Modern entertainment is heavily politicized, more than ever

>Modern entertainment is heavily politicized, more than ever
>Talke about it on the specific board
>Told to go back here

Do people just want to ignore what is happening in the world?

I'm assuming you're talking about vidya

Or maybe pol should die?

Not specifically. Every form of entertainment has become politicized.

Because politics only serve to muddy the more focused conversation regarding the medium which is meant to be discussed in its specific board.

It's like if in a video game thread on Sup Forums which was criticizing its politics, a bunch of Sup Forums users came on and ruined the thread by talking about gameplay - distracting the purpose of the thread and ruining the discussion at hand.

Some people would rather believe a comforting lie than a harsh reality. The culture war is upon us and post modernism is out to destroy everything we love. Some people aren't willing to except that but others aren't willing to believe that could even be happening.

Sounds like a cop-out to me. At some point, there needs to be a discussion about certain aspects of entertainment that are tangentially related to it.

If you can make threads about girls dressed up as video game characters, then you should be able to discuss the politics of a video game company.

Either allow tangential discussion of things or have a board that is 100% focused on that topic.

>go to a board dedicated to discussing video games
>talk about politics
>get told to fuck off
>cry about it

>At some point
That is the issue, its not "at some point" its all the fucking time over everything. Every time there is a black character, every time there is a nazi, every time there is a female character, its the typical Sup Forums spiel. Sometimes it is a legitimate complaint but most of the time its nonsense. For example, the new Wolfenstein game.The series has been around since longer than most of you have been alive, and its always been about killing nazis, but now that's its 2017 all a sudden its not okay to kill nazis anymore. There is also the new Farcry game, before that it was Uncharted.

There are definitely real concerns that come up on Sup Forums about feminist, race-mixing, and anti-white propaganda, but not everyone is out to get you and you really do sound no better than some retarded libcuck whining about how superman isn't a black transgender disabled otherkin when you complain about shit like Wolfenstein that is just doing what its been doing for the past three decades.

I would lick her feet

stay off Sup Forums you faggot

>That is the issue, its not "at some point" its all the fucking time over everything. Every time there is a black character, every time there is a nazi, every time there is a female character, its the typical Sup Forums spiel.

Gee, it's not like there's a pattern that is increasing.

>I'df rather stick my head in the sand than admit what is actually going on when there are mountains upon mountains of evidence that Western game devs are very much anti0-pwhite male.

The issue isn't necessarily Wolfenstein, itself, but the increased politicizing of videogames.

Wolfenstein originally was fairly tongue-in-cheek and humorous; it's seemingly become more insidious.

no its just sjw leafs that do it
if you went to /vint/ or /spa/ on april fools it was literally only leafs who kept spamming gb2 Sup Forums if there was a slight hint of politics in any post

yeah, Sup Forums is the worst but Sup Forums and Sup Forums aren't far behind. At least Sup Forums still has very health anti-SJW threads and political threads full of plenty of redpilling. Sup Forums is literally rRreddit, no exaggeration. I've never seen threads deleted with such triggered feminazi rage.

>A thread about a political aspect of a video game(s) will only serve to muddy the conversation about said political aspect of said video game
What kind of moron is this?

As I said in my post, sometimes legitimate points do get brought up, but then there is also a lot of false-flagging or complaining about trivial shit that just doesn't matter. For example, people being Uncharted because one of the villains was a black lady who beat up Drake. Or, like I said, the new Wolfenstein. Shit like gamergate or the Tracer censoring though I absolutely degree was politically motivated and is worth discussing on Sup Forums.

I can't say I'm all that familiar with the series, but couldn't they just be taking on a more serious tone with the story because gamers now a days want story-driven games?

I've noticed a lot of liberal viewpoints on Sup Forums, but I can't tell how many of them are just people being contrarian because they are mad about politics being on their board, and how much of them are actually liberals.

>everything is political xD
no, it's just that politicized people are mentally ill and delusionally see their autistic obsessions everywhere

>but then there is also a lot of false-flagging or complaining about trivial shit that just doesn't matter

I blame reddit, personally.

This reasoning is sort of valid, but this hypothetical video game discussion forum should permit discussion on the totality of what the game is. Roping off the political aspect of the game is arbitrary, especially in the current context where it's so EXPLICITLY political.

I say fuck em. Let their little degenerate hobby become wymyn of color nazi-killing simulator.

I remember catching comedy central playing at my friends house the other day. It was talk show after talk show with super liberal hosts that all talked about Trump almost 100% of their show.

T.V. is awful.

Some of the best anime discussion I've had on this site was on /fit/.

Used to be you could discuss the politics surrounding media on every board. It's only in recent years that redditors have flooded the site and claim anything that isn't liberal, politically correct, anything that isn't mindless shilling or 100% on-topic should be on "Sup Forums".

If I had to go in the realm of conspiracy, I'd say Sup Forums was only created so all opposition to the liberal agenda is contained here, so shills are free to run amok on every other board, and newfag redditors come here, just repeat what they see (which is saying anything they don't like should be on "Sup Forums"), and you get these triggered faggots overrunning the site, then false-flaggers pretending to be Sup Forums to make things worse.

Just keep in mind that most of these faggots complaining about "Sup Forums" for everything are new as fuck, usually not from here, and never belonged on Sup Forums. Talking about the injection of politics in media is more important than avoiding the hurt feelings of redditors and marketers.