CoD ww2

>CoD ww2
>remove all swastikas, hitler is referred to as "leader", and soldiers have no special name
nice revisionist history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwvNud7jsd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers storming the beaches HAHAHA

>women running and gunning on the front lines
better make sure to throw in a white male getting split open by a shovel

I just tuned in. No fucking way they ACTUALLY added all that fucking bullshit...I was really considering this cod but not if there's an agenda every left and right

the blacks and women are only available to allies. the trailer shows americans cocking actual glocks and storming the beach to take out ebil nazis

this

I cringed so hard at this game. Looks like more Zombie Army Trilogy for me.

didn't black ops have swastikas everywhere for Nazi zombie mode?? I remember they took out the swastikas for foreign versions of the game but kept it in the American. Since its e3 and the whole world is watching they're probably playing a slightly special censored version for people to see. theres no way in the released American version they still don't have swastikas.

This is what you assholes get for siding with the kikes

>they thought being good goyim would spare them from the goyim treatment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw RE7 had the only nignog char split open by a shovel within 5 minutes of meeting him
based japs

Don't make me come over there and kick your ass again Hans

Back to the stage, slave, the auction is right about to begin!

Where was this confirmed, if at all? I can't find anything except the "gameplay" trailer.

Hitler had a strong no women in combat policy and it wouldn't make sense for blacks to fight along side the master race.

Yeah, they had Swastikas in the Australian version too, surprisingly. As far as I remember, that is.

That's bullshit
Just play world at war 10x better
Remember when cod was brutal and edgy?

just watched a trailer, main character is black guy..
on road is female black girl shouting cover me.....

wtf is going on with these games?
Are they all being used to rewrite history?

E3 trailer a few minutes ago. Dindus everywhere too, the trailer showed a lot of dindu footage, including a dindu stabing a nazi in te belly with his bayonet.

Dun goofd the quote.

The left just realized that it's been calling people literal Nazis for way too long and since they are the literal Nazis in disguise they need to hide the real deal so people won't make the comparison and figure out what's happening.

Don't flatter yourself faggot. Germans annihilated everything Allies threw at them. Without us arming the Russians and anyone else fighting Hitler they would've stomped the Jew S of A.

They wouldn't have made it 100 yards on shore before thousands of people blew their heads off.
Nazi Germany got fucked up & they were lucky to not get nuked or gassed

>hitler is referred to as "leader"
I bet you don't even know what fuhrer translates to.

activision is putting their nail in their coffin

DAS RITE

This is so true, but can they get away with it?

get out of my country commie

And Antifa af

Where's the Eastern front btw? You know, the one with actual women soldiers and where most of the war actually took place.

shouldnt have lost the war if they didnt want this to happen

That would be in the (((dlc)) at 30$
>eastern front
Just play red orchestra 1/2

When do I get to play as the German Wehrmacht?

They have to for it to be legal in germanistan.
If I'm not mistaken germany is the number 2 country in Call of Duty sales.

This, is everyone in this thread fucking underage or what?

They've been doing this since at least Wolfenstein.

>playing ANY AAA games
>2017

Just stop.

there's almost 100 million people in Germany and Austria. putting swastikas in the game could jeopardize those markets, costing them a lot of money over something really insignificant. it's not Activision's fault.

You're all literally yelling at clouds.
Underage aplenty in this thread.

is it online??

Weren't there swastikas for Wolfenstein ?

There were plenty of blacks that fought for the allies during WW2

I heard there was a bonus mission where you black bull cucked a white guy's wife.

Are there going to be zombies?

in segregated units until the vietnam war.
Dice did it one up, by making 50% of the german military black, and WW1 armies integrated.

That is somme big brother shit right there

>2023 E3
>New WWII game.. Because, well..
>Nazi flags are solid red, with white circles in the center, and black writing that says "BAD GUYS"
>Nazis are the only white guys
>transgender otherkins storming Normandy
>black men piloting ally-stollen, fabled Nazi UFOs

Screencap this, if you want

that's just on the US release. for Canada and the UK its a muzzie rape gang

No it's Germany's for being fully cucked. Is it Germany or Australia who have recoloured the blood to green in games? Sad!

every race fought for the Reich
>American education

Done

are swastikas too extreme to show in video games now? why the fuck would you take swastikas out of a game about shooting nazis? what is even going on?

it was a joke you kike

Probably to be able to use 1 trailer world wide. Including in Germany with their retarted no-nazi symbols and what not law.

This. D44M was the last one worth getting. Maybe RE7 too. Just pirate the rest if you absolutely must play.

Plausible, but even in the states, people are going full-retard over the confederate flag and monuments. Don't think, for a minute, the left wouldn't destroy all traces of a "hate-filled past", in order to some how feel better about the present.

This! True Americana! Fuck those NAHZEES

I believe that historical pictures are allowed in Germany. As well as art.

Nice revisionist history, cuck.

Has there ever been a game set from the POV of the nazis?

Would be great to see a game in which you experience the rise of hitler and the horrors people experienced from the jewish bank crashes etc before he took power.

Basically a full on redpilled nazi POV game.

>Hitler declares war on America after Pearl Harbor, thinking they'll be easily defeated by the Japanese
>b-but why did the Murikans fight us?

Everybody seem to forget the german letters to Mexico.

>and it wouldn't make sense for blacks to fight along side the master race.
Blacks, Arabs, spics (at least those from Spain), Italy and even Jews (prisoners of war) just to name a few fought for the Nazis in the second world war.

Sure they were not the greatest numbers but they existed.
>Are they all being used to rewrite history?
Do you think us dumbfucks read books? now in all seriousness this has to do with the good Americans and the bad Nazis.

America due to its feminism bullshit is good while the evil Nazis without it are bad.

Oy vey, we couldn't have that! We can't have people humanizing those dirty Nazis!

All of the E3 was about SJW, political correctness propaganda.

AC
BGE2
Far Cry
Anthem
wwII
ect...

a simple google search shows that the blacks didnt storm the beached till the battle was over, or where in balloon battalions and didnt see combat. All in all about 2000 were present out of all allied troops but fuck history right?

FUK YOU SO HARD YOU BRAINDEAD JEW ASS LICKERS COMMIE PIECES OF DECOMPOSING SHIIIET

CoD not being art confirmed.
It was a problem in Medal of Honor back in the days so I'll guess they'll throw a fit here too. Well, let's hope for the best in the final game.

I'm sorry my grandpa fought against you in ww2

Indeed. Let's hope for the best. Otherwise let's hope it can be modded. Swastika's, Führers, limited blacks and no fighting women.

And a German campaign if possible

Pc version when?

Yeah man, past August 1945 the Germans would of stood a real chance against us :^)

Better picture

>plenty of blacks
97% of solders were white.
Stop rewriting white history Neogaf.
Exactly , my initial thought. Very true of D Day, right goy..........

I wonder why that is...

You dont need to be sorry and he was probably deluded by propaganda. I just dont get why there are STILL Americans who think that they were the good guys in WW2 despite knowing what world their actions have created

>And a German campaign if possible

This will never happen unless its about a traitor or something like that

>still taking pride in being the best zionist tool

:^)

You think any of our grandfathers would charge those beaches if they could see the world as it is today?

thought that was a sheet of LSD

am disappoint

This, we will whoop those kraut asses again.

Is this bait or are you really that kind of dumb brute?

>we will whoop those kraut asses again.
Yeah, a 63% white country is totally going to be worth fighting for. Especially against other whites.

Went to check because I didn't wanna bileave it...

I LOVED CoD growing up, was excited to get back into some WW2 fun and relive it.

NOPE

Female soldiers on front line??

GTFO MY HISTORY

But Stalin had a dozen female soldiers user!

OMG SO BASED I JUST GOT MY MOUNTAIN DEW AND MY GAMERFUELS AND IA M REDY TO BTFO OUT SOME NAXIS USING MY TOMMY GUN WHILE I PLAY AS A COAL BLACK NIGGER WHO MAGICALLY IS AT POINT DU HOC AS AN ARMY RANGER SO BASED!!!! I LOVE WW2 HISOTRY EXPESHULLY THE WAY WE SAVED THE JEWS FROM BEING GASSED IN A GASS CHAMBURE WITH A WOODEN DOOR!!!!

Hitler loved blacks

pic related
I remember when we thought we were fighting for Americanism.

I think they forgot to segregate the units

*oh well*

thats a women? just looks like a genderless blob to me.

That's all left wing women user

GOOD THING NONE OF US HAVE SEEN A SWASTIKA BEFORE. HEAVEN FORBID WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH HISTORY.

The French version had it too, i think it was only censored in Germany actually

>still salty about failing to destroy Europe a second time
It's alright, it looks like Merkel's third try is going to succeed

You're underestimating the MSM propaganda.

It's come full-circle in EVERY game.

It's intentional

Call of Duty is trying to make a statement about political correctness in video-games by making a war game that is completely stripped of its historical context and reappropriated with minorities.

Cod WaW best cod
youtube.com/watch?v=NwvNud7jsd8

That is the spirit! True Americana, dude.

Breitbart is fucking based haha

Great Königgrätzer marsch.

+1 for Umlaut

One of my favorite marches.