Whites spend years trolling game devs with their neo Nazi gamersgate bullshit

>whites spend years trolling game devs with their neo Nazi gamersgate bullshit

>every new release features an ethnic minority protagonist now just to spite them

mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13175978
youtube.com/watch?v=n1MT2p41nbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whites bother devs to do anything? I thought it was a pretty blank canvas until SJW political correct pressure forced them to lean towards pandering to them.

Except GG had nothing to do with anything except dishonest reporting on video games, in other words, fake news and paid off critics. Sometimes women were paying them off with sexual favors, thats how the whole thing was exposed.

It literally had absolutely nothing to do with race, and the only reason it had to do with feminism or women is because they used that as a copout to defend their actual crimes, and a much larger media conspiracy that was much farther reaching than just video game reporting.

The reason it provoked such a massive response is because it threatened the big names, like CNN. They threw the combined weight of the Jewish media behind defending that cunt, who was indefensible. Only braindead lemmings actually think cunts like Zoe and Anita are victims.

sage

>GG had nothing to do with anything except dishonest reporting on video games

>he unironically believes this

Gamergate was essentially about virgin nerds crying about feminism and it later moved into white supremacy after Trump declared candidacy

>20 min
>1 post by op

this is a slide thread along with

get in here fags

nah ur a lying nazi gamergate had everything to do with race the whites where being nazis to the black jews.

>mfw the game doesn't sell

everyone knows anyone that plays video games is a racist nazi white supremacist cis gendered shitlord.

What is the age demographic of Sup Forums? Take the poll: strawpoll.me/13175978

You may be genuinely retarded. It was about corrupt media. Some whore made a garbage "game" and fucked 5 game reporters to get amazing super awesome ratings, which propelled the game onto the Steam platform. After people read the fake reviews, they were more likely to try the game etc.

This was exposed, and gamers got angry that all the game reviews were faked. It also came out that the marxist journalists were colluding in a giant chat room, which included famous people such as Adam Sessler - about who got good ratings, and who got bad ones. They would agree to give bad ratings to games which didnt fall in line with SJW political views.

In that way, it became about marxist corruption in video games. White supremacy? Youre an idiot, and absolutely no one here is going to fall for this trash.

cis normative couples should have their children taken away because they are bigotted against lgbtqe+2bhfx723% and be given to homosexual couples of the same gender.

>AAA games with guns and graphics not selling well

Just like in Canada and Germoney.

Its cunts like you that put out the new ghost busters and wonder why ghost busters fans don't want to watch it.

Good leafpost

>was about corrupt media
Just fucking lol

Literally nobody cares about games journalism. It had everything to do with misogyny and frustrated virgins. Who else other than males driven psychotic by sexlessness would have the energy to keep up such an abrasive "movement" for fucking YEARS

youtube.com/watch?v=n1MT2p41nbc

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

Also, if they had video games in the 40s, Goebbels would be making them. They are a propaganda injection system, and companies like ubishit regularly take full advantage of that to push extreme left views.

This is a disgusting attempt to control peoples thoughts, and anyone who attempts to defend it is effectively defending modern day communist propaganda, and therefore the hundreds of millions of people slaughtered by communism.

You should be hanged.

sage

Worth it

It's Nazis like you who complain about black protagonists since time immemorial

I still remember when you goobers were complaining about CJ in San Andreas

Piracy and modding, comrade. I will get their games without paying a single penny for them and through the power of modding the new Wolfenstein can be a game where you get to play as the good guy for a change and maul down degenerates.

Keep losing money, your backers will run out long before we start buying them.

Sales = commands
White protagonists appeal to the larger audience since more people gaming are white. Nobody was doing it because they were racist. Money talks

>genocide against my race
My fucking sides

I am making a thing to take care of both issues the game will probably be banned but I don't give a shit about what you think about it.

Nobody was doing it because the audience wasn't there, not because they were racist*

>buying AAA games because of good graphics and muh guns

Its current year nobody with an IQ over 90 is falling for that bullshit anymore

>All this bait
Wew

2017: lel right wing retards sure are mad
2037: pic related is every white person in america

>we
I think it has yet to dawn on you that there are like 150 million nonwhites in America

Sadly majority of the man children who play games are under 90.

why do you think a car jacking simulator sold so well ?

>Maybe if I just laugh at white genocide, they will stop caring about it
>That wont increase their hatred for the anti-white coalition of degenerates, nope, how could that happen? Its only an anonymous board where they attribute my views to non-whites, faggots and antifa types or anything

So antifa thinks white genocide is funny, Ill keep that in mind.

>watching movies for entertainment in 2017

you boomers need to be gassed ASAP

>more people gaming are white
Probably not, actually. And your proportion of the market gets smaller year by passing year

Devs don't want your business. They're sending you a message

Oh, cletus

a shitty broken inoperable message.

Yeah we see it.

Frankly speaking anyone that buys this garbage deserves it.

Stop responding seriously to him

We wuz kangz

Just remember youre the bad guys, and whatever we have to do to stop you is because you were pushing genocide openly.

Imagine being such a perma-loser with narcissistic personality disorder that you genuinely believe in the white genocide meme

I mean you're pretty much so far beyond the pale that you're not going back to normalcy