Rick Wilson has a message for you

Fire Mueller. Do it. Fire Mueller.

Do it, because it's time for the final divorce between the clickservatives and any pretense they believe in the rule of law. Let's just *get it the fuck ON* and end this shabby pretense that we still live in a nation of laws.

So clickservatives, Trump fellators, fanboys, grunting MAGA mouthbreathers, SING OUT now.

I really want to know. Is there anything he can do that strikes your conscience? Is there any sin, any excess, any affront?

No? GOOD. That makes it easy for all of us.

Just go ALL IN. Get a TRUMP logo tramp stamp. Name your kids after him. Pledge fealty for you and all the generations of your offspring.

Stop pussyfooting around the edges. Come right out and say it; all you care about his that he pisses off people you hate.

So come on...Pledge loyalty and obedience to Trump, not America or the Constitution. You're already SO CLOSE.

Call for Mueller to be fired, Comey to be imprisoned, Wilson to be eaten by wild dogs.

You're already filled with atavistic lust for the purge, the long knives, the broken glass, the whiff of grapeshot.

You excuse EVERYTHING because duh librul media or whatever bullshit fantasy you believe he fulfills. Go all the way!

So, let's just have the supine, ten-dollar hooker clickservatives write a million "But Comey" gruntpieces for a little fig leaf.

So you can pretend there's a reason for letting Trump's utterly obvious corruption slide, not just an excuse.

(continued)

So fire Mueller. Call for it. Be on the record. While you're at it, call for permanent immunity for Trump for all crimes.

Why not? He'll piss off the media, and that's worth everything, right? What's a little authoritarianism in exchange?

Ohhhh, I know. You're SO MAD someone in the media or culture doesn't agree with Esoteric Trumpism in every detail.

Is Trump honest? Is he a conservative? Is he a Constitutionalist? Does he believe in the rule of law?

Who cares? He makes duh rawr.

Embrace his utter fucking degeneracy and third-world generalissimo act. It's the new you! Ride with it!

Trump juche is real conservatism. It's the real path for the GOP. Forget laws and principles, and just vow eternal loyalty.

So fire Mueller. Call for it. Be on the record. Let's just get it done, because I'm sure you're tired of all these petty laws and norms and guardrails that stop Kim Jong Don from truly Making the Democratic Peoples Republic of Trumperica Great Again.

ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

MAY HE NEVER DIE

Who is this Meuller, and why would Trump want him fired?

Do you believe the Russian narrative, OP? Do you believe your neoliberal overlords are fighting Trump for noble reasons?

Why is the media praising Meuller like they do, and why are such weird things coming out now about Meuller and Comey? The Russians, right? It is their fault?

Your shill post stinks, and so does your fake sanctimony.

SAGE

>who is Meuller

Wew lad. Just wew.

Can I apologize to good Americans cousins that our lefty media have chimped out becuase he said 'BY THE PUSSY' and cant let it go and organize lefty protests against anything non LBGTEQQ, odd reallythey shove their cock up shiity arases, but when Trump wants some action the chimp out is real.

Fuck them, you Americans are super loved in the UK, dont ever let anyone tell you different, we are the same blood.

I was asking who is meuller as far as who s the man, and what is his background? waht do you know of the guy? I was not literally asking "who's this dipshit?"

Who the fuck says "wew lad" anymore except shills?

Anyways I never got to hear you blame this all on the Russians. Can you tell me where the Russians come in on this?

Meuller and Comey are well-respected public servants who will always have far more support by even the GOP than Trump will in the end.

Wew lad. Just wew.

>Making a click bait quote that isn't representative of his speech your criticism of him.

You fucks are pathetic.

Far more neocon Republican support? They are also loved by the neoliberals. Both have murky pasts. To see anything other than career political opportunists is to be deluded.

I need context though. I need liberals to help me understand. How are the Russians involved in this?

>Rick Wilson

>be liberal retard
>talk about conscience despite having none

WEW LAD, you're on fire! I bet BLOMPGH will be totally BTFO this time, amirite?

Go drink that deer urine you've been saving for the next Antifa circle jerk.

That's not out of context. He literally said it, in the literal sense, as you would literally interpret those words. He thinks he's a victim of terrible abuse.

This is the same man who compared his sex life to being a mililary veteran and literally thinks he earned the right to consider himself in such a way.

Neither men have a murky past. In case you didn't notice, all of the Republicans other than maybe two didn't offer Comey pleasantries at the hearing last week. One of them even said he was praying for Comey and his family. A Republican praying for Comey.

I wish trump would just so wilsons bald head could explode.

>Comey are well-respected public servants
>well-respected
Both sides, Democrat and Republican have called for his resignation at one time

wait so now you like establishment Republicans?

>mentioning establishment Republicans respecting Comey means I like establishment Republicans

Wew lad.

Gott erhalte Trump den Kaiser, unser guten Kaiser Trump!

>Implying that the negative coverage he has been getting is completely natural and fair.
t. Washpost staff.

Listen to more than the click bait quote and he talks about how he will persevere through it all and stay strong.

Of course, you never did that research into it because fuck Blumph he is everything I project him as.

Are you really leatherboy Rick Wilson? Does your dom approve of being on Sup Forums?

>nation of laws
>muh constitution
Like that fucking matters to you cucks who turn a blind eye to detrimental immigration policies for cheap labor, and military interventions based on bullshit pretenses. The constitution won't save your progeny when they are surrounded by feral mudskins. The only folks who care about rule of law are Northwestern Europeans. Get it through your fucking heads, Mr. I grew up in a 90% white country, and I'm beyond racism. Your "conservative" policies have guaranteed that if not our generation, the next generation will see a civil war, and dissolution of the state, in every single "western" country. Fuck your conservative kike value system.

For the record, Trump is a jew-lover until proven otherwise. He hasn't done shit for immigration, except for quietly backing down.

I'm tired from all the winning going on ~

Let's get back to half/half

Impeach or get out

>President snowflake
>safe space

I crack up everytime I see leftists/progressives try to use this as an insult because even as they type it out they know it was coined to describe them, and suits them like a well fitting glove lmao

This. They are so desperate to use our own terminology back at us that they use it in the stupidest possible ways.

It's hilarious that insult bothers them on a very deep level.

It is quite stupid when they do so. Why use it against us? We used that shit on you and some how you think it will work? Seriously leftists are fucking retards.

Butthurt much?

There is this no u mentality in politics when corruption is mentioned. Most of the time they are both right.

We don't care. He could rape a baby, push an old lady off a building, shoot a dog in the face with a flaregun. If it means keeping you shit-tier globalist kike-suckers out of power, so be it. You would have us dead, miscegenated, or enslaved. He's a piece of shit, but he's still a better choice than a fucking tapeworm like you.

The same terror attacks have happened for decades. The same feminists have protested for decades. The same blacks have protested for decades. The world is the same. White people still exist.

Keep screaming about your boogiemen though, I'm sure one day you'll convince yourself they're real enough to get yourself put in prison from assaulting one and you'll no longer be a danger to society.

You

Just wanted to point out that attempting to meme trump to look like you guys isnt going to work. this is why people say the left is so fucking terrible at memes.