Ask a white American who just got pulled over by the coppers for going 20 MPH over the speed limit and driving while...

Ask a white American who just got pulled over by the coppers for going 20 MPH over the speed limit and driving while high (possessing ~3g in other joints too), but only got a slap on the wrist speeding ticket and no marijuana charge anything.

TLDR; GOD I LOVE BEING WHITE

u can't compete white boi

Piece of shit.

Let me guess, you were polite toward the cops and didn't chimp out, correct?

>breaking the law
Fucking degenerate. Kill yourself.

Don't be mad that you're a nigger and probably would have been shot. I was able to make a high charisma roll with my + white modifier and persuade the sergeant.

and bragging about it
they should have slapped him 2-3 times to set him straight

>don't act like a nigger
>be honest
>police will generally not try to fuck you as hard
what a novel idea

They were joking and laughing with me near the end. One cop told me that his wife likes to self medicate too.

Checkmate priv-letts

>respecting the legal jew
you know how I know you're a cuck?

>not following laws that make obvious moral sense
Kill yourself, degenerate best.

You're an embarrassment to the white race.

And yeah OP, I've gotten the same treatment, shit is great
>peel out of stop sign into busy street without looking
>cut off cop car
>get pulled over
>"do you want a ticket or a lecture"
>"I'll take the lecture sir"
>"watch where you're going, have a good evening"
being white is thite

I went into a bank and shot a lot of people and held the staff at gunpoint so they would transfer over money in the form of 0's and 1's to my bank account. Got stopped by police on the way out. I got off with a slap on the wrist because I'm white.

Nice try Ahmed, we can see right through your false story.

>posts unironically on a white supremacist forum
>unironically calls others degenerates
Keep Yourself Safe my friend, I'm sure you have a lot of family and friends that would worry if something happened to you

I got pulled over by a Mexican cop for going 78 on a 70, and he did a thorough search of my car and tried to pin something on me over finding some prescription meds in a bag.

Literally had the prescription stuck on the bottle itself and the dude seemed disappointed that he couldn't really nail me with something.

Suuureeee you're "one of us" . Hahahhahaha fuck off lefty!

>not getting out of your car hooting and hollering about how you dindu nuffin before even being charged
>not being rude to law enforcement after openly breaking the law

really jostles my apostles

I'm really lucky it wasn't something like that or some uppity nigger cop. Luckily based SW Pennsylvania doesn't put up with that kind of shit.

>>posts unironically on a white supremacist forum

ohh okay I get it, you ARE a retard.

It's true. Got caught on the way to spring break with ~30 mollys. Out of jail within 1hr30, only paid court costs.

It's true I swear on me mum. I can relate with you hehe.

Right because loving your people is really degenerate. Fuck off you silly cunt! Remember how open minded you are next time one of your "refugees" blows up little kids.

I straight up told them them where my other two joints were. Its hilarious.

>getting this mad over clear b8
jesus man, this is just embarrassing. slit your wrists and end the pain, no one will miss you

Wow. No graffiti. No trash. Wow.

Happy families.

By-gone Golden Age.

Pretty much..
I'm a black user and have even gotten out of tickets due to them perceiving that I obviously wasn't being an asshole and was polite.. I love how brain-lets believe it's due to something other than this.

Then again, they are asshole cops that will make up things. I've taken such cops to court and won such cases.

It's just life. Sometimes things are good and sometimes they're bad. How often depends on you desu. Dumb-ass op thinks its due to his skin color.

> mfw when he doesn't learn his lesson and gets thrown in jail by a white cop the next time.

did you know marijuana doesn't significantly impair your ability to drive?

did you know traffic laws have remained relatively unchanged since the 70's while cars have been getting faster and safer for decades?

how does it make moral sense to restrict me from doing something that isn't actually dangerous?

>I am black

go away

Have a very slight tear in my eye.

If these people saw America today they would probably feel really awful wondering what they did so wrong, blaming themselves for it.

Know what's embarrrassing? You lefty tranny faggots entire existence.You are fucking degenerate scum that'll be wiped out ! Enjoy your fucking shekels while they last,bitchtits!

>I'm a black user
You would have been fucked in my neck of the woods spook. It would have been resisting arrest city.

There's nothing wrong with being a white supremacist. Kill yourself.
Mind altering substances are obviously bad, even setting aside using them while operating heavy machinery. Speed limits have nothing to do with how modern or safe your car is, they're determined by conditions of the road and proximity to pedestrians. K I L L Y O U R S E L F

>implying I'm lefty or tranny
Drumpf has made you all retarded, poor children :^(

White countires are (were) clean,virtually crime free, highly advanced, and free of most social ills.We will have our ethnostate . I'm guessing it'll happen within 20 years,people are really sick of this multicultural-suicide.
PIC highly related.

Saying "Drumpf" confirms you're a leftist little bitch. Nice try , kike. You angry you got your little antifa bitch ass kicked yesterday? Hahahahahahaha!!

why are they obviously bad other than because some cultures thought they were taboo for religious reasons?

freeway speed limits have remained at around 70 miles an hour for 40 years nationwide regardless of road condition or proximity to pedestrians or even cities.

Nice larp fagg0t. and if you're not larping you're a Moron for posting

I have a comment.
Do not delude yourself. I have been pulled over under way worse circumstances than yours and have simply been let go sans tickets, and even received a "good luck" from the officer. Was he doing his job well that day? No. Did I deserve to go free? No. Was I reckless and endangering the lives of everyone around me? Yes.
It was not about race simpleanon, sometimes you just get an agreeable set of circumstances. But I digress, you belong in jail and or should have your driving privileges put in jeopardy, as obviously you will continue to endanger society around you till something drastic happens. Just trying to provide some words of wisdom in a mad world.

Degenerates like you need correcting

Thatsbecause molly is just Ritalin cut into shapes you dingus

Not only did they not arrest me, they let me drive 2 miles home slightly stoned because I assured them I was okay. I repeat, God I love being white.

You're in the wrong image board nigger

>implying I was saying Drumpf unironically
dude you're really stupid, and your writing style makes it clear you're low class trash. the people in power that you worship wouldn't even give you the time of day, you'll never be rich or powerful. you're just a means to an end, and you play the role proudly since you have nothing else going for you.

>You angry you got your little antifa bitch ass kicked yesterday? Hahahahahahaha!!
what are you even talking about? if you're not a troll, you should unironically consider suicide. everyone would benefit

arent lefties supposed to love and care
for the retarded though? or do you just pretend so you look good on social
media?

>freeway speed limits have remained at around 70 miles an hour for 40 years nationwide regardless of road condition or proximity to pedestrians or even cities.
Yes because none of those conditions have changed for most of the freeway system. Are you retarded?

Mind altering substances are a priori bad because they alter your mind. It's a violation of your sentience.

Had something similar happen to me

>be spic
>get pulled over by whitey
>going over the speed limit AND have weed on me
>get put in handcuffs
>I start whistling to calm myself down
>white cop starts getting pissed off
>"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!! YOU GONN TO JAIL SONN!"
>2 minutes later another cop arrives
>"start thinking oh, shit i'm dead"
>he tells white cop that theres a robbery down the street happening
>white cop takes handcuffs and give him the biggest shit eating grin ever

Where is your God now?

where was this?

lefties just do it for the camera and the social media points.

Pennsylvania
It wasn't on a highway, I was going 55+ through a 35mph town lmaooo

it has nothing to do with being white you stupid fuck.

spoken like someone who has no idea what the fuck he's talking about

It was heaven on earth!!
We all know the elites are pushing the breakup of america.They:
>control the media
>send white men to die overseas to fight their enemies
>promote feminism
The cia actually funded feminism [admitted by Gloria Steinem]
>promoted women working and not raising their kids
>desegregation which ruined the education system
>promote homosexuality/ trannies
>created rap music
>run drugs into america
You think the CIA/NSA/DEA/FBI haven't been able to stop drugs in 40+ years ? Hahhahahaha!
>control hollywood and promote faggotry and race mixing constantly
Just watch commercials these days - it's almost always a mixed couple or "dumb white man"
>control education
Dumbing kids down .
We'll have an ethnostate very soon. The tide is turning against these fuckers!!

Damn dude, so what if you were Asian?

If you read the thread you'd know that niggers don't get away with shit like this in my based state. Only a white country lad could have go off in this situation. They would have had a nigger tasting pavement faster than you can say Rodney King.

Look at you typing all that lmaoooo!!!
I'm not reading all that kike nonsense. Go suck nigger cock you faggot.

If I were an Asian national immigrant? They probably would have fucked me over big time. If I were some wimpy little nip or chinker it probably would have been a coin flip. There are not many Asians 'round these parts.

>american
>coppers
Really?

>white supremacist
HAA! I've got news for you my friend.

What would you have preferred?

The police didn't find the weed and you usually get a slap on the wrist for speeding anyway.

Nothing to do with your race, you're just a faggot and this is bait

Season'd

Oh they found the weed. They just didn't care. I even had my legally purchased pistol on my hip and told the officer I was armed. Stay mad bong, I can't even see you through muh freedoms.

>live in america
>cops chasing off niglets in the streets
>casually ask "black or hispanic" when someone reports a crime
>beat crackhead niggers for shits and giggles
>get away with it all everyday

The war isn't lost yet. Reminder it took a few dozen white explorers to eternally BTFO shitskins worldwide. 50% white population is more than enough to gas them all.

>tfw 23 over is a $203 fine but I didn't get shot because I didn't act like a fucking ape

Feels good man, I was even armed and had two joints in the chamber!

Gun nut ccwer pothead who owns a pristine 1989 Pontiac Trans AM GTA with a 5.7 liter engine heartily approves this.
Also happened to me as well. I'm white and I luv much freedoms to!!

Brother! Glad to see the white man still has sway in this country when it comes down to it. Niglets eternally BTFO

Well I'm not a fucking degenerate so I don't do drugs, but yeah, it feels good. I mean it sucked that I had to pay so many dollars, but I'm glad I got snagged going 93 instead of the 120 I was doing an hour before that.

>tfw obvious bait after obvious bait but idiotic 12 years old nupol continues to support degenerates

Sage

Kys

Fucking nigger, get out of here.

Did you give him attitude? buck up to him? try to challenge his authority? Then of course you'll be let go, cops are relatively reasonable people.

Amen brother amen. Did that nigger leave this thread yet?

I hope.

God I love living in a white paradise that is SW PA! Any other based yinzers?

>>he tells white cop that theres a robbery down the street happening

They wouldn't fucking stop to tell each other that, that would come over the radio.

Nice try, spic faggot.

ITT: All these brownies trying to LARP and pretend the cops wouldn't turn them into swiss cheese for being armed and in possession of drugs during a traffic stop.

I know it hurts gringo but the look on his face when he uncuffed me made feel good