Predictions for the future of the West?

My predictions:
>increasing degeneracy
>further shifts to the left
>demographic overrun in most Western nations (european ethinicities become minorities)
>angrier non- white politics
>rightist dissidence gets cracked down on
>absolutely no pushback aside from a Brevik like shooter appearing every five years or so.

Feels dystopian man.

Other urls found in this thread:

michelduchaine.com/2013/05/12/re-writing-history-the-prophecy-of-john-of-jerusalem/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the west is ashes, you have my permission to get nuked

We are already seeing pushback. In 5 years, France is going to see a massive political shift right, hell the far right increased their share of votes in the pres election by 5x in first round and 6 times in second round. Britain has 65k right wing protests.

It is not yet time for the black pill.

France went hard for a globalist banker, and his party recently got a supermajority in French parliament. Front National won barely any seats.

That was the first round.

They will win even more in the second round.

michelduchaine.com/2013/05/12/re-writing-history-the-prophecy-of-john-of-jerusalem/

It's the beginning of a new Dark Age, similar to the bronze age collapse or the Crisis of the Third Century.

but you have to look at where the demographics are going. pensioners in france overwhelming (like literally 80%) went for macron, whereas around 40% of the youngest voting group supported the front national. In 5 years, many of the former group will be dead, while the latter group will probably only expand as new voters continue to lean right.

Europe is going to get screwed either by Islam or the EU.

US is going to experience Leftists doing Islamic style attacks.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Chinese Financial crisis will sink the developed world. Banks will go bankrupt together with firms. You'll have social unrest, police or army won't control it. And then you'll have a natural balkanization of Europe with different centers of power

State enforced homosexuality

I thought you were a faggot but your London bridges prediction made you slightly less of a faggot.

Why would leftists create bad PR for themselves? If they resort to terrorist violence rwds might become more than a stupid meme.

You could've avoided this by electing a charismatic and reasonable republican who would pave the way for further radicalization, but you chose a clown and now everybody is laughing at trump and the right wing by association.

Even an incompetent hilary clinton would have pulled better results in promoting republicanism and conservatism but you guys jumped the gun.

You have no one to blame but yourselves.

You are talking about the same people who also called the likes of Romney Hitler.

Sea beets

USSR 2.0 fully operational as means to "protect" the EU population. EU army only used for internal purposes. Stasi 2.0 helped by Chinese anti-human hypercapitalist technological system implemented.

A long dark night.

nationalism wanes and a kind of corporate feudalism takes over and exists within the rotted out husks of nations

> US will have major financial crisis
> Conservatives will continue to wake up
> Liberals will continue to worsen
> Trump continues to tighten the noose on the corruption.
> Globalists and banks will start a war or they will kill Trump
> Kill trump = civil war
> Financial crisis = civil war
> If banks try to start war both liberals and conservatives will say no.

Trump has a decent chance of not being president come 2020. His approval rating is low already due to bullshit reasons already. Just wait until real problems come, and the objections to him are no longer about hurt feelz.

>Unstable Europe, Arabs will become a huge permanent underclass, turning the continent into a muslim version of Brazil, complete with shantytowns and shariah no-go zones.
>The far-right will win elections in several European countries but it will stop short of genocide since Europeans don't have the stomach for it, instead in this second stage Europe will resemble Israel.
>China will become increasingly ruthless in Africa, they will also reach Mars first
>Japan will develop nukes but this will not stop its slide into irrelevancy as the population shrinks. It will default on its debt at some point during the 2020s.
>USA will balkanize, with a Mexican-majority breakway state centered around California. There will be right-wing death squads and white nationalist militias trying to stop this secession and clashing with Hispanic and black supremacist groups.
>Eventually the US civil war will develop into a world war if/when any foreign power gets involved (most likely Russia)
>The world will end in nuclear fire sometime during the 2040s

>absolutely no pushback
It's why the Left is brilliant. They've managed to frame their arguments and causes as the "right" thing to do, so anyone who disagrees with liberals is automatically racist, sexist, xenophobic, and "wrong"

Have you ever had a sea salad? Have you ever had sea cheesy baked potatoes that blew your socks off? Cause you're gonna be.

This is why i love living in Australia, 92% of the population is white and we dont want muslims here.

This.

Not this.

Wew lad. . .

Its only 70% and quickly dropping.

i hope end of the world in 40, 50 years

I thought you were not a faggot but you brushed it off when I told you Macron would do way over 60% in the French election second round which ofc ended up happening as I know what I'm talking about, so now I lean LARP.

>Schools become breeding grounds for identity politics
>Charter schools continue to employ liberals in their 20's
>Enforce said agenda at earliest grade until 12th grade
>Most indoctrinated into colleges
>They are seen as "intellectuals" for regurgitating the same mantras
>They become political figures
>Start gaining office seats
>Notice America creeping back up towards democracy
>Accelerated because of rapid charter schools and indoctrination

I'm honestly afraid of the future

Yeah, and about those Abos....

Damn, that's some depressing black pill shit. Fuck you, Mauricio.

They're brilliant because they cover their trails up. It's like they want you to believe they care for democracy, but often don't even do what they're expected of

You're wrong if you think there will be no pushback.
There will be a pushback. Only problem is, it may come too late.

That sounds hype

It's too late, the kosher boomer conservative politics of yesteryear is being replaced by shit like /r/the_donald and oathkeepers. Sure, true right wing politics is growing but too slow and much of the right has already been infiltrated and hijacked.

Well, it's been a nice life anyway. A good reset is needed after this rapid development of degeneration

>Arabs will become a huge permanent underclass
Doubt it, there are a lot of rich Arabs from the UAE and KSA that can take advantage of the situation and dominate.

>You're wrong if you think there will be no pushback.
Look at the latest E3, they've been shitting on whites in all the major triple a games and the white audience laps it all up. Unfortunately there are a lot of shitty white people too.

Knowing we are approaching the collapse is not that bad. What is horrible is knowing that you will not live to see man overcome this hurdle and witness the rebirth of those ideas that made western civilization great.

The utopian dream of the leftists will never survive. All that is left to do now help speed the collapse and pray our grand children appreciate our sacrifice

At least half of whites are either degenerates and or cucks. So no surprise there is a lot of white support for degenerate or cucked media. I think pathological altruism is a pathology / mental illness that modern society heightens within whites.

Well, who knows if our grandchildren will exist. Our world is fucking ravaged by identity politics, gays, kikes, and a flawed school system.

>Using E3 as your case

Video games are a dead medium. Nintendo at least sticks to their guns and doesn't feel like they're putting political schemes in their work

they'll be an underclass because they're unproductive compared to the natives. it doesn't matter how much wealth foreign arabs are sitting on if they can't build up an economy. it ultimately doesn't matter if they take possession of Volkswagen if they can't keep it competitive at the same level

Its scary how you instantly trigger younger normies by even throwing minor light redpills at them (gender differences aside from genitals). Anyone who says gen z is based is full of shit.

How are they a dead medium? The Playstation/Xbox portion of the market has not contracted at all.

I would like to hear a few more perspectives.