Lmao just came back from a 2 week vacation in Germany...

lmao just came back from a 2 week vacation in Germany , I posed as a refugee and hung around a refugee center speaking broken english,they gave me free food and I fucked 3 German women "social workers" that just got wet hearing my sad fake refugee story and took me to their houses to dick them hard, and they even gave me money and food! Hahahahha god damn it Germany what's wrong with you hahahah, Will definitely go back in a few months

>looking like a paki
>gets lynched on the day of the rope
joke's on you

damn those girls are thicc

can't blame them for wanting bbc

>fucking workers who have been fucking literal Africans
Enjoy aids

ok son, now go finish your homework, f cuck.

Nothing wrong with this webm,

This is a girl who is helping in Africa, thoses kids are not immigrants.
I don't see how being a good Christians and helping others Christians in extreme poverty is a bad thing.

Fuck that'd make my autism go into meltdown mode

stuff that never happened: the post.

I did the same, but I raped them instead.
Nuffin happened.
They still paid me tho

joke's on you. you have to live in portugal and look like a sandnigger.

Going to "help" foreign scum isn't good. It's treason.

>cuck fantasies

Getting uppity again, white boi?

German women are worthless scum

1: No need to use "". They go to help, nothing more. The fact that is a white girl in Africa doesn't mean she want to get fucked or anything, much less in countries with extreme povert and more than 100% of AIDS.
2; How the fuck is treason? How is this girl betraying her homeland?
3: Europe was big in Christians values, helping the other... This is not new... Even during the slavery era in 1.500s Europeans travel to Africa and help locals.

obviously portugese women in the pic

Cool story bro.
Hope you had fun.
Enjoy your aids.

Germany generally doesn't have sand beaches, but Portugal has many of them.

Nice try though brownie.

Go to sleep Francis, it's late

>moortugal
>pose as fugee
>dumb german broads fall for it

""""""""""""""""""""""""""'posed""""""""""""""""""""""""""' as a shitskin

Obviously Argentine guys too

Actually Sicilian.

this is just weeding out females so disgusting to fuck monkeys leaving the white race even more pure and perfect. fuck on monkeys and spread your aids.

I know this story is fake, but some italian ancestry bundeswehr officer litereally did that, pretended to be some refugee even got welfare every month plus his usual payment

Wow you too? A german boi offered me a beer and his place as soon as I walked out of the airport. Then he let me fuck his gf. Nice people

I am brown-ish. So you are all saying that once I arrive in germany I just hide my passport and make shit up and I can fuck Hans' gf? Nice

The moor genes finally did something useful!

Lol, shes doing exactly what people on Sup Forums and ethnic euros have been asking govs to do:

Help the poor in THEIR countries. Volunteer efforts are cheaper and longer lasting than importing literal terrorists.