TFW you realize Daenerys Targaryen is a metaphorical representation of black Americans

>TFW you realize Daenerys Targaryen is a metaphorical representation of black Americans.

See her titles:

>Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons

>First of Her Name

Black people are always giving their kids names no one has ever had before. Tiquandeesheay is the first of her name, too.

>the Unburnt

In addition to allowing ancient KANGZ to fly, magical melanin helps keep black people from sunburn.

>Queen of the Andals and the First Men

"First men:" This is blatant "Out of Africa" theory.

>Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea

This could be a reference to the Serengeti plains, working plantations or smoking weed erryday.

>Breaker of Chains

She loves to think of herself as a great liberator, but she venerates the dead Khal Drogo and keeps the title "Khaleesi," despite the fact the Dothraki are horrific raiders and slavers. This brings to mind the fact black Americans gloss over the fact that most African slaves were captured and sold by other Africans.

>Mother of Dragons

This is a reference to the fact that the children (or youths) of black people are dangerous and unpredictable like dragons, and they're still often unleashed on political opponents like the dragons (e.g. BLM).

Also, Daenarys is a single mother to the dragons.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longmu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Typical black woman
You don´t say

Also. Her ancestor´s civilisation was the first, so yeah, WE WUZ KANGS

unholy bait/10. Still, made me respond.
Your blatant lack of understanding of the source material is quite appalling.

Says the guy with "cUc" in his ID

You're right OP even though you're a massive faggot, Westeros is Europe, obviously the wall is Hadrians wall. Start from there.

Blacked.com

I wonder who the Braavosi bank are?

Westeros is England

Then why is she shipping literal hoards of rapefugees into the white homeland?

Daenerys Targaryen is a metaphor for the Republican Party.
> Freed the slaves
> Constantly attacked by the KKK because "muh cotton"
> Totally going to join forces with Jon Snow (protector of The Wall, aka Donald Trump).

no way!

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

LORETTA LYNCH HAD A 2nd MEETING WITH JAMES COMEY; HE CONFRONTED HER ABOUT THE TARMAC MEETING W/ BILL CLINTON, AND SHE GAVE HIM A LONG, COLD STARE

maybe?

Sand snakes look like the Spanish, Moor, sound mediterranean, and the Starks and northern lads are all yorkshire accents lol, sounds about right then

Yeah I can see it now

DeShawnstein shut up, this is possibly a gud thread, OP is posting too so its not a slide thread really is it? .

you forgot one of the titles. "Those titties who defies the gravity

Daenerys is the perfect example of a left wing virtue signaling race traitor whore who's not only got celebrity status, but who's SJW bullshit backfires when applied to real world situations. The one unfortunate thing about her is that she came from an amazing race of people
>Valyrians, who are a lot like the ancient aliummz of Thule mythology in appearance
A people who rode dragons and toppled entire empires and kingdoms.

sew yew be saiyan WE WUZ IMBRED RAPE VICTIMS AN SHEEEIIIT ?

JESUS CHRIST, ITS JASON BOURNE!

How was I to know?
there was a time when you didnt know either so dont be a little smart arse, João

This. I half expect her to start bitching about oweing reperations for the crimes of her ancestors. Plus shes bringing a hoard of rapist savage shitskins to white lands.

She's the Whore of Babylon, user. She literally rules the equivalent of the city from a stepped pyramid and rides dragons.

link

>but she got blacked by drogo

Nice OC, laughed at the first name.

Having seen her act from 10 feet away, I can safely say she is cute.

Triggered.
Calm down, man. chill, It's a joke

But you said it was Europe, you shit-dicked sodomite.

Yeah well dont fucking push me, thats all im saying.

She is more like a Turkish girl trying hard to look blonde. Absolutely disgusting.

White Walkers = Muslims

Wyatt are you bit dim or somthing? I know what i fucking posted, I think you need to open an Atlas at some point.

You: Westeros is Europe

Me: Westeros is England

You: No shit Westeros is England

Me: But you just said Westeros is Europe

You: I know I said it's Europe, idiot

You make no sense. Is Westeros England or Europe? England and Europe aren't the same thing.

I should be saying UK instead of England

White fuckers

Tbh I would let him black me too

lol

>See her titles:

I thought it was a take on near-east rulers.

>Tbh I would let him black me too
>flag

Lol haha I was just trolling

Her titles are a Westerosi tradition. She has so many because without them all you would see is a tiny teenage girl.

Holy shit OP you need to fucking read ASOIAF more.

>Black people are always giving their kids names no one has ever had before. Tiquandeesheay is the first of her name, too.

One other Targaryen princess (non-monarch) has had the name Daenerys.

>In addition to allowing ancient KANGZ to fly, magical melanin helps keep black people from sunburn.

Too bad Dany and other Valyrians are literally an ubermensch Aryan figure because of fair skin, fair hair and beauty.

>Queen of the Andals and the First Men

First Men is a clear parallel to Celtic people in the story (came to Westeros/Britain before Andals/Anglo-Saxons; predominantly found in the North)

>Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea

um.. okay

>Breaker of Chains
>Mother of Dragons

Ok I admit, this had me lol.
>Mother of Dragons

Just for the sake of argument, black people sunburn too. It just takes longer.

>mfw you're a black user and don't like this character and don't see her as a metaphorical representation of black Americans.

> the Unburnt
white
> Queen of the Andals and the First Men
What is ancient mythology
> Breaker of Chains
Yeah, this doesn't scream black american to me.

>Mother of Dragons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longmu

Stop being an ignorant dumbass. You obviously have some subconscious negativity held against black people and you're projecting it on a white woman who rules dragons. Meanwhile ignoring ancient mythology that has nothing to do w/ Africans.

Stop being a fuckn idiot. You've swallowed too many of the toxic brainlet pills found here.

Daenie is a usurping libcuck femwhore who's hellbent on attaining the 7 kangderms based on a false claim

Emilia is hot though.