>enlist in the navy to escape poverty
>get drafted to suicide mission to the "new world"
>months at sea with other men, disease, etc
>finally discover land
>go have a shit in this new world jungle
>see pic

What would you do?

You fucking know what I'd do lad.

Let them touch some sick portuguese and so you can conquer their lands without wars,it worked for us,but dont commit the same error as us and be sure that they all are dead

Conquest the living fuck out if her and all the other female natives

put that slave girl back on my plantation

>What would you do?

Give her syphilis.

Give it a disease...?

Dad... stop cheating on mom

>I want to fuck humanoid alien in the future

the bitter truth is just contact from the bacteria that lives on our skin means we will kill off any foreign species not native to earth.

Sorta hivemind.

Post more

You could've just fucked them then killed the offspring.

It is our duty as men from the human race to fuck every known and unknown creature we come into contact with as a sign of human dominance.

Make Mexicans with her, just like in the history books.

I just thought of something.if England is our dad. France is mom America is big bro. what are you? our cousin? our long lost cousin from prison?

> What would you do?
Id do her, thats what id do.

Dont even agree with race mixing but FUCKIN DAMN!

Smart move

Stab it multiple times.
For real though, it looks like an alien.

Uncle Jailbird Joey

It's a crime against humanity that modern men are not able to rape a native woman and conquer her tribe.

take all her gold & teach her to twerk

Fucking hot. I would savage that savage.

Fierce healthy legs on her.

I can't possibly imagine a more comfortable place to park my dick.

wait wait wait - how wud a native broad shave her puss & pits? Was this photo taken in 1492? there's no way

Tight pussy of peace.

Turn Brazil into Brazil.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE GIMME SAUUCCE GOLY SHIT GIMME GIMME SAUCE YOU FUCKER GIMME

Honest injun, i want to civilize those savages.

t. sand nigger

J U I C Y

... explorers brought syphilis back from the New World.

T. Jew

now I know why Europeans BLEACHED their women

>foto from 1492

Let me guess: yous weres kangs.

>Spain gets the reputation of genociding natives
>When Spain treated the natives like human beings and integrated them by converting them to Christianity and marrying them
>Meanwhile England doesn't get shit for driving ALL natives out and taking their land

Thank you. Sause.
Damn /pol, you my new /gif

She must live on a steep mountain or something.
11\10

Half sibling

Most of Mexico is not mixed.

India Ayara

I feel like he should be shaking his head "no"

i mean i just have a hard time believing its a photo from 1492 unless someone can explain how the native bitches got such a close shave on their puss. what was their method? no way they did that good a job with sharp indian rocks.

Really?

Yeah most of them are full native just without their old culture a smaller amount is mixed and the elites are just Spanish

obsidian razors bruh not that hard. Camera tech was bad then too so some of it is distortion effects

>photo
>1492
pick one genius

no most of it is - if you meet a real legit aztec / tico / mayan dude in the Yucatan or Guat they're very distinguishable. Spanish did WORK when it came to inbreeding. That's one thing you britbongs did correctly. Australia, NZ, Canada, North America - barely any natives left, and we'd do anything for your country to this day even with our sovereignty - it's like you planned it. Mexico, Brazil, all of South & Latin America - all mudbloods, wouldn't lift a finger for Porto or Spain.

Call my dick the Dakota Pipeline

cause i'm goin right through this indian

the filthy portuguese genes ruined us

I'm going native.
Pol you can call me a race traitor, but my white skin will look great on that india.

Nah dude most aren't mixed at all.

mother of kek

This looks like some kind of primitive fuck pig.

so did the ghetto cam not catch the savage's bush? or did the savage rocks tame the bush and cam cam 92' cams were half-dec?

Kek'd

Lewd

You just won this tread user.

Jaysus lads some mighty legs on this yoke. That ass

nah dude most are part spanish - it was how they colonized most of the continent, basically just one giant fuck conquest. you clearly ain't never been to Guat - you know a full-breed when you see em - they sure as fuck ain't normal vatos.

>propose to m'lady; consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Beautiful

I know I'm not the only one all hot and bothered by the sight of this thicc Indian

depends on if it's a model 1492 or one of those shitty 1490 cams. C-dog Columbnigger left before the 1492 came out tho so prolly is the 1490

lol that's just a chicken head culturally appropriating as a teepee-nigger

Is she a midget?

Good goy.
.02 shekels have been deposited in you Sup Forums Gold account

>see pic
Save it.

Would race mix

Audible kek.

God damn i would let her booty swallow me whole

Forgot the pic again ffs

i mean i guess he coulda amazon'd a 92, they did spend a lot of time in the amazon area amazon started, so coulda had one primed in a couple days - but i dunno I trust your word I just don't kno history well

>check her twitter
>first picture is literally her pussy

Alrighty then

No, its a lie, we are all mostly mixed some just more than others

Kill self for being moorish.

Remember that Indian girl from that El Dorado movie?.....Yea

Shes got good child bearing hips

You did it wrong. There would be no mestizos if you would have just kept it in your pants and killed them like the English did. Fuck the Iberians.

can't really blame the spanish for busting nuts in the lot of them

long haired, dark skinned native girls have an obvious appeal

Damn you ain't lying