Barron Trump is a fidget spinner retard

Defend this Sup Forums

He's going to set himself up as a youtube personality and make millions. Fidget spinners are the new hot thing.

He's a child.

wow a little kid likes playing with popular toys, at least he doesnt waste his life playing video games and shitposting on pol all day.

He can do whatever he fucking likes you subhuman shitskin monkey.

autism confirmed

He's the expert he can do whatever the fuck he wants

He's 11. They started the whole fidget spinner craze.

Adults who got them after seeing a preteen playing with one are the real retards

>insulting an 11 year old that is more rich than your family will ever be on an image board

Who's the retard again ?

He's a kid you favela nigger

Barron has been getting tush-raped by his older bros for years - that's prob why he burns himself why jerking off to his mom working out. dudes a lil FREAK

distraction story

>child plays with toy for child

really Brazzy?

He's going to be one of the top male models in the world when he's a bit older, mark my words.

Maybe an actor...

we were all stupid when we were 10

I had one of those gay finger skateboards

and pogs when I was younger

fuck I'm getting old

Defend a kid for being a kid? Lol

i hope you die

>he burns himself why jerking off to his mom working out. dudes a lil FREAK

it must be lonely up there on your Ivory tower

Deep coloring under his eye sockets, he is worried.

Poor prince Trump, we should send him a card.

Fucking jungle monkey i understand your people play with rocks and feces but children do play with toys in America

>The expert
Despite all the expertise covfefe

me too pal - i just want barron to have justice upon his tush-rapist brothers first.

Its all part of his master plan, he WANTS you to think he is a fidget spinning normie so he can 6D Chess his father into 4D chessing the rest of america.

kys

> "burns himself why jerking off to his mom working out. dudes a lil FREAK"
> this guy must be highly educated

He's retarded. That's why his dad thinks vaccines cause autism

ITT: when liberals try to make memes.

ugh.

(OP)

You can clearly see he is deeply distressed and is willing to do anything to try to cope.

this reads like a reddit post. Kill yourself nigger.
>we are so epic. xD. normie liburuls don't know about our dank MAYMAYS. 2 SCEWPS

That id
>>ju
Makes sense.

barron trump himself started the "barron is autistic" meme to make himself the favorite Trump on Sup Forums so that we will support his inevitable rise to power fully.

Dude, he is an 11 years old normal boy, WTF is wrong with you?

what kind of a fucking monster animal points at Barron as if he has something to do with politics or any other fandom?

fuck those people, seriosly, leave this child alone

he will be 6 and a half feet tall, no one wants someone like that modeling clothes

that point there, goyim, will be difficult to rebut

Remember when nationalists disliked retarded people, when can kill off autistics again?

He says while shitposting on Sup Forums

>what kind of a fucking monster animal points at Barron as if he has something to do with politics or any other fandom?

Assholes, and they make up 99% of the people in this world.

he's like the exact body type for Diesel

Another poor attempt. Alas.

>leaf

We found a redditor

I think he's putting himself in the mindset of mainstream retards to reach them, 5D chess clearly.

I think it's perfectly acceptible to call a kid out for being a little faggot if he's a little faggot, Paco.

Anyone get the feeling that Barron is going to rule the world one day?

>a kid is using a popular current trend toy
wtf I hate Trump now

> you don't get it
lol no 1 gets it u faggot

>He's a normal kid fucking with stupid fads like I did in the 90s instead of changing his gender or whatever the fuck.

I don't believe you

something wrong with this thing, he's supposed to be a kid but he's like 5'10 but he acts/walks like an 8 year old. some sort of rushed test tube baby from a lab.

You sound like a villian from a Disney channel original movie

He's sooooo cute

Would Barron aprove of my fidget spinner?

well maybe some more time in the ivory tower would help

Who give a fuck when I was his age around 2010 I had a arm full of silly bandz

STFU he's adorable

considering my pastime of dressing up like cruela deville and butt-fucking hookers I have dress up like peter pan, that's rather apt of you

Jesus christ Sup Forums you need to lay off this kid. Fucking assholes like you are why all the oldfags are leaving. Also, fuck brazil.

He's the Expert of Cyber.

Him using fidget spinners made them officially cool.

Barron is autistic thus he should never have kids. Plus he would marry a kike like all the other Trump kids anyways.

This is a profound statement.

This is leafposting.

What did he mean by this?

Ghost yourself faggot

i'll never stop laying on kids oldfag

of those repeating numbers at the end of your post

I unequivocally 100% guarantee that he will die.

not b4 baron gets justice and his tush-raping brothers are behind bars

>canuck
>having murican fleg

kys

Is he even real? He looks like a young super hero, that's a handsome young man with purpose in his eyes. Baron, we love u like ur dad, only you're so handsome-cute

and a faggot.

kek approves

all of you faggots can make excuses, Trump should have taught this kid well enough to not adopt something so degenerate

that doesn't mean he isn't a faggot

>at least he doesnt waste his life playing video games and shitposting on pol all day.
>Implying Barron doesn't shitpost on Sup Forums

Based Eugenicist user

Kys

I suppose all Sup Forumsacks must get USA fidget spinners now.

WEW

Nice ID.

Now the question is, how do we get you back into the oven?

>666

Wow this # is practically all 6's
Snoopy :o)

why aren't more people concerned? even his sister is in on the raping - i will not sleep until barron never makes this rape-victim-face again. I won't see him grow up a faggot. That's his brothers' goal, don't you see? they view him as a usurper - the only child of the president & first lady, so they play with his ass hoping to employ the ancient faggot trickery of molestation-to-faggotry

/thread

This honestly looks like the childhood picture of a dictator. Kind of scary DESU senpai, look at that soulless gaze.

>reiterate : kys

> how do we get you back into the oven?

I own all the ovens now, goyim, shoulda finished what you started

what is wrong with you?

This was Jared Kushner's doing isn't it?

And OP is a faggot. What else is new?

Might have been reacting to the parade instruments which can get REALLY loud up close. Or maybe he had to pee and got told to hold it.

Ur a child

He spends six hours a day on the conputer

checked

That Orange Bastard is doing it again...

spin post webm
what does it look like
is it american or no

My kids are the same age as him, with any luck my daughter would marry him. In any regards, my kids wanted the same stupid things. Don't blame autism, blame advertisement.

Figit spinners are redpilled

well im a chick and I just think he's gonna be sexy, and dont want him to have the negative effects of being a faggot which can be brought about by his brothers raping his tush all the freeking time