Remember pic related? He came out with a second part. Didn't see any threads on this yesterday or today, so here

Remember pic related? He came out with a second part. Didn't see any threads on this yesterday or today, so here.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k

There'll actually be three more of these videos coming out. This is part two of five.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick rundown?

In the second video he describes how many nations have surrendered their sovereignty to a banking elite based in Switzerland called the bank of international settlements. All national reserve banks answer to this one banking entity who answers to know one, is above all national law and beyond all boundaries.

Pic related.

Tells stuff about how the Bank of International Settlements etc control on what the central banks do, and so on. Worth a watch, especially part 1 if you havent seen it yet.

If you post anything about the BIS you better be prepared to bump the shit out of it because it attracts shills to create slide threads like flies to shit.

Blue=Countries ruled by the BIS

Self bump, then

Part 1 and Part 2 are well worth watching. Very powerful suff.

its being heavily cencored and slid and shit man.

My thread about pressuring leaks on the IMF, Bank for International Settlements, World Bank, and the fed got me a temporary ban. PURSUE THIS. The shills have infiltrated this board like crazy. Wish I could go back to 2010 chan.

Bump

He names the mountain jews.

They have the actual servers.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM

>why do you think Podesta said he was on our side now ?

goto social or lgbt for 15 minutes you can find yourself something illegal to do.

Have a bump on the house my man. Also fuck banksters.

B3W$R3 OF TEH ALUMINATTY!

How do we rid our countries of the control of these organisations? in the video he said his organisation teaching people about it so hopefully this is the beginning of something great.

what do you mean pressuring leaks?

i watched it, it's nothing. don't waste your time like I did!

Now this shit scares the fuck out of me. This is the most concrete and legit sounding example I've seen of global elite fuckery.

My only question is why didn't they suicide this guy for talking if he's speaking the truth?

Just realized that Qatar isn't on the map. May be a reason for the reason incidents.

Bump.

Knowledge is the first step. It will help people make sense of all the fraud they see being perpetrated when they begin to understand it's all to feed the Pyramid scheme, everything is being depleted to keep feeding the enormous monster.

also Libya, funny how they imploded into civil war after they announced the formation of their gold backed currency.

Gadaffi dindu nuffin

I don't know who you are trying to fool

Anyway support for countries outside the BIS is crucial. Syria must not fall.

nothing to see here goy move along, back to work, you have interest to pay.

>avoiding the point and the general subject of the thread
your the reason nothing even gets done on this board

He probably has enough dirt on people that the threat of him exposing them keeps him safe

In the end, in the teaser for part 3, he says that they have tried to discredit him. He is probably connected with some sort of movement at the moment, as he is educating people on this system.

> answers to know one, is above all national law and beyond all boundaries.
That's essentially describing any billionaire or connected elite.

I'm not there yet but this guy is doing us a great service.

Yeah good point. I would've thought they would've been under the IMF by now. Thought that was the whole reason for the overthrow, as well as the gold backed currency like you mentioned

these drawn out video series deals never seem to lead anyway at the end. like bad self eater

Why doesnt this faggot bring out hard evidence , alls that will be gained is youtube views. If he was a real man he'd oust them all completely despite consequences

No you retard, this bank can't be audited to begin with. They have no need to bribe or even hide their doings because they are literally above the law.

Because there is none. This is just some guy talking, just like the redpills we show each other are just files that make us feel good
>spic education
Thanks Pedro

I feel like this shit is common fucking knowledge already at this point. I've known about fractional reserve fuckery for at least 7 years or so. What gives?