#Justice4Junebug

"A mentally challenged, unarmed, black man, named June "Bug" Cotton, was shot dead by police after officers mistook plush toy for a child in danger."

"At 7:31 in the morning of June 12, an unarmed, mentally challenged black man by the name of June Cotton was shot dead by police officers.

Police received a call after June had entered a gated community carrying a plush toy, which residents mistook for a child in footsie outfit.

One particular resident noted that many young children wore footsie outfits often in the neighborhood.

A witness stated that when police officers ordered June to put down the plush, June responded with visible anger, and police shot him from about twenty feet away.

His mother, Chynthis Cotton, struggled during the interview; "My poor little Junebug, he had his whole life ahead of him".

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LcN98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eventually the cops are going to brain a real kid by accident, just wait.
remember when that idiot school cop shot the kid who was waiving knives around because he didn't have the balls to take the knives from a teenager? there was a crowd of kids behind the kid who got shot and I was quite amazed that the exiting bullet didn't brain a random child.
cops will shoot at anything, they don't care if they brain a child because they'll never go to jail for it.
a cop will literally never go to jail for braining a kid
it just won't happen in the U.S.

we need some fucking standards

Don't tell me, he didn't do nothing?

Basically this. The problem with cops in this country is that any twat who got bullied in high school can go become a cop. They then have this sense of empowerment and think they can get away with anything. We need standards, we need better training, and we need to let it be known that any cops who abuse their power will be severely punished.

>One particular resident noted that many young children wore footsie outfits often in the neighborhood.
That is some rancid bullshit.

He did whatever we say he did

>Shilling this hard...
In a country of over 300 million, with high racial tensions and groups predisposed to violence, even rebelling against police for perceived racial mistreatment, It is inevitable that mistakes will be made, and most of the incidents are easily misinterpreted by (as referenced in the abstract) multiple witnesses before the shots are fired.

Remember that most blacks carry guns when they intend to commit crime, and split second decisions are what cops are trained to make...

>any cops who abuse their power will be severely punished.
But that already happens.

American cops are such pussies.

I can just imagine the cop aiming his pistol at this dude. short barrel pistol, the bullet really could go anywhere.
>will it hit the random black guy?
>will it hit the kid?
>whatever I'm just going to shoot and let the institution protect me from any consequences in case I kill a child

>refuse to comply with police
>expect to live

oh no a dead nigger

How about this for a solution?

Stop committing crimes and you won't get shot.

>mentally challenged black man
so a black man

>Braining a kid
>Braining a child
Dude stop projecting your fantasies, faggot.

I remember the NYPD responding to a disgruntled armed employee a few years back. The cops shot twelve people. The guy shot his boss.

>be cop
>see retard Tyrone carrying a child to his rape dungeon
>Stop, Police!
>tardrage.jpg
>fuck
>what do now
>better let tyrone kidnap this kid. Wouldn't want to hit the kid by mistake or worse, kill tyrone and be branded a racist
>thanks random shill on Sup Forums

yall city slicker yankee boys come on down here and start shooting. Kill June "Bugs" STONE COLD DEAD!

JUNE BUGS AINT HURT NOBODY! HE LOVED GOD AND HE LOVED HIS TOY AND YALL SHIT EM DEAD! YOU YANKEE BOYS!

How the fuck did they mistake that giant carnival stuffed animal for a child?

This

Why the fuck would they shoot at him from afar if they thought he was holding a fucking kid?

Did they even pretend they "saw a gun", or is their excuse legitimately "We thought he was holding a child so we just unloaded?"

>mentally challenged
>black man
so what was his IQ

Fire up your twatter everyone.

There was a thread ab this last night, pic related.

They do this to whites more often than blacks, it just doesn't make the news.

Why the fuck do any of you guys care about another dead trash nigger? From the report OP provides, we can assume this man is probably in his twenties. So why the fuck does anyone care about some twenty year old trash nigger, walking around groping some baby doll, which he probably stole anyways.

The police are mentally challenged too

21 replies and not a single "sauce or gtfo". Provide the sauce, OP.

Right?
It looks like a fucking zebra, how do you even?

>I love it when cops shoot at children for no reason!
>If you don't you are a shill!

tfw not black so the police don't light my ass up for walking around with my daki

You're worse than a nigger if you think that.

They fucking shot a guy because they thought he was HOLDING a child.

Besides, you clearly must be a nigger to not be able to put that together or see the problem. Why do you hate your own kind?

You say that as if there are the same amount of blacks as whites in America.
I don't think black people are persecuted in the correct sense of the word, they commit massively over their respective population %, and so, deserve more scrutiny than the average white.

>police are literally incapable of aiming

Heh I lost.

From last night

>One particular resident noted that many young children wore footsie outfits often in the neighborhood.

what else is going on in the neighborhood?

Thanks, user.

>June "Bug" Cotton
>Cotton
>no link to an article

Come on Sup Forums. Are you seriously this credulous?

>My poor little Junebug, he had his whole life ahead of him
what was his fucking life worth?
50 years of soaking up white man tax hand out fuck off nigger trash I cant take these niggers anymore

archive.is/LcN98

Now admit you're retarded.

>>His mother, Chynthis Cotton, struggled during the interview; "My poor little Junebug, he had his whole life ahead of him".

Fucking leaf, go fuck yourself. Go pick up a brick and ram your ass with it til you die. You brainless fucking leaf nigger, you know nothing, zip, jack shit. You gigantic fucking failure. Everything about you and your life is a joke. This is why nobody respects you, you have the cognitive function of a child, but won't shut the fuck up with your moronic opinions on everything.

>A mentally challenged, unarmed, black man, named June "Bug" Cotton
>he had his whole life ahead of him

My fuckin sides

>my pasta lives to scorch leafs
Thank you user

Hol' Up. Somebody say Cotton?

NOT ONE SOURCE

>he had his whole life ahead of him
Nah, I'd say he probably reached his apex some time ago.

Oh ok. False alarm.

This was one of the few times I couldn't find any way to side with the police.

the name does have a real old timey plantation ring to it

It isn't even real you fucking retard.

see

what is the difference between a nigger and a speed bump

His aunt, Instedova Jahb, said they called him junebug because his belly was shiny like the back of a junebug.

It's p good, I laugh everytime I read it.

You sure seemed to believe it was real, leaf nigger.

Why should he? He's right. Collateral damage isn't common unless you're shooting at people using buckshot or grapeshot. Cops are trained to shoot center mass, where they will have the least likelihood of missing.

>comply with police and rely on them for protection from the criminal element
>get shot as a bystander because some dipshit cop has no situational awareness and somehow was allowed to be a cop anyway

Once on youtube there was a vid and a black cop shot a white 4 yr old kid on accident and killed him while I think his dad was speeding or something

>bad nigger made good

I fail to see the problem here. Can someone explain why I'm supposed to be upset?

Sounds like natural selection to me.

Falling for bad bait. Kill yourself

take it away from the blacks and turn it into a #ChallengedLivesMatter ordeal.

he wasn't black, he was mentally ill, and the mentally ill are not treated well in burgerland at all.

I wonder when were going to see a picture of this guy taking the pictures with his throat slashed and it's the cat taking the picture

Where did this happen?

>A mentally challenged black man
oxymoron

>"My poor little Junebug, he had his whole life ahead of him".
That's like saying a potato is going to bring about world peace.

Try shooting at a target just 8 feet away with adrenaline pumping through your veins. People seem to think cops are like Annie Oakley and train non stop when they maybe dust off their filthy pea shooters once a year to qual.

how the fuck do you mistake a plush toy for a kid

You mean "tautology"

>mentally challenged
>"he had his whole life ahead of him"

Maybe in a mental institute

Can you stop saying that you fucking faggot go brain yourself

yes.... and now CNN will make it look if the police knew he was retarded and killed him on purpose

>eventually the cops are going to brain a real kid by accident, just wait.
They already have several times. Every time it's when a kid is trying to be a gangster and threatening normal people with airsoft guns with the orange tips removed. Then the whole country is shocked when the police treat it like a real threat.

What's the real story behind that pic? Nig was niggin'?

No link, sage.

Dont fool yourself bong. The justice system is incredibly corrupt and entitled here. They do this and most things on purpose, "mistakes" are far rarer than you think

>dead retarded nigger
I fail to see the problem, sir.

sage

in the military i was told that should you ever need to break up a rape it's best to avoid shooting lest you hit the victim

it's a more or less similar situation

Look guys. It is an indisputable fact that police officers are scumbags, parasites, and utterly devoid of intelligence. The absolute rule regarding cops is, don't make yourself a target.

They thought it was a kid wearing something like this, maybe turned away.

I wonder how the guy got out if he was mentally disabled.

>gated community
of course means wealthy but near a bad part of town

> no city
> no source
> weird picture with no police around.
> unable to find on bing or google.
I'm calling bullshit.

That's the fuckin point

We are fake news now

>cops shoot angry, retarded nigger who broke into gated community

Sounds like based cops doing a damm good job.

Eat a dick, reddit fag.

Save for the shoot first think later mentality, why the fuck would you shoot at someone holding a toddler in the first place unless you are a deffo crack shot.

Will heartily lol if it's reported there is bullet holes in the plush

>the only way to stop someone from doing what I want them to is with lethal force

F

I was just playing along.

>be cop
>see nigger with "kid"
>'excellent opportunity to kill a nigger and get away with it!'
>knows it's not a kid
>shoot a nigger for free
>world is better place
:^)

That's depressing.
What the fuck is wrong with cops?

I hope they are fired and are prosecuted.

America has a lot wrong.

L M A O
M
A
O

MASHED POTATO

>brain
>brain
>brain
>braining
This isn't Turok faggot.

>Mentally challenged

The media isn't going to care.

i know Uh? lol

Tamir Rice

lol. funniest shit I read in a while. praise kek

You have yo be fair here. Copa play by odds of what a situation theyre entering into is. The likelihood that a child abduction call resulting in an enraged black man defying orders turns out to be an overgrown mentally challenged man guarding his favourote plushy are very very low. Would that scenario even enter your head?

>It is inevitable that mistakes will be made

Pertaining to that most grave power of coercion allowed the State by its Citizens, the legal taking of human life with no repercussions.

>Shit happens
>Mistakes will be made
>Oops I did it again
>If you follow orders you wont get hurt

You must literally hate the freedoms