ATLANTA YES!!!!

ATLANTA YES!!!!

ATLANTA NO!!!!

We need to build more monuments to "celebrate" what people do with their genitalia.

Leftists are already planning the swastikas and homophobic slurs they're going to deface it with

I see the truth here, it isn't an act of support, it is their latest attack on God.

Every person walking on that crossing is trampling under their feet a representation of the covenant between God and Noah, the Covenant wherein God promises to never again destroy all life on earth with a flood.

These damned sodomites and devil worshipers know exactly what they are doing, they are hastening the downfall of all mankind by forcing us to forget the covenant, by disguising the true meaning of the rainbow.

Genesis 9:13, KJV : "I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth."

dude the gays are the reason Atlanta even got a second look. I cant even imagine how shitty Midtown would be without their gentrification

Good catch. There's symbolism in every sick thing they do.

Go an trip on it and say the colours made you dizzy and disoriented. Hire a Kike lawyer, sue the city and profit.

And with their anuses. And with their mouths. Gay men routinely lick eachothers' assholes and shove their fists into one anothers' rectums.

That's LOVE. That's STUNNING AND BRAVE. Love is love, bigot. Celebrate distended anuses wrapped around forearms, AIDS, and feces covered cocks.

Isn't this a traffic hazard?

wow

Better than naming a street after some southern fried nignog.

>Gay men routinely lick eachothers' assholes and shove their fists into one anothers' rectums.
>implying straight people don't do this
>implying it's not fun to eat a girl's ass hole

>support
>waste tax payer money which could be spent directly on lgbtq 'causes'

Do they paint crosswalks in your honor though.

That's actually pretty cool. Wouldn't mind crosswalk art to be a staple in big metros.

this is true. i live in midtown and although every other white guy is 100% a homo, the area is very clean and nice to live in now that they are a big presence. without them, the entire area was Smoke on the Bluff tier niggers killing each other and selling crack

White people, no matter how degenerate, turn any area they go to into a nice, pleasant place to live. It's a big redpill when you think about it that way.

They should

>Take THAT AIDS epidemic!

>This
>Atlanta

vancouver canadas crosswalk cost us 100k to paint

we need som real niggas with cans of spraypaint to fix this epidemic

Everyone needs to walk in their own lane!

Meanwhile Toronto has had these for like 10 years now...

DESIGNATED SHITTING CROSSWALK

Get back here Sherman. Your work isn't finished.

Follow the rainbow brick road, follow the rainbow brick road
Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the rainbow brick road
Follow the rainbow brick, follow the rainbow brick
Follow the rainbow brick road

You're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Poz
You'll find he is a Whiz of a Wiz is ever a Wiz there was
If ever, oh ever, a Wiz there was the Wizard of Poz is one because
Because, because, because, because, because
Because of the degenerate things he does
You're off to see the wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Poz!

I can double this. I worked right off 14th and Peachtree and the area is very nice. Well, besides all the used condoms on the street after pride by Piedmont park

KEEP THE COLOURS SEPARATE!

DEEP DARK FANTASIES

Lemme guess, it will be a hatecrime to to burn outs and leave skid marks on that?

Gay people have ruined rainbows forever.

how much does it cost to paint a street

/r/ing that screenshot of a rainbow crosswalk where liberals are mad af that the crosswalk got expectedly dirty.

Someone should hose it down with lube.

Degenerate white people can make a place real shitty. As a white guy living in a town that's 99% white, these drug addicted faggots ruin alotta good shit. Not to mention stealing, thieving, and creating distrust by fucking over good, hard-working people who care.... now who care less.

I'm ok with this that flag literally for me means segregation of colours. I feel for the meme.

Wtf is with all the shills? Fuck this shit. I knew it was getting bad but now we've been invaded by fags now too?

Probably. Wait until some asshole gets hit/killed in the crosswalk. What a fucking scene that'll be.

x2 if a homo!

brb
buying spray paint

When was the last time you shoved your forearm into a woman's anus, then turned around and had her do the same to you? When was the last time someone stood up and saluted you while crying for having the 'bravery' to make that fact public?

When was the last time someone tried to make it illegal to call that behavior disgusting?

For men and women, sexual exploration can be a fun bonding experience that strengthens your relationship. For gay men, it's done anonymously with a new man every night. They can't procreate, so the act is 100% hedonistic depravity. They can't form long term love bonds with one another either. One is an expression of nature, and a means to create children. The other is an expression of mental illness and an inability to function as a normal human being.

>Wtf is with all the shills?

From HWNDU it was pretty clear that a majority of Sup Forums is non-white. Makes sense that a good portion of Sup Forums is homosexuals. Sup Forums is a fantasy.

Brush is due for burning again.

This is where the next BLM stand off is going to be. Mark my words.

> LGBTQ
> B
Is Atlanta confirming to everyone there is only two genders?

Depends what kind of skid marks.

>retarded religious nuts actually believe this shit
kek

Lol niggers hate gays, will be fun to watch the next episode of summer 2017

EETDAPOOPOO

nobody gives a fuck about faggots anymore. NO ONE CARES. so why keep smushing our non fag faces in your faggotry!

FUCK OFF FAGGOTS.

I'm from Georgia and there's actually a huge community of literal niggerfaggots there.
Not surprisingly I think it's one of the highest cities for HIV/AIDS contractions.

>in before lawsuit over accident b/c being distracted gets settled out of court for 50 million dollars.

that actually looks pretty cool!

underrated

Oh yeah I have no delusions about that, but the other half of them absolutely despise them on a primitive level, as Im sure most of humanity does. Its not even irrational just biology, faggotry leading to not reproducing thus not propagating the existence of said humanity.