Predictions for the future of the West?

My predictions:
>increasing degeneracy
>further shifts to the left
>demographic overrun in most Western nations (european ethinicities become minorities)
>angrier non- white politics
>rightist dissidence gets cracked down on
>absolutely no pushback aside from a Brevik like shooter appearing every five years or so.

Feels dystopian man.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States#Origin
youtube.com/watch?v=mmQBW2P51Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know people hate the black pill here, but I honestly don't see any hope. It's clear the left has totally given up on the white working class - their priority now is to diminish their influence as a voting bloc. Once they have power again they will institute mass immigration to make sure something like Trump never happens again. Texas will be solid blue in 10-15 years and never look back.

The black pill is the truth. Trump is in way over his head unfortunately. And even if he was politically a genius there are too many things way beyond his control.

>future

thats cute.

Black swan events are scary. People do not realize how fragile our modern world is.

we need to go back.

Half of our insanity stems from the universities.

That's our biggest problem imo.
It's hard to kill an idea, but not funding communist revolution and the destruction of our own culture would be a good start.

>further shifts to the left
I only expect more predatory capitalism and income inequality. Which aren't "shifts to the left".

Followed by whining from right wingers how it's all due to not yet enough capitalism and minorities who are usually even poorer than them even if they work pretty hard.

>dystopian
Yea we're definitely already there.

You are an idiot, go back to commiepol or reddit. Universal basic income will be implemented.

You can argue we will be ruled by Macrons. Globalists that want degenerate dependent serfs.

So does just about all technology, not to say nobody else contributed.

If you prefer horsecarts over cars and want to have difficulties maintaining even just a decent variety of steels, maybe you'll manage fine without the universities.

Anything aside from the hard sciences in universities is post modern feces.

>technology improved civilization

Ted?

> Universal basic income will be implemented.
Doesn't look like it so far, and even if I do not assume it will be a decent income.

> Globalists that want degenerate dependent serfs
Well, apart from the "degenerate" part with which you probably mean something else, I squarely blame typical predatory capitalism.

If your quality of life has become shittier despite the world producing more, it's certainly not because "everyone" or the working poor got a bigger share of profits. Or a basic income. Or shit.

It's more or less still the old "work as a slave (cheaper than a robot or a Chinese / Indonesian / Eastern European / ...) for me or starve right now".

Why do leftists want very high immigration then? More workers depresses wages.

I actually somewhat agree.

Most of them I also don't really want to have in academia, and many more of them I don't even want to see in accredited vocational training.

But I guess we're still in the minority on that?

>technology comes from universities so we should continue to fund overblown humanities that brainwash our young people and leave them in debt they can't pay off because they don't have job opportunities besides turning arround and sucking the dick of the marxists who indoctrinated them while our cultural history and founding philosophy are errased and replaced by feminist babble and revisionist black history.

islam will devour Western Europe and Latin America will devour the USA. Canada will suck every dick it can and become snow Brazil. As the welfare states in these regions become more and more expensive and the quality of life falls the Chinese brain drain will reverse and the yellow man will go home. China will genetically engineer the next step in evolution, they will be faster, stronger and smarter than regular humans. Then they will purge the rest of the world and take the resources.

naw man meme magic saved humanity. too many red pills have been dispersed the globalists have lost the infowars. the only way they win is if they kill us all.

>Feels dystopian man.
dystopia is already here

the US is balkanizing lad
the whole world is stuck in an old paradigm and a watershed moment is coming. most normies don't give a shit about anything, so just wait for the economic crash or major military conflict like the rest of us. well, don't wait, prepare.

Just like the feminists who realize that they fucked up by waiting for too long. So will our nations.

>the only way they win is if they kill us all.

Ssssh! Not until the weather cools in September.

I feel the key is to remain resolute as to not fall for the leftist degenerates agenda which is easy for some of us but nearly impossible for many normies who do not understand what is actually happening.

It is important to be honestly and truthful as to the intentions of the left and those who are paying any attention will clearly see the degenerate trash that lurks just under the false facade of the lefts "Liberal" agenda.

Ultimately, you only have power over yourself and let your path light the way for others.

CIA concern trolls spotted

Japan as a country has the least inequality of any industrialized nation, it is also the only one without massive immigration and "diversity".

The fact that automization is coming up yet our elites still want to massively increase our population via immigration makes no fucking sense.

I can understand why center right elites did not see this coming (since they are fucking idiots that only think ahead to the next election cycle and value muh GDP and growth above all else), but why the fuck do leftists support that shit when they should know more people depresses both the environment and the job market.

I want to live in those red areas.
I'm sick of being a minority and being treated like shit for things I didn't do.

Disregard Alaska, the blue parts were never colonized to begin with

RIP america

i really fucking liked your flag also :(

Yup, exactly. They're in it for the long fucking haul

We're going to have to secure some coast. Boston to DC is ours. Pacific Northwest too.

We might have to write off the warm parts

I can see China leaving the rest of the world in the dust if they overcame their massive brewing bubble and corruption.

Damn, what a tard-tier post

Trump's economic plan is to make the US the sweatshop for China's growing middle class. Pulling back all the regulations will allow this to happen. Fat chinese poors are going to shop at Walmarts, bitching about all the shitty american goods that give you cancer and fall apart after a year.
Liberal chinese trust fund skanks will start making a fuss over the poor working conditions of the american people, making the fat chinese poors ashamed of their consumerism.

The tables will turn. He wants to bring those jobs back. He has to take them back from somewhere.

Actually it's mostly *the companies* that usually really force through NO real restrictions on their desired labour force imports.

But sure enough, the left and others are often thinking it's not moral to let people starve or be exposed to wars, so sometimes nations accept refugees or such because of it. It's not nearly as systematic as with the companies' influence, though.

That said western nations haven't grown poorer *on average* even when populations grew.

What extremely depresses wages is having jack shit for bargaining power. Like companies being able to play you against the whole world's unemployed. Including those in countries that enforce no work safety laws, do not require pay beyond a bowl of rice, and generally are completely corrupt. Or the same domestically by indirect means, such as it being extremely hard to get a company for breaking related laws.

Then maybe the companies in question produce a shitload of actual products, but the wealth of the whole operation ends up in the hands of a few...

A fight to the death.

It's not leftists, it's the capitalists. immigration means cheap workers. leftists are just useful idiots whose feelings are exploited

>so sometimes
Nah, if they cared about those things we'd have an unending stream of immigrants, and not from the current countries of origin.

You did not answer my question. You have corporations bitching about rising wages in Denmark and saying in the same breath they need higher immigration. If the labor left cooperated with the nativist right they could lasso corporations from using endless scab labor.

> but why the fuck do leftists support that shit when they should know more people depresses both the environment and the job market.

Over the past 30 years or more, both sides have been busy putting together the pieces for a totalitarian state to end all totalitarian states.

Neither one is sure when the final pieces will be in place so they can clamp down and rule indefinitely, so they fight like mad to make sure they are on the throne when the powers they answer to give the thumbs up.

We need a major financial collapse to cause a societal collapse. Luckily it seems like the Jew has done this for us.

>Japan as a country has the least inequality of any industrialized nation
By what metric? One of these?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality

Heh.

> The fact that automization is coming up yet our elites still want to massively increase our population via immigration makes no fucking sense.
Until they can actually scale up everything and realize that "growth" of capital and production with just automation they'll obviously want either immigration or more cheap labour abroads, whichever is more practical for the products, taxes and laws involved.

islam taking over the planet within 30 years and we all get murdered

Supposedly they are cracking down on corruption, but that might just be infighting disguised as corruption purging. the bubble popping will suck for them, it's going to fuck all the Anglo nations pretty good as well. A lot of that Vancouver real estate looks like it needs an 90% drop. whoever bounces back from the crash first gets a huge head start.

They do have the advantage of lots of brand new infrastructure, I do t know how good the quality is, but hey! It's new.

Works in the positive direction, as well.

You keep ignoring why the left wants high immigration.

Like I said go back to commiepol and stay there.

We all know corporations are shit but they are full of people like our center- right elites, only they only think ahead to their next earnings corner.

>Trump wins second election against Clinton.
>Liberals are suspicious of their government and paying attention to things like never before (Russia & Trump BS backfired)
>Trump constantly in headlines where as previous presidents fall off.
>So much attention and transparency making it near impossible for criminals to make moves.
>Breakthrough in corruption investigations. At the very least a scapegoat or two is going to jail.
>More and more sane reasonable liberals pushed to conservative party by radical leftists.
>Massive conditioning breaking as majority no longer fooled by medias lies about radical Islamic terrorists or race war bait

It's a slow burn but it feels good man. They are losing so hard but just pretending like everything is fine.

>you play too many video games retard...go outside and get some air.

>r/thedonald fanfiction.

The only way I see Trump winning re- election is if the Dems front a worse candidate than Hillary.

Checked

Not from the current countries of origin? Why? Isn't this what you'd expect if companies had certain resources in the USA but wanted an extra bunch of cheaper unskilled and skilled labour:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States#Origin

These numbers as opposed to, say, people who have been accepted as humanitarian refugees from the middle east...

> You have corporations bitching about rising wages in Denmark and saying in the same breath they need higher immigration.
Maybe? Never informed myself. But that'd be typical, and surely many companies already have been forced to outsource a lot of work to super cheap countries already just to survive, too.

> If the labor left cooperated with the nativist right they could lasso corporations from using endless scab labor.
I don't know enough about what Denmark's politics are like to answer if these entities own enough political power and what the problems would be in fighting scab labour.

Lol if you think thats going to happen then you've never met those army retards that will
>die fur me rights
They'll save us :)))))))))))))))).............................

I am talking about in general (about labor left and nativist right cooperating).

You still dodge my question about why leftists support very high levels of immigration and on top of that encourage identity politics.

That map is a little confusing, are American Indians included in the non-white cause that would explain Alaska and some odd counties in the western states.

This doesn't make any sense gtfo shill

I pointed out that it's the corporate entities that cause and allow the large scale immigration.

The left is not opposed to the humanitarian refugees or such, but unlike with the companies it doesn't half succeed in letting as many in as it optimally would, and it would actually not let employers pay them less than existing workers.

We really should be concerned with how far-right things will end up being, it seems, for the most part, Europe is still swinging from the 3rd Reich into some leftist utopia, and it makes me wonder what's going to happen when the pendulum swings the other way.

Most immigration is not humanitarian. They are mostly economic migrants. Keep dodging.

LOL. At best they will run a backwater Eastern European country. Even the Front National has failed to make inroads and they are far more established than most far- right parties. The problem for them is that not even center- right parties wannt to enter a coalition with them and they have a bottleneck for how much they can grow.

They will go conservative Islamic
The women are already going after the "strong" men. The young beta men will misunderstand and think it's the religion and begin converting as well. The old leftists will die.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

It's not the left's humanitarian refugees, but the center right's demand for arbitrary access to imported labour that causes most of the migration and a good bit of the rising income inequality.

christmas is what happens

You are in a deep closet. The primary reason I see lefties support immigration is because of "diversity" and a belief that they will gravitate more towards leftist parties than natives did (they are absolutely correct on this).

Try again.

I fear its going nowhere and trump was the temporary fix but the greater hive mind prevails in the end. I see society as dangerous right now, "the matrix" is real, its not the technical sci fi believed, but the human machine becoming more unified and dependent on the system we created. There are too many lies and manipulation being used. I see products of 21st century living being marketed to the whole aggresively as having a darker side to it.

I've been seriously thinking of 'prepping' now. I took too many redpills/blackpills whatever and feel the paranoia has driven me to insane levels.

my predicitons:
>"civil war" in western europe
>eastern europe with russia leading the charge invades, supported by patriots in western europe
>no more Russian Federation, but European Federation
>shortly after, constantinople is demanded, gained
>all mooslims are sent from europe to israel

i wish this would happen, would go back to europe if it did.

Here is one thing where my increased alertness and skepticism towards things have caused me to see through them. Pools, why are these pushed on suburb people? They are loaded with chemicals and take up precious land that could be used as a garden for growing food. What happens when SHTF? You most likely cant drink that water, you cant grow as much food because a large chunk of land is wasted on these. You would be much better off collecting rainwater and using the money on barricade supplies, barbed wire, sandbags, wood fencing, signs.

It takes acres of land to grow enough food even for a small family.
Even if you had the land you need seeds and knowledge of what to plant when, how to rotate crops and revitalize the soil, and how to harvest and store the food.

Pools aren't pushed on people. People like pools so they buy them, invite their friends over, and swim in them. You are a fucking paranoid prepper and off topic.

Lel no. And I live in a country that like most European country actually has a fairly strong left wing party in parliament.

There are questions of morals involved, but they do not revolve around maximizing diversity and importing voters.

You know how in fantasy, they like to have that ancient civilization that disappeared somehow, but had such awesome technology, everyone is trying to find it? Whose weapons are capable of leveling cities, and are completely unstoppable? Meanwhile everyone is in medieval feudalism at best?

That's our future. White people are that ancient civilization.

Switzerland is different from other Western countries then. I know though in that country there are close referendums in regards to limiting immigration. How do the dynamics play there in regards to that?

I don't think it would take acres or even one to feed a family, if you knew what you were doing and didn't raise large animals like cows or pigs. Fyi an acre is about the size of an American football field.

>it's not about importing voters
You fool. You foolish fool.

What fucking bullshit

You know Eastern philosophy? Seems like it relied too heavily on works produced by Asian men.

That's how insane that last sentence sounds.

The only hope at this point is that the jew's and all those with their ways of thinking (traitors or just the average normalfag is spiritually jewish) will suffer tremendous hubris and nature will retake its course. The jew is attempting to subdue all natural laws and control the world with his tikkun olam vodoo, and I just don't think he will beat out nature in the end.

Honestly, I see what Varg talks about as happening, that there will be enclaves of whites in the Anglo world and Europe that will survive. I just think that civilization will be set back centuries before there's ever a hope for a higher collective aim and purpose again, but that's probably a good thing in the long run. All of our myths, religions, and worldviews are so out of sync with the natural order that nature and reason show that almost nothing can repair it rather than a big reset.

You seriously think a candidate promoting identity politics, mass immigration, and more anti-white bullshit can win the Rust Belt?

The white man isn't waking up all across the Midwest perse, but they can see that they are being increasingly demonized by the left. Name one Democrat who can win the region, I'm curious.

have you seen them lately nigga? They dont have shit and are actively infighting hard.
Besides, trump has done good so far despite the constant attempts to hinder him.

texas turning blue. democrats have been saying this for 40 years.

There's no cohesive West anymore. The USA will be majority brown in less than 2 decades, Europe has still a longer way to go. It might just be enough to turn things around. All the Anglo colonies are lost though

if hillary runs again consider this
most democrats will commit suicide when she loses again

Trump's approval rating is low buddy.

Prepping is just wise when you have a decent understanding of the modern landscape. And also, why wouldn't you prefer to be living a more comfy rural lifestyle with fellow whites rather than living in some city hellhole whose very pores exhaust cancer to the soul? It's just better for you.

As long as you have decent soil and sunlight, a small family could easily subsist off a small plot of land and some chickens and meat animals.

Trusting MSM polls once again, are you?

You're both missing the point. Neither Trump nor anyone else will and can reverse the demographic shift. Short of a major scale genocide, there's nothing to be done

>I took too many redpills/blackpills whatever and feel the paranoia has driven me to insane levels.
youtube.com/watch?v=mmQBW2P51Yw
That's reality setting in. Temper the storm and rise from the ashes. That's the best we can do at this point.

I just hope we can push for extraplanetary sustainability. That's the only hope for white people, in fact, infinite geographic boundaries of space would solve almost all conflicts for all peoples.

Seeing civilization die like this makes me wonder if interstellar intelligent life exists. Perhaps this is the "Great Filter" that has been theorized. A species eats itself through 'civilization' until the point of null sustainability and it collapses.

I digress. White people are so imbued with morality and egalitarianism that they have become weak in the struggle for existence, the essence of evolution and life. The west is dead, what we're experiencing now is the decaying corpse being eaten by worms and maggots. It only gets worse from here, major population centers will have amplified behavioral sinks. The middle class will continue to shrink as internationalist elites become more influential and powerful.

Don't be so sure. History is never a straight line. People can polarize and expand the Overton Window extraordinarily fast. Generally, you should expect the unexpected.

I didn't say Trump could reverse what's going on. I was just implying that I'd be very doubtful of MSM polls about his approval rating, as they're known for fudging or hand-picking results.

And I also agree nothing short of a major scale happening where the global system collapses can save the white race, which I think will happen but who knows.

Hi NNT

My predictions:
>Islamic extremism will continue
>Eventually will go to far
>New laws stifling more freedom
>Government crack downs begin
>Discriminatory laws start
>Islamic extremism defeated
>Laws put in place to prevent extremism continue
>Total state control over everything

We can't fucking win.
Either way were fucked.

Yes, that if fucking insane.

Its almost as absurd as that Frenchman who got charged with hate speech for saying there is no such thing as a black Celt (its a freaking native European ethnicity).

bump

We've been living in a dystopia for a while user. Feels bad man...

My prediction:
>NKoreaLosesItsShit.jpg
>nuclear war
>everyone loses

therer will be massive demographic shifts when the boomers die off across the west. The remainder of white people will either shit their pants and realize what's happening and try to reverse or stop this trend or they will simply roll over and die. Some countries will pick one option and some the other, obviously eastern Europe will be fine countries like Sweden and France are probably fucked. US and Canada may balkanize by the end of the century with USA splitting into nu-Brazil southern states and cucked coasts versus other "fly over" white states. Canada may split into nu-china west coast versus god knows what in the rest of the country.

Much will depend on how brazen the push for globalism gets (its out in the open now but normies are still not clued in), how much quality of life degrades (people will not revolt until they see no future) and the level to which terrorism escalates (obviously blowing up children enrages people and will move them toward anti-immigration policies)
In short I'd say don't be so black-pilled I think it could go either way, we live in an absolutely crucial time in civilization where I believe we will either collapse entirely, fall into global government tyranny or see the end of liberal democracy and the rise of some new right that will most likely be authoritarian

It will happen within 20 years. What did Trump win by? Fifty-three percent is a paltry victory. When it happens, we are lost as a voting bloc. All politics will move left to accommodate the brown horde demanding gibs. All media institutions are still fully in on this leftist death cult operation.

The Reconstructionist leftists ultimately destroyed us, but Reagan really sealed the deal the fucking cuck.

Not trying to be a retard but what exactly is a black swan event? never heard that term

>muh small government

Fuck off nupol
An authoritarian national socialist government protecting the white race is the best possible government structure.

Here's whats going to happen
>white people fuck their own countries up
>blame it on the 20% max non white minority
>race wars
>ends with China being the new god of the world and every white country except Russia being third world tier

>by 2070 White Europeans will be a minority in Europe
>One child policies will be started due to overpopulation but mostly whites will be targeted by them
>With overpopulated Europe tens of millions Africans will pour into Asia and Arabic world
>By 2150 majority of the world besides Africa will be mixed and atheist
>UW as in United world will become a thing similar to EU
>Africans will be forced to lower their population
>Mixed people will migrate there and mix with Africans