Check these out, Hansel.
revisionist.net/index.html
revisionist.net/hysteria/index.html
germanvictims.com/
truthforgermans.com/

Because edgy teenager mentality.

Though I admit nazism is literally the edgiest thing you can do, unlike marxism, which is just mainstream.

post the real one then Ahmed.

Just look out your window. Your ancestral home is being violently wrenched away from you, and you think it's just a passing thing. They're not going to assimilate, they'll never be "German". Hitler was the last living canary in the coal mine, and you outlawed his warning call.

Now sit back and enjoy this BBC One documentary about the history of New Londonistan, "Caliph Sadiq, Peace Be Upon Him, And His Rise To Holiness".

Yeah because negotiating for 3 years over Danzig is so extreme.
Look up the polish corridor and understand that the treaty of Versailles fucked over Germany and that Hitler was trying to get back the land that was taken from them. Even if it was in theory only. He even said he just wanted the people to be able to say they were Germans but Poland wasn't having it.
Who really fucked up in WWII?

Hitler was the man who fought the bank!

Is this bait? Hitler wanted to preserve your waifu.

I'm on my phone or I would link you like 20 videos of speeches and docs proving Hitler did NOT want war the polls and Anglos wanted it for Manny reasons primarily economic, the German economy was wrecking the world. Hitler was an amazing man who fought for the German Volk. please read and watch some books and videos on this war for the survival of the German people.
youtu.be/KFiOi_UnX98
youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM
youtu.be/ahXqVpkqQVI
youtu.be/oliOWcS8254
youtu.be/TW-pw4rRvUI
youtu.be/qyiYA7_G3ZY
youtu.be/FFm_4E5WiQE
youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM
youtu.be/W4nTsIl0Xkk
youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o
youtu.be/9jhogG3evd8
youtu.be/RQVIeTLqgOw
youtu.be/8qAdJTHQysI

There are things worse than war, and Hitler tried to stop them.

I don't. People see what's going on and they believe Hitler would be some kind of solution. He wouldn't. But they aren't going to listen.

Checked

Every last World War leader deserved nothing less than a brutal, agonizing death in the goriest, messiest, most drawn-out fashion imaginable. They sent countless men to their deaths, accomplishing nothing except weakening their own continent and people to the point it's at today. Europe could have been a bright, prosperous land today, but instead whites couldn't stop killing each other in useless wars, like retarded ghetto niggers.

POLISH CORRIDOR

Faggot detected
Relevant

That pic isn't a police officer, it's a grill who has been enabled by the state to play dress up

YES I KNOW ITS IN THE DOCUMENTS

IT WAS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE CORRIDOR THOUGH

100% this.

Leon sums it up

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

>Polish persecution of innocent Germans
Eat shit stormfag

It's just the random Stormfag who migrates back from Hotwheels chan. The average Sup Forumsack is more unbiased towards Hitler, criticizes him in a fair manner (no muh racism, muh holohaux), and use him as a way to trigger cucks.

Retarded Naziboo detected. Hitler and his merry band of faggots accomplished jackshit except paving the way for the dystopia we have now.

EU's failing, hence Germany is failing. Britain may have a chance at a return to it's former glory, but it's already over for Germany.

hitler was a deranged loser. the sooner you morons accept this, the better off your lives will be. from what I've seen of Sup Forums, 99% of the people on this board would've been exterminated by his standards.

the only reason women get into the police force is so they can stop random black guys on the street and body search them to see if they're packing

Your government didn't just discriminate Germans, they discriminated Jews and every other minority too. Your people still hate minorities. How can Poles even deny this shit? You're all foaming at the mouth with hatred for non-poles at all times.
Not an argument. Had they never done anything, nothing would have changed anyways. Failure is irrelevant to the present situation.

Hitler is just a meme
Anyone who is unironicaly a nazi is just a retard who didn't get the joke

Sup Forums is actually a leftist board

I WILL WRITE IN ALL CAPS THAT IT WAS THE MAIN REASON FOR THE GERMAN BLITZKRIEG IN WARSAW DEMANDING SOMEONE COME FORTH FROM THEIR GOVERNMENT TO NEGOTIATE PEACE TO KEEP THE WAR FROM KICKING OFF I REALLY VALUE YOUR POST AND EVEN THOUGH IT MAY SEEM THAT I AM AGGRAVATED I AM ACTUALLY NOT BECAUSE YOUR LINK IS GOOD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL GOOD ANIME

>Hitler gassed everyone who disagreed with him! I saw it on history channel! You idiots if you had brown hair he would gas you too!!!

>from what I've seen of Sup Forums, 99% of the people on this board would've been exterminated by his standards.
Even mild autism was grounds for extermination. Same with depression.

YUP CAPS LOCK IS JUST REALLY FUN THATS WHY IM DOING IT TOO. ALL GOOD FAMALAMASHIMSHAM

I like that one, Degrelle was a champ

youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY

Daily reminder that the niggerloving sheep of the government that we call "people" today were predicted by Tocqueville in 1814 in Democracy in America.
If you think Hitler is the only reason whites are cucked, you're dumbass who can't see the whole picture.

This is one of those famous ausie shitposts right?

post a picture of your arm, user. I'll let you know if you might have survived. hitler had absolutely no compunctions about killing russians by the millions, I doubt you would've made the cut.

HITLER ALSO ABOLISHED THE CENTRAL BANK WHICH I BELIEVE IS ANOTHER GOOD TALKING POINT ON WHY HE WAS SO GREAT AND WHY THE WAR STARTED AS IT WOULD'VE REMOVED JEWISH POWER IN GERMANY NOT TO MENTION THE OPERATORS OF THE CENTRAL BANK WERE JEWS WHO HYPERINFLATED GERMAN MONEY MAKING IT SO USELESS KIDS PLAYED WITH IT IN THE STREETS BUILDING PLAY HOUSES

youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho&t=10794s

youtube.com/watch?v=FsdQ9wcAars

We don't hate minorities, we hate invaders.
Relations with Jews deteriorated thanks to zionism, and rise of Shitler. We never did anything to Germans, only to chimping out Ukrainian nationalists.

But desu I'm kind of tired having these debates with retarded stormfags, so that's the only reply you'll get, Im not taking that bait.

This. Poles are hateful people that never created anything.

Check'd

He isn't the only reason, retard. Read my first post.

>nut le argument xdxdxd

If he were even half as (((redpilled))) as you whiteknighting faggots make him out to be, there would have easily been other options he would have pursued.

>Publish a list of the bankers/globalists that run the world including their residences, mail it out to as many newspapers as possible, broadcast it as far and wide as possible
>Simply send a small, secret team of highly-trained soldiers to assassinate said globalists
>Don't invade other European countries and slaughter whites en-masse

Instead:

>Rothschilds survived WWII completely unscathed
>Rockefellers survived WWII completely unscathed
>Soros' family survived WWII completely unscathed
>No Jews were even killed
>White nationallism now completely fringe and taboo thanks to Hitler, Churchill, Roosevelt and the other human garbage that were in charge

tl;dr Hitler was shit-tier. WWII was ultimately just white suicide, and all he did was help pull the trigger.

>I don't think we will
Watch this. It's a speech by Sylvia Stolz (one of Ernst Zündel's lawyers) in 2012. You can skip to 1:33:45 for the applause but I highly recommend watching the whole thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCuwbbNQcZI

>we don't hate minorities, we hate invaders
Seriously what's the difference?
>we never did anything to Germans
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=9E771390FC77F52D724EE3F36CFDA60C
This is a book published by the Cambridge Press made in cooperation with US and German post war historians.
>On Palm Sunday in April 1933, a demonstration organized by the Polish nationalist Zwia ̨zek Obrony Kreso ́w Zachodnich (Union for the Defense of the Western Borderlands) took a violent turn. Demonstrators damaged the Lodzer Deutsches Gymnasium and the Deutsche Genossenschaftsbank, while others ransacked two German bookstores and the offices and print- ing presses of Libertas, which published the German nationalist newspapers Freie Presse and Der Volksfreund.51 The incident was one of the most sig- nificant outbreaks of anti-German violence in interwar Poland, although it remains unclear how the rioting began. Despite the destruction of prop- erty, there were no personal injuries during the violence. Moreover, the participants were not senseless in their choice of targets: in Ło ́dz ́, the attacks were directed against the high school and the presses, those sites that were perceived as centers that propagated German nationalism.
What do they teach you in shitty 2nd world country schools?

He was a coked out moron who couldn't get a hard on to consummate his marriage with Ava Braun

Europe's destruction is what I want tho.

>Official reconciliation and high words from statesmen did not mean, however, that popular nationalism and pressure on the minority had died down, and the treaty may have actually worsened the situation for the minority. Despite promises by the Polish government to fight discrimina- tion, for example, the situation for German-language schools continued to deteriorate.46 In the interest of maintaining good relations, however, the press in Nazi Germany became more restrained in its reporting of abuses against the German minority in Poland. This self-censorship would last until 1939.47
Many German leaders in Poland expressed deep disappointment after the high expectations in the honeymoon period following the 1934 treaty.48 Viktor Kauder, editor of Deutsche Monatshefte in Polen (the successor pub- lication to Deutsche Bla ̈tter in Polen), optimistically wrote in the July 1934 issue that the treaty had finally broken the stalemate between Germany and Poland. He criticized those naysayers who thought Germany had given up on the minority in Poland.

>The most precious possesion you have in the world is your own people (volk)
How can you not love this man? Honest question

Hopefully now angry polacks will stop pretending they did nothing to provoke Germany.
Jk they're pollacks

BTW all of this is briefly detailed in this

He launched the greatest and most honest archeological campaigns in modern history.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

L U R K M O A R

This.

He's explicitly trying to preserve and strengthen the white race. That is a good thing.

He's explicitly waging war against the Jewish Cabal that has fucked over this planet in too many ways to count. That is a very good thing.

>Dunkirk

sage

He was right in everything he stood for. He fought the enemy and so lived a meaningful life, unlike you beta pussies.

have a you for a good post

hey rabbi

Merkel is doing the same now but you like her.