Why are millennials not getting married?

Why are millennials not getting married?

Other urls found in this thread:

allendowney.blogspot.com/2016/10/millennials-are-still-not-getting.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

warning: slide thread

get in

It's expensive as hell and to even get to the point of marriage with women these days is challenging. Another reason besides the two I gave is that males these days are beta as fuck.

Houses are expensive
Raising kids is expensive
Women are whores
Men are immature
unless you have connections you either have several thousand dollars of debt in student loans, or no debt but a shitty job that can only afford staying with your parents

I don't belong in the gene pool

It's really sad OP. I am 32 and I don't think I will ever find a women to marry. Especially after my recent breakup. I loved her to death and she just left me.

Because he's a filthy Zerg main

I still have yet to see a guy get happier after he gets married.

Lol keep replying morons

because it's super gay and retarded

They make less than their parents did even without taking into account the massive inflation thats occurred since then. They cant afford a home, having a family in a small apartment sucks, and often times they cant afford a home an moving into an apartment that can legally fit a family is more than a mortgage.

Few steady careers with upward potential as well. Both partners have to work their asses off to maintain. Only retards who cant think past the moment have kids, usually out of wedlock, utilize the massive boost of income the government provides to them and still struggle.

I know a few section 8 people where i live, all females with a couple kids, they live on easy street (though bitch about how hard it is ofc) one chick two kids and they pay like $200 a month for a $2600 apartment, get food stamps, child support... have a job still but work teenager level jobs. Im envious desu...i work my ass off to live a somewhat comfortable life but there no fucking way i could afford child support...couples that stay together struggle. Oh and they have a decent car given to them by some charity thats better than my car, newer, and it sucks because im paying for their shit. I make about $50k a year and though income tax, sales tax, state tax, gas taxes, various things related to driving like licence stickers ect...id bet i pay close to half my income in taxes.

Millenial opinion: Social media and easy communication between many people is a big part of it. People are constantly presented with tons of choices in terms of partners so a lot of people don't have the discipline to commit to one person.

>she just left me

I can see why

/thread
maybe in 1890 when women weren't fucking filth

Because the ceremony is expensive and there is no readily apparent social or financial benefit; why go through all that effort to just get a certificate from the state when you already fuck each other, live in the same house and share all your finances? What actually changes pragmatically the day after the ceremony?

Don't you guys understand that op is one reply spam shill slide thread? Why do you imbeciles keep replying to these threads?

Sorry user.

I just turned 29 and have been single for the past two years trying to start a company.

I still miss my ex. All the time. She was a hottie really loved me. She was untrustworthy though. Cheating on me when we first started dating. Had an abortion that I regret all the time. She was doing drugs and drinking all the time. I was afraid. Now she is suicidal. And i am turning into a fucking NEET.

Finding a woman you can trust, be loyal, and not be seduced by material bullshit seems really fucking hard.

You could always find someone abroad. That is my final solution if I am 36 with nothing.

Why get married when the state rewards people for not getting married? I know of families that live section 8 where the babydad makes 60k a year and the babymom works at Walmart. The baby mom applies for govment cheese and they only have to pay rent for like 40 bucks a month.

Thanks brother

in the current system marriage is too much risk vs reward for most males. Its like roulette where it used to be black jack. Or maybe the lottery is closer in terms of odds. Who wants to play a game they will almost certainly lose? don't underestimate the trend, its an extinction level event but can you expect the western 'disposable males' to keep lining up like livestock to pay for everything without some kind of balance? Why must he gamble all of the benefit of his labor for all his life when his 'partner' can simply fold and collect the pot at any moment? Of course the only options are to kill all the jews and save civilization or just enjoy slide into a brown colored serfdom. There is no fixing the legal system so enjoy the end it should be an exciting ride.

why would you? the court system favors women during divorce, and divorce is at an all time high. Women are also fickle and prone to get bored with their men.

fix the fucking divorce courts

Day9 will never get married because he's a beta lozer.

My wife and I got married in Vegas for a couple hundred bucks and got some.cheap rings that neither one of us ever wear. For the record, I even got out of the engagement ring. We have lived together and shared finances for 8 years before that though.

answer is always the same
kikes are behind it

>just prop up the jewish system and dont have babies, let all the browns use the welfare up
Fuck you, I encourage all whites to use EBT, SNAP, any government program they have to to make more babies. The skitskins didn't pay into this system, your ancestors did

allendowney.blogspot.com/2016/10/millennials-are-still-not-getting.html?m=1

There is no incentive. Both spouses have to work nowadays so why bother have kids?

They're not reporting it, is all. Moving in with someone is a common law marriage, O.P.

Thread reported. Keep replying dumb niggers

can we fucking ban this fucking bot already

Because they saw what are the consequences. Every one know a coworker, a relative or a friend who got fucked by divorce courts.

Plus millennials women are not loyal for shit.

I hate seeing day(((9))) around. It reminds me of that amazing time when SC2 was relevant

>Men are immature

Wrong dumbass. Its not immaturity to decide not the play the game when you have to deal with the above mentioned.

It's not a bot it's a piece of shit nigger in cahoots with mods

Not every new redditfag knows what a slide thread is yet because you faggots don't post explanations frequently enough.

Q: Why are millennials not _____ ?

A: Insufficient funds.

who really cares? fffsssss

We no longer need kids to ensure a comfortable future. I can have a robot wipe my ass and sponge my balls.

is that her brother or something?

We have this thread every goddamn day

I have no fucking idea. In my mind getting married and getting a house and having kids is the American dream. Raising them with a loving wide and sharing and teaching all this world has to offer and taking them to church and celebrating Christmas and the first take of school etc.

How can you not want that?!

They are all on a Chinese creative literature board shitposting and not going outside

Are you the same motherfucker always posting Soe?

So they will have a lower divorce rate than the boomers. This competition thing they have going with the boomers is really getting out of hand.

>Why are millennials not getting married?

Boomers scorched Earth policy.

It's called a prenuptial you retarded faggots