youtu.be/24OLOhlb-UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who

She can be impeached?

>Three months later
Sage

Kek. Isn't she the one who backed up and said it "wasn't necessary?"

no shes gone do it.

Well then, this is surely the end of Drumpf.

this along with
are slide threads
get in here

As soon as shes done chomping down another bottle of opiates.

Female bill cosby

>3/21/17

>3/21/17

ok nigger

Who votes for this crackwhore?

Fuck off, he isn't being impeached. Not now, not in a day, a month, a year. You've got him for 4 fucking years and I bet another 4 after that. 8 fucking years you Jewish cocksucking shill eat shit. Sage this fucking shit I've had enough of you fuckers clogging up the board.

Ugh I hope this stupid black bitch fucking dies. Worthless, racist cunt.

This is the blackest post I've read on here

An annoyance that supported the released ofna criminal back in 92 and congratulated him and would murder again in 2000.

HERE IT COMES LITTLE DRUMPFLETS

>3/21/2017
>increasinglynervousman.jpg

Heil'd

This old senile bitch is retarded

I'm ready

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA Yeah because she is a reliable news source.

Get ready for bullets

Thanks for the lol friend

Sage

sure, every day a thread like this has been posted since he got elected. every day it doesnt happen and isnt any closer than day 1. keep sliding though.

t. increasingly nervous shareblue

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No fucking way this tweet is real.

>@MaxineVVaters
>VV
somehow I don't think this is a legit account, user.

Other crackwhores.

will an america answer this?
Is it illegal to threaten impeachment on a president?
I believe its treason

lol

Half of our government are basically assfucking children in basement and eating semen cakes so I wouldn't get me hopes up

>get ready for impeachment
>says increasingly decaying crypt keeper for the 18th time this month

I'm convinced she can't even read, she's pants-on-head retarded

Son, I think you need to check the date on that post and rethink this trolling attempt.

That can't be real.

> the hearing for impeachment means he is impeached

Any chance to organize Navy seals veterans and to get them to fight against elite-pedophiles?

Blacks would say 'she finna do it'
That poster is just a southerner/Texan.

Would it surprise you though?

I thought Trump was going to get impeached when I still thought he has a zero percent chance of winning.

>heavy dose of denialism.

>"professional" black women

Not gonna lie, I don't know a great deal about what lead to Hitler's takeover of Germany... did he slaughter everyone in his government? Like, everyone opposing him? I know middle-east kings do that sort of shit.

It's possible. Every party has a couple of people who are so safe in their district it doesn't matter what they say. If impeachment were really coming, it wouldn't be Maxine telling you it's coming--Believe me. they would get a bigly democrat.

Please! This is the dumb bitch who thinks that the tide going in and out every 6 hours is because of climate change! This is the dumb bitch who said we had to stop Putin from invading Korea.

Here comes president pence.

ha ha ha nigger nigger nigger Marxist

I'm not tired of winning yet, bring it on Nigger

Over her 35 years (!) as a congresswoman, Maxine Waters has apparently missed 90% of congressional meetings.

But then again it must be difficult being in congress while also being a professional James Brown impersonator.

Get ready for Alzheimer's Maxine.

>March

Fuck off shill

Sage

Bumpp

in all seriousness it would be very bad for trump if he fired mueller

Got my popcorn and my Clinton Mafia Who's Who Guide - I'm ready.

Impeached on what grounds? You retards still forget that you need a legit reason to impeach someone

What could go wrong?

Who is that? And why is she getting impaled?

that's not strictly speaking true - he can be impeached for basically anything

/21/17
LMAO

Thats Beyoncé. Feel old yet?

Fucking James Brown at it again.

Yeah but not with a Republican congress.

Is Obama Ok?

Actually they can impeach in the house for almost no reason. But to remove someone from office they need 2/3 of senate. Only 8 republicans are up from senate election in 2018. That means the dems will have to get at least 10 republicans to turn on trump assuming they win every single seat up for grabs in the 2018 election. Nothing less than pedophilia could do that. The impeach trump thing is basically impossible. But what else do they have?

fucking hell, this has been going on since Jan. 20, and still no impeachment. Can you fucking think clearly for once? It's not going to happen.

In the year 2025, they will claim that all their talk of impeaching trump worked. Their evidence will be that Pence is president.

true but a trial could bring out some super damaging shit, and he doesn't exactly have lots of friends in the senate.

I just mean it could reach a point over the course of a senate trial that enough senators decided it would be more politically beneficial to ditch him (plus they'd get Pence) than to save him.

This is the same person

Night of the long knives
youtu.be/24OLOhlb-UY

>1 post
>facebook filename
every time

WE

I almost pissed my pants.
If only Maxine.....