Why do we not hang criminals in this day? Would the world not be a better place if the sodomites, homos, feminists...

Why do we not hang criminals in this day? Would the world not be a better place if the sodomites, homos, feminists, Muslims, niggers, pagans, insane, rapists, murderers, Jews etc. Be punished for their crimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

arpacanada.ca/news/2017/01/06/bill-89/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soon

It just makes no sense to me, if you kill a criminal there is no more criminal. If he's in jail there's still a criminal

Because you'd end up hanging a lot of innocent people if you brought back hanging. It'd just be unavoidable that some innocents would be falsely convicted and hanged.

Also hanging everyone who is different than you / has different beliefs and lifestyles isn't gonna magically make the world perfect.

If your beef is with punishing criminals then we do. You just want more innocent people to be executed because they like things you don't.
If your beef is with method of execution I think it's worth mentioning here in Utah we use firing squad.

I think you're a retard, a sodomite is almost always a homo so it's okay to hang him, a feminist is always a dyke so it's okay to hang her, Muslims are heathens and terrorists it's okay to hang them, nights are almost always criminals, pagans are heathens, insane will likely commit a crime or be an atheist, rapists rape, murderers murder, Jews killed Christ.

I think you're just a liberal

Also hanging is the civilised method

I have a nice paradox for you: If you think the call for murder is criminal, you must be hanged too.

Let me put this another way, your list of crimes leaves no place for yourself in this world.

I think we should bring back hangings tonight in your bedroom starting with yourself

What are you talking about retard I regret us saving you in the war

I'm not a sodomite, homo, feminist, Muslim, nigger, atheist, rapist, murderer or Jew

>being this insane

you must be hanged.

>when in doubt cry liberal
How very Jewish of you goy.
>hanging by the neck until dead which can take minutes
>civilized method of execution
Pick one and only one.
Also you can't punish people for "crimes" just because you don't like them.
There's no laws against sexual preference (being homosex), political affiliation (feminism), religious affiliation (muslims), race (niggers) or mental condition ("insane").
You can punish terrorists, rapists, murderers and the mentally insane that commit crimes.
The rest you're just being silly about.

Oh yeah I forgot Sup Forums is liberal now because trump got elected

If killing a bunch of people based on the fact they're different than you then I'd say that leaves just you and the muslims on the same side

I don't think it was ever about public opinion. Hasn't that always been majority FOR death penalty?
If it wasn't about public opinion I have to think about how many of the people in power wanted to get rid of it knowing they were committing capital crimes.

Yes being gay is an abomination
Feminism isn't political, it's transgender women want to be a man
Yes there is one God, Allah is not God he is Satan Satan worship should be punishable
Being insane includes Liberalism and atheism, being an atheist is dangerous and introduces ideas into our society like communism, infanticide, and adultery.
A nigger is a beast of the field, if it's illegal to kill a nigger it's illegal to kill a cow

In Canada the majority suppprt proper punishment, that's my name for capital punishment.

Yes you are, If you can't see how nobody is going te be left in your world you have shown te be insane already. So you'll be hanged according to your own rules. Also what are you going to do with the hangman? He's obviously a murderer, but you can't hang him, therefor your ideology is obviously flawed, inconsistent at least, showing your insanity again.

Murder =/= killing
Murder is killing an innocent, you can kill someone who isn't innocent and sometimes kill for good reason, we kill an animal to eat that's permitted, we kill a criminal that's permitted, murder is to kill someone that should not be killed

>believe what I believe or be punished
How very liberal of you.
>believe in feminism, globalism and my way of thinking or be punished
Come on man.
>gay is an abomination
No it's a sexual preference. They aren't wanting to hang you just because you're straight.
>feminism isn't political
Most of Sup Forums needs to have a talk with you. Especially about 2nd wave feminism.
>there is one god
Prove it?
>liberalism and atheism are mental illnesses
The DSM would like to have a word with you.
>a nigger is a beast of the field
They haven't been farm equipment for a long time. You're too late to be pushing this narrative. Niggers aren't even human and comparing them to cows is an insult to cows.

Daily Reminder: In Canada, its cool to fuck dogs. The age of consent is when the puppy can open its eyes. In Canada you can be prosecuted for what you just posted under hate crime laws because you people don't actually have real freedom of speech.

Read the bible

That's wrong, only oral is permitted and it took us until the year 2017 to legalise that, 50 years before in most of Europe and America full intercourse with the beast was legal

Well you know what, it isn't going to happen anyway for a good reason. You'll find that reason one day, but it will hurt you.

Church and state were meant to be separated. Even Jesus thought so.

When did punishing criminals become taboo even on Sup Forums? I know this board leans very far left but it's been more right wing than most other internet message boards, I didn't expect this reaction

Who wrote the bible?
>INB4 god

The law is the law

I bet you cant wait to pound all those animals into submission.

God gave his word to man it says this in the bible, the bible is the inspired word of God, we don't claim the bible was written exactly as it is as the Muslims do because God didn't sit there with a pen. He gave the word to his prophets to write it

Yes, I tenderise my meat before I eat it

And the bible isn't the law.

Yes it is

That would be the ideal situation, yes.

By 'we' do you just mean Canada? Because there are plenty of places in the world that DO still hang people to this day. And even for those reasons you gave, ever hear of Saudi Arabia?

Does hanging appear to help anything in those countries? I leave it up to you to decide.

>Church and state were meant to be separated.
Yeah, and look at how that turned out. Enjoy your fag parades for the sake of "MUH CHURCH AND STATE" though

Famalam listen I'm sitting here posting with my Quad sitting next to me so don't think I'm not as pious as you but even the bible says and I quote.
"But if a righteous person turns from their righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things the wicked person does, will they live? None of the righteous things that person has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness they are guilty of and because of the sins they have committed, they will die."--Ezekial 18:24

You're committing iniquity when you say that all these people should be hanged thus going against OUR doctrine.
For the record nobody knows who wrote the bible and therefore we can't know how much of it is truth. While we can gain knowledge and resolve from our doctrine we shouldn't blindly follow it. As well the bible has been around for thousands of years, translated hundreds of times and translated so much we don't know if the message is the same.
As well many books have been left out or taken out due to Reformation.
Seriously user you need to get some perspective from the almighty. Because he's disappointed in the way you're treating people.
You should go pray.

I don't care about these uncivilised nations, only the Anglo world matters

Guys the OP is trolling you making you think he's a christian but if he was he wouldn't say being a 'nigger' was a sin worthy of hanging.

I mean come on, are you that unaware of what christianity is?

God asked us to put people to death, and you're using the NIV so I doubt you're a Christian the NIV was published by the same company that publishea fag books so you're either a kike or a liberal atheist

"The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity."--Psalm 5:5

A nigger is the beast of the field, God warns us the beast will take over if we walk contrary to him

Leviticus 26:15
And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

Leviticus 26:17
And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

Leviticus 26:21
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Leviticus 26:25
And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

Leviticus 26:38
And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up

Exodus 23:29
I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

>beast of the field multiply against thee

How can a farm animal multiply against you? Wouldn't it be beneficial if you have many ox or cows?

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate

>wild beasts who kidnap children, destroy your property, kill you and make you desolate

Hmmm... this sounds similar to what happened in South Africa and Rhodesia

Jonah 3:7-8
And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

"But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die."--Ezekial 18:24

There's the King James Version. I'm also getting my Quad out to take a picture of this verse.
Literally the flimsiest argument you can make against someone when you get btfo.

No gay pride parades. No 8 year olds being givin estrogen pills. I could go on. I don't want the Saudi Arabian model but let's not pretend it doesn't have it's positives. You want an ethno state there will be blood. There will be summery executions. There will be hangings. There will be mass graves. People aren't going to just roll over. Look what happens when you just try to protest sharia law.

What do you mean by quad? Quad bike?

Based leaf.
Day of the cordage soon, brother.

Saudi Arabia is doing the right thing for their own beastly kind, why cannot man do the right thing for their own mankind?

Doesn't matter. If you don't know what it is you're obviously not a theologian.
Now please tell me why you're going against OUR doctrine by committing iniquity.

I'm not complaining. As long as they are not in white lands.

>The law is the law

Then why does it change every fucking day? Fucking retard. Wait and see how your communist laws are going to lead to EXACTLY what you're proposing, except the worst crime being white. That is why you don't want this shit, but what I said already, you're going to experience it. Pay the fucking toll mate.

I know I'm agreeing with you, why is it bad for the human race to look out for their own interest? But the negro, Chinese and Muhamedan beastly species can do as they please? I personally believe it's our duty to control the lesser species of earth, God gave us dominion over all the beasts of the earth and the oriental and African races rightfully are our property but on Sup Forums even people are convinced these animals can do as they please yet us humans can't

God made the law

And you're breaking it leaf.

Let met introduce your god to you: arpacanada.ca/news/2017/01/06/bill-89/

I wouldn't go so far as to say that simply "being black" is worthy of execution. But the vast score of drugged up nutty ass welfare monkeys in our ghettos could be put in the noose and I wouldn't feel bad about it at all.

Pretty sure that's a nudist gathering.

How? Explain
I don't care about the retarded ontarian government
Ontario is millions of square miles, we are 1,000 Hollands together, move up north and the government practically does not exist anymore.
A nigger is just a beast of the field

>implying nudists aren't fags
k

Explain? See which is the word of our lord telling you not to do it, see of you saying god makes the laws and see pic related for a whole lot of shit that god had to say about iniquity. Browse at your leisure as I could literally spend all day quoting bible verses that prove to you iniquity was one of gods main beefs.

>A nigger is just a beast of the field
Quite true, but do you not treat your beasts of the field with compassion and take good care of them? Since theology has been your theme, man was charged with dominion over all animals. So you treat them justly. The blacks who are upstanding citizens, while rare, should not be harmed. Perhaps relocated, but not harmed. They should be treated with respect like any other of Go's creatures.

Hang all the junkie niggers though, they are worthless.

Would you look at that?
God thought that iniquity was synonymous with sin.
How bou da?

If the nigger worked well why hurt him? If the nigger or ox killed someone you shoot the animal, in Toronto when coyotes come into the city the police shoot them, why not the same for the nigger? A nigger is a beast of the field, not a beast of the city, he has no use here

Are you defending, fags, sodomites, Jews, etc?

No I'm chastising you for committing heresy and breaking the laws God set forth.
Go pray. You need it.

Some of them - a rare few - have been blessed with human-level intelligence and can function in the city like a white person can.

What laws have I broken? Do you know me so well that you know how I live my life?
So have some gorillas, koko for example, should we allow a million gorillas into the city?

By saying and believing people deserve to be killed for being different is committing iniquity which God said was not okay.
GO PRAY.

I haven't said for being different,

Sodom and Gomorrah were punished for inhospitality, not for sexual deviance. Something to pray about.

Oh I see, you got mad because I'm against queers

Not me. The Bible's lessons are there for you to learn if you want them.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Are you a Levite priest? No? Then that shit has nothing to do with you.

God was speaking to Moses on mount Sinai, he did not ever say "only Levite priests need to do this"
I think you're just influenced by the Catholic Pagan lies used to control the masses

Japan still does.

I think you're just a Protestant submissive trying to be more Jewish than thou, but that's okay. Gas doesn't discriminate.
Begone, fake Jew.

I'm not a Protestant, I believe the bible

any 1st degree murder should be punishable only by death

Without a proper understanding of the history of the times and the context in which it and related exegeses was written, which is a lifetime project that can never be completed by an employed person, you're taking conflicting orders that you don't even know whether they are for you.
Stick to Romans.

So only NEETS an understand the bible?

>monks
>priests
>professors
Pretty much. If you take ten years off of life, you could probably come to understand it in the context of their time. If you just like to follow orders, you can just go cafeteria style and believe the ones you're told to believe.
It's a mug's game.

Anyone can learn to read, why can someone who can read understand Shakespeare but not the bible? You're spouting Catholic lies

>can read
>can follow instructions
I suggest you read the words
>in the context of their time
until you understand the difference between larp and true understanding, which includes the writers, their lives, their perspectives, and their human foibles which undoubtedly made their marks in scripture.
>King James
You're already headed to hell, on earth and afterward, if you keep reading that shit and taking it at face value.

Oh yeah you're a kike all right

>Wants to sharia law tier execution for Pagans for not worshipping your Israelite shit skin jew derived christcuck cult
Color me surprised

I know those verses you quoted, and you know the only thing you didn't have a quote for? Saying that niggers were the beasts of the field, because there is nothing in the Bible that says that, or even hints at it.

Black people are mentioned in the Bible and every time they're just one of the groups of people, like the Moors. And like any other people mentioned in the Bible sometimes they do good, and sometimes they do bad, but there is nothing connecting them to the 'beasts of the field.'

There are known metaphors in the Bible, but the Bible always explains them plainly. It tells us "The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. "

No where does the Bible say 'And the beasts of the field are people, dark people...' etc.

There is no precedence for it. You've been lied to, and need to read your Bible beginning to end, and if you don't understand something, look it up for context and study like the bereans, and ask God, pray about it.

The day of the rope will return.
Trust me on that.

Your pathetic christkike cult was created by shit skin Israelite's who were ethnically Jewish, it's nothing more than a sect of Judaism

>b-b-but the brown Israelite ethnic jews who wrote the bible were so based. they helped white people become civilized and stop being devil worshipping pagan heathens
Kill yourself, kike loving scum

go home reddit

We both know that a lot of cases of rape are false, this would be a disaster

What make your holy texts more true than the others ?

I can't believe you're still here getting btfo by someone else. I went away for a bit to go have dinner with my wife and kids then came back here to see if by some off chance you might still be here arguing that you're not committing iniquity and thus not breaking any of the laws of the bible.

So allow me to break this down to you.
We're supposed to have respect and reverence for one another. Even the ones who are different. It's imperative that we look not only at what is good is someone but what is also dark as that darkness can only come from some kind of pain. As workers of God we should want to heal as much of each others pain as possible. Everyone is a child of christ and deserves to be treated equally. You shouldn't want to hang ANYONE AT ALL FOR ANY REASON if you follow the bible. Because by the mere selection of "undesirables" you're declaring that some people are worth more than others and you'll treat them as such. This methodology of thinking is the very thing that defines iniquity. God had many things to say about treating people differently or believing that some people should get less or more respect. Many of his prophets even declared iniquity as taboo. It is something many people have a hard time grasping because they're too busy looking at the wrong stories of the bible. Islam is experiencing something very similar at the moment. They are looking at the wrong parts of the Quran and taking away something monstrous. The bible was never meant to be a weapon to be wielded. It was a doctrine to live your life with and gain daily inspiration from. Something to gain wisdom from the stories of these people's lives, the hardships they went through, the things they learned and what you can take away from it.
A tool to because closer to The Lord Thy God.
Amen.

I've gotta go to sleep now but you'll be in my prayers tonight even though I don't know who you are I know that HE will.
>t. Elder user