What the fuck is this

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1wou6VL9E
>the absolute state of boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/

>uncucked kekistani
>people of kekistan
>meme magic
This is the greatest psyop ever. Now "rare pepe", 'kek' and 'meme magic' make me cringe so fucking much.

>the cringe is real

Just so you know this shitty board is everything you guys hate. Not everything is a fucking psyop or reddit. Stop blaming others on your shortcomings and mistakes.
>ayo whitey be holding us down WE WUZ KANGZ
replace "whitey" with "jew" and "kangz" with "aryan master race"

>replace "whitey" with "jew" and "kangz" with "aryan master race"
nice strawman

follow your leader and shoot yourself in the head

>this angsty kike

so is this a fat sperg who's lurking here, or are the feds trying to co-opt us by recruiting these fruitcakes?

you act like you're so important, nobody gives a shit about this irrelevant website

The one video that made me realize Alex Jones is controlled opposition beyond any shadow of a doubt.

well it was fun while it lasted guys, but if this is what it means to be a conservcuck I'll just go ahead and turn in my card and lick the Liberal Muff

that guy is part of a disinfo campaign by the leftists to make our memes seem lame.

stop living in a fantasy world

>psyop
>gamers are degenerate meme
>calling everything a strawman
>calling everything a kike
>
>feds are recruiting against an anime website
>controlled opposition
>disinfo campaign
I know your script. Blame, blame, blame everyone but myself, deny, deny, deny anyything that questions the narrative. Stop. As I said before, you are all exactly what you hate but your heads are far too up your asses to admit it.

>a fucking lolbertarian
Follow your jew leader and die from cancer faggot

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a white racist nazi dick sucking cuck.

Some of us are Asian

Aw, you stopped using the cuck insult because you realized acceptance of authoritarianism is the definition of "cuck." How sweet.

yes, some of us are

hahaha

>YOU'RE ALL WRONG, HAHAHA, ADMIT IT, YOU'RE AS BAD AS THE OTHERS, YOU'RE NEVER RIGHT.
Yeah, no.