NUKE SWEDEN NOW

OC straight from Swedistan, Malmö, Rosengard (the actual mudslime ghetto)

I lived in the building for a few months. 99% living in that "student" building are not white. The white ones are LGBTQ people.

I wish I was kidding but this it true, and this screen proves it. The "bangs" are there every day, at random times. It really sounds like an actual BOMB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdzdXExRrSM
youtube.com/watch?v=cniQKiPl3qw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Malmö is non-white and water is wet

It's probably dynamite stolen from some construction site.

Notice the taqqiya coming from a muzzie bitch

J U S T
U
S
T

It could also be grenades, there apparently common there?

they're*

they're*

Do they not entertain the possibility of firearms?

they're*

> rescued dog
> meat market
WTF

Thanks

>The white ones are LGBTQ people.
This brings up an interesting issue: what are the racial demographics among the mentally ill trans and homosexual community? I suspect they're heavily skewed toward whites.

Encourage nonwhite immigration, AND encourage whites to become trannies and faggots to cut down on the already failing birthrates. Masterstroke on (((their))) part.

i'm glad i'm not the only one

Protip: To identify gunshots listen for the tall tale sign of a super sonic crack. They can resonant, renounce, and and echo pretty far. If it is just a loud and low boom, then it's something else.

>t. Burger

youtube.com/watch?v=hdzdXExRrSM

Also what are you doing in Sweden Vincent?

they're*

Jesus C H R I S T

the bitch has this as the cover photo

I had to take some time off from Bestonia

Ever since I came back here it felt like being alive again. Feels good to live in a 99% white country.

It has to be 99% because I've noticed an increase in niggers around the city, but it's also because during summer there are lots of tourists.

Oh I see, so you're not the Chinese guy in the picture?

Are you? You never know if it's a non-Swede posting under Swedish flag.

I hear that about every other night, if not every night, out here in southern cali.

Sending Love From Cali

*Their.

>NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, IT'S JUST FIREWORKS

bahaha

*they're

No they aren't.

Obvious bait

Ver*

What parts?
(Lurker of Lemon Grove, La Mesa, Spring Valley, Otay Mesa, Chula Vista, San Ysidro, National City, El Cajon (bigly), Santee, Rancho, Santee, Alpine, Ocotillo, El Centro, San Diego downtown near the airports)

In Sweden? Nah. Funny how none of them seem to know about the grenades though.

Forgot La presa, Imperial valley. death valley, the four corners of death , the naked resort (forgot the name) just within 10 miles west of ocotillo, Mira Mesa military bases,

Please respond.

Ocean beach(white crowd), Mission Beach(civic crowded), Mt Laguna(trails not supported since 2015),black beach (nude beach),Del Mar (known for the fairs),

San Ysidro went from looking like a city on the border to becoming Tijuana just north of the border. Chula Vista is it's capital. SoCal is Mexico 2.0. Everyone knows Orange county is where the real border exists between hispanics and white people. Above Imperial Valley/Air power plants, is small pockets of desert towns who refuse to go forward in technology. Until you reach the main cities in AZ, you are filled with LARPing communities that claim to be great when they are not.

El Cajon has taken in a lot of refugees, You won't hear about it in the news but it's true. Our central highschool is overloaded and can't take anymore. Look up the geographics of El Cajon Valley High school. Everything has been going to shit since then. El Cajon was once a beacon of prosperity, now it's going down under due to population overgrowth because of immigration.

The powers that be in CA were totally bringing in shitloads of muslims under the radar. I assume this has slowed or stopped under Trump due to increased border patrol and security, but I'm pretty sure they got a lot in before Obama left. And it's why CA is so frantic about the wall, and the new and improved ICE. It's cutting into their illicit business and ruining their globalist/Islamist plans for California. We're seeing more muzzies in NorCal also, though not as many as in SoCal.

meant to add, and it's all in the last year or so. I think they sped things up a lot when they began to pick up a vibe that Clinton might not win.

I hear bangs every night too and I live in an area full of Muslims...

You forgot El Cajon, Lakeside, Poway, Del Mar

You can't for get tbe hwite parts.

It's not Mira Mesa miltary base. It's Mira Mar. Get your fucking shit straight

>I mean if it were something troublesome we would hear it on the news - right?
LOL

>move to area known for having a lethal grenade attack every week or something dumb like that
>wonder what the bangs are
they're kuffar getting gibbed

Only Poway
I've had a few shots ok? Why don't you go south ECVS and pump some gas? Some hoe by the name of Gina will smoke some crack and ask you for sex for money, maybe you'd be entertained?

">ECVHS" *

in the age of syrian/iraqi warfare caught with gopros, everyone should be able to identify gunfire by now

It's grenades. They've become the weapon of choice for African and Arab gangs - they'll find the home of a rival gang member, lob a grenade into the window of their home/apartment, and let it go off - sometimes taking out their intended target, and almost always taking out a lot of family, friends, or innocent bystanders in neighboring units.

>go to UK
>bongs

>go to Sweden
>bangs

>bongs to Sweden
>splash

Come on. Don't be that fucking guy.

*they're

*they'yre'eir

It could be a way of communicating something

Here drug dealers use fireworks to make ppl know when the drug has arrived.

pls explain

Do Swedes even get to fire off Fireworks in their cucked country? What bullshit excuses to ignore muslims are violent trash sand niggers

It's probably fireworks you racist fuck, stop trying to instigate hate against muslims we are peaceful people you third world monkey.

>a black leaf

>Being this ignorant

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Tfw not hearing anything but beautiful bird songs and occasional car passing. Damn it feels good living in a 99,9% white country.

Something doesn't seem right here
>s-see, look, other people so it too

Why are white people so naive?

Ramona isnt bad, lots of white faces. Julian is pretty awesome.

Messaging those ppl on facebook to tell them they have a kike in their midst

feelz gud

Dem pie tho, family.

*they're are*

None of you are fucking funny. Stop fucking around you fucking assholes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cniQKiPl3qw

go to 4:50
You're welcome.

>1-2 fireworks every day at the same time
Sounds so plausible.

Confirmed, BUUUUT

#NotAllMuslims have it as cover photo

They're trying to make themselves feel like home, you know? Fucking inconsiderate bigot.

You need lullaby to sleep, they need to recreate drone strike sounds.

Because they are WISE

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys

This is actually the case. White boys are feminized at every step of the way, and the new "gender-neutral" way of raising them just fucks them up in a big way.

Thus they become meek.

their is

>Thus they become meek.
No don't say that.

>Googling it
>Not wiki'ing it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>you are
you're*

>>you are
>you're*
Your*

t.Buttmad swede Ali with vpn

they are*

Certainly not. They're not for sale.

Funny thing i rather live in Malmö then infested niggershithole usa kek

So no one is comenting on the fact THERE ARE FUKING DOG MEAT MARKETS IN SWEEDEN?

they is*

>1-2 fireworks every day at same time
>implying this isnt obviously terror cell grenade/explosives testing

He might have saved the dog before migrating to Sweden.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Multiculturalism means trying new meats goy.

Wales?

Don't worry goy. It aren't bombs, just everyday grenades.

vincent hahn is korean. they eat dog in korea ya know.

dynamite was invented in Sweden, it makes sense

Muslims have a possibility to explode randomly.
Like human self combustion.

bork bork boom

>it's just fireworks

Some kind of machine releasing estrogen in the air at night to ensure men are being civilized and turned into feminists and apathetic to immigrants.

Swedish wikipaedians are even worse than international ones. I've seen them remove sources to anti-immigration/anti-leftist articles, even when they refer to official statistics or established newspapers. Then the mods have deleted the records of the edits so people can't see what was written and claim it was spam/advertising. It's a surprise that the article even exists on English wikipedia, I guess the international pressure is too much for them to control. There's obviously no such article on the Swedish wikipedia.

Fantastic culture and behavior :) can't wait to see this kind of diversity and tolerance in Norway :)

Thurs'*

Do you ever talk to other Swedes about these things? What's the point in caring if you don't care enough to talk to other Swedes about it.

Swedes need to stop being so insular and quiet.

Most Swedes talk about it with friends, family, or if they're drunk at a party. They generally avoid to talk about it with people at their job or with complete strangers, with good reason. Criticizing Islam or supporting SD often leads to termination.

Jesus

Training camps of peace.