IT'S HAPPENED!! ANTI-SHARIA PROTESTERS AND ANTIFA BEST OF LAST WEEKEND PROTESTS

Discuss and post videos of last week protests against mudslims sub-race law system.

BEST OF THE BEST!!!:

> Legendary Kekistani refugee with megaphone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk03JP9Mg1U&index=4&list=FLUNBChTTlOGVYgJNI0MqwnQ

PRAISE KEK! Even the police was laughing. Is this /ourguy/?

>ANTIFA master autism + creepy old lady.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgUVrelvi50&list=FLUNBChTTlOGVYgJNI0MqwnQ&index=5

Did that woman died standing up?

More to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VK-pmGk2Pec
youtube.com/watch?v=cvAMkDGKelQ
youtu.be/bVxVY1sVOac
youtu.be/FGvEm1Bq3wM
avclub.com/article/meme-toting-racist-troll-fails-make-friends-actual-256657?utm_content=Newswire&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing
archive.is/GnYDY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TTJf7T7e7lw
youtube.com/watch?v=oxcm69r6DQw
vocativ.com/326039/how-one-Sup
sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=bwNzc1tPJnE&t=102s
youtube.com/watch?v=pawEXwLjTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UhgrXm0b4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk03JP9Mg1U&index=4&list=FLUNBChTTlOGVYgJNI0MqwnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP!

ANTIFAG on warpath goes around assaulting people from behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=VK-pmGk2Pec

ANTIFA trying to block Lauren Southern.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvAMkDGKelQ

I mean on one hand this is cringey as fuck. On the other hand it's sort of not entirely terrible cringe.

I'm very bad at making threads, but wanna to discuss this shit.

Fuck all you see on the board nowadays is

TRUMP
TRUMP
WE WUZ
TRUMP
BLACK DICK
IS THIS REDPILL?
SHAREBLUE CHARACTER ASSASSINATION#397098980

And so on...

>Legendary Kekistani refugee with megaphone.

Tim Pool's basic rundown. Everytime he goes to one of these things he walks away more and more rightwing, mostly thanks to antifags being dickheads and threatening him. The Pool fire rises. I give him two more rallies until he's full 1488 and calling for gas chambers.

youtu.be/bVxVY1sVOac

Meh... seems like this is old news...

Gonna try this tomorrow with less autism baiting.

Dumping findings on the Lauren Southern and Luke Rudowsky filthy antifag anmal piss throwers

youtu.be/FGvEm1Bq3wM

I'm pretty sure we've got the right guys for Beard Boy and Old Fart, not certain on the student.

1/6

>When ANTIFAS are better at causing disgust than no-go muslims zones.

2/6

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6

>kek fags do this shit unironically

Is Lauren (after Trump) the most sought after character assassination by shareblue?

Good luck with that.

it might sound cringey, then you see how fucking degenerate and pathetic and laughable the antifa fat fucking retards are and then you realize what a joke they are, and treating them as a joke with some retarded ass kek-humor is perfectly okay.

Lmao that first guy was great

5+ minutes of pure triggering

Who cares about cringey I want more good videos and news about those protests didn't see a single thread about it on pol. WTF?

bump for pissvestigation
now's the time again to use your autism for something good, you autistic faggots

What's to discuss the right is in chaos and nobody wants the alt right not even your precious path keepers.

Lmao fucking losers

avclub.com/article/meme-toting-racist-troll-fails-make-friends-actual-256657?utm_content=Newswire&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

Oath

Archive please
archive.is/GnYDY

North shore antifa members were getting verbally punked off at the boston march against sharia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TTJf7T7e7lw

What is your opinion on TIRE NECKLACING?

STOP. FUCKING. ADVERTISING.

If you ever see a antifa blowing a whistle.
Bitch slap the whistle directly into their mouth it should knock out some teeth.

Y'all got stupid embarrassed all weekend. How did it feel to get outnumbered in every city lmao

Fight breaks out on Seattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxcm69r6DQw

I don't understand the point of the tire here.

I'm not advertising, i'm praising KEK.

>retarded boomers being retarded boomers
Meanwhile, oath keepers and 3%ers got along fine with the alt-right in Orlando

We feel vindicated, the whole point was to demonstrate too many on the left are pro sharia and pro ISIS. We got "Antifascists" to show their true colours and come out to show their support for ISIS and islamofascism.

Hi.

>Chicago
>expecting us to be surprised Chicago is leftists

all annoying

Cherrypicking?

Vai uma sopa colega?

Who was that guy? We should buy him a megaphone and bring him in every left-wing protest.

I can't tell if he is been serious or just meming

inb4 "hurr hurr antifa is FIGHTING isis", no, a couple of you fags are over in Syria washing dishes for people fighting them. The rest of you are here demonstrating your SUPPORT for sharia and for ISIS.

Meanwhile, we're hunting ISIS down and getting them bombed from the comfort of our homes

vocativ.com/326039/how-one-Sup Forums-board-is-trying-to-fight-isis-in-syria/

Speak english.

Also yes.

I'm seriously memeing.

What is your toughts on the videos fag?

>sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhgUVrelvi50%26amp%3Blist%3DFLUNBChTTlOGVYgJNI0MqwnQ%26amp%3Bindex%3D5

Okay which one of you were Psyoping as an Antifa here? That autism was too strong to be Antifa.

>protesting in favour of sharia
hmmmm

This one is good.

antifag tries to run from police get introduced to the ground.

>sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhgUVrelvi50%26amp%3Blist%3DFLUNBChTTlOGVYgJNI0MqwnQ%26amp%3Bindex%3D5

You clearly don't know much about the YPG lad, and a few threads on Sup Forums isn't a "we" you are confused my man.

Hey its hard to except but the right is a global embarrassment.

It was great clowning on them this weekend. I look forward to the next one.

Especially now that the right is eating itself and EVERYONE is trying to get away from the alt right. Fucking. Goobers. Lmao

>Yall got stupid embarrassed

SHIT!

This one is good.

Antifag tries to run from police, gets introduced to the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwNzc1tPJnE&t=102s

Now come on son

You aren't that dumb. isis is far right you know this, sharia law protests this weekend were just goobers rallying to spread hate speech again.

No one in the west is afraid of Shakira law except for mostly white conservatives lmao.

Nice samefag my dude

>posting on the internet professing your support for a domestic terrorist organization currently quietly being taken apart by the FBI and DHS without being behind any proxies

Haven't you faggots ever heard of Snowden? Enjoy your parents house getting raided retard.

Yeah I posted the wrong link, duh.

>isis is far right
nope
all totalitarianism is far left. That's why leftards and Muslims are allies of convenience

"you're inciting violence" says the group of men getting aggressive and beeping airhorns into someone's face

>praise kek!
Stopped watching right there, I wish amerifats would keep their autism on this board and stop embarassing us in public.

"I want to fight you, but don't wanna lose the moral ground to virtue signaling"

Fucking landwhale.

youtube.com/watch?v=pawEXwLjTlo

antifa cucks who go to fight with the ypg are aghast to realize that communist kurds are really anti-muslim as a result of their hardline secularism, so they have a crisis of conscience. "is it evil to fight ISIS?" says the antifa retard.

Teehee wrong Teehee. Totalitarian rule is pure right.

No, no Antifa disputes the goodness in killing isis

Tom Magliozzi on the bicycle - or it would be if he weren't dead.

hhng

i do wish i still had the screencaps of two antifa faggots who went off to help the YPG and then had a hard time coming to terms with just how rabidly anti-muslim they were

also why shouldn't i fear sharia and why are you in favour of it?

Definitely wasn't brace belden. He killed isis for funsies and came home a proud comrade.

Bless his soul

Comedy is the best way to reach the normies.

"You're WHITE MALES, WTF YOU'RE DOING ON THEIR SIDE? THEY FUCKING HATE YOU! Get on our side you'll get way more pussy here bro"

This will slowly seep into their minds.

Deal it with.

do you have any idea how vile and islamophobic that is??? jesus dude

samefag? he was fixing his post

>Comrade
Stop larping fgt

>my job here is done.

top kek

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

>If you confront a Lefty, keep your opposition firmly on "Sharia Law" and "Radical Islamic terrorism"
(Tell them you are worried about the gays being thrown off the buildings if Sharia becomes the law of the land)
>don't let them red herring you with this BS: (WHY DO YOU HATE MUSLIMS?)
tell them you're going to support everybody (including muslims in the west) from the radicals and sharia

Niggers like tire necklacing each other its african culture

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UhgrXm0b4

>adopting the same losing strategy conservatives have had for decades.

fucking Oaf kekers.

Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party

The DemocRATs haven't change one bit
please watch the movie and educate yourself (you can probably find it on torrent and so on... I'm not advertising for you to buy it... but you need to watch it. very eye opening!)

>My job here is done!

fucking based

It's not him u fucking aussie. U are that moron which is spreading this misinformation, sage this cunt!

Alright, I got copies of everything for the "Threats" files. Thanks bro's!

I feel so bad for those cops that would want to do nothing other than just be in the station, doing paper work.

It localizes the burning to the head area, and since there's less flesh being burned at one time, physiologic shock sets in slower == prolonged suffering.

You have to admit, Africans are pretty clever in their own way.

>Implying the nigger jungle of Chicago is a city
user I....

Mate I said at the start it wasn't certain if it was him. Skeleton legs match but a few anons have pointed the eye sockets don't. Help find alternative suspects.

It was actually taught to africans by russian communist jews.

>[YouTube] Kekistani Refugee Destroys Leftist Protesters (unembed)

wtf I love kekistanies again...

Look at that reddit spacing. Just fucking awful f-am. Truly degenerate. Kys asap tbqhwuds

im just confused

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk03JP9Mg1U&index=4&list=FLUNBChTTlOGVYgJNI0MqwnQ was kind of cringy DESU. Just a dude talking shit on a megaphone with no response.

What the fuck is a kekistani?

> conservatives outnumbered in cities

big fucking surprise.

hahah that old lady WTF

Nah it wasn't cringy faggot