Ausbros: How would our two countries change if we exchanged all of our niggers for all of your abos...

Ausbros: How would our two countries change if we exchanged all of our niggers for all of your abos? Would you take the deal? If the numbers of niggers/abos were identical, would you take the deal then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
youtube.com/watch?v=AJavBKgejwA
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmnDScYEdo
youtube.com/v/OGt-9cPjV8o
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=97
youtube.com/watch?v=x0pUYCxbw3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off abos are great. They don't even want to be part of society. American blacks want society to support them. They cost too much.

No fucking way. Abos are largely harmless.

We only just recently started getting more niggers and already have crime waves never before seen in this country.

abos are well pacified like a beaten wife

Fellow white ausfag here.

Sadly abbos are fairly docile

We paid to get lital niggers settled in Melbourne and Sudanese Muslims have gone on a crime spree while the Victorian govt ignored it so long the federal govt stepped in.

Tldr fuck no keep your Africans cunt

Wait, New Zealand has abos too?

WTF I see Australians making abo hate threads on this site all the time. Why do you guys not seem to mind them so suddenly?

Yeah Maori tribal Bru's

They are not as chilled out as abbos here and are more warlike but also smarter and more based.

Most mainland kiwis are ok we send the rejects back

It's a joke.

In my job all the shit I cop is from my own white cunts around my age ironically.

So yeah it's on the same level as drop bears and shrimp on the barbie

The only reasons we hate abos is all the tax dollars wasted on them that do not help and the white guilt bullshit. Apparently taking kids away from abusive parents is evil when the abusive parents are black.

Yet I heard on the news just this morning that one in three kids are still being abused...

I finna wonda if it's black cunts

A lot of the domestic violence is abos as well, and also in the lgbt world, but the crooked media won't report that. It's all evil white men.

Makes sense.

It's funny we pretend we're still some bastion of white Aussie pride but in reality Sydney and Melbourne are more cucked than California and eu/London combined it's just nobody outside of aus cares or talks about it

Abos have Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA, they'll never be as violent as full-blood groids.

I've never been to Melbourne and the last time I was in Sydney was 15 years ago.

Abos keep to themselves. The most we have to do is throw a bit of wellfare at them, acknowledge their ancestral rights to the land we own anyway and give them trigger warnings before news reports containing footage of abos.

Keep your nogs. We have enough crime problems with our imported africans.

I keep up with what's going on in the cuckital cities out of morbid curiosity and it's insane.

Even most east coast towns and cities are fully cucked

Fuck dude nobody in aus has even seen the red pill movie because the chucks have blockaded the cinemas

the red pill isn't even a mra movie. It's literally just a feminist learning that feminism has gone too far and men and boys need help. That's it

It's kind of a numbers game, I mean abos seem bad yeah but theres not many of them. I'm pretty sure Australia would collapse under the weight of 40 million nig nogs.

African-American chicks can be so hot.

can abo chicks ever be hot?

Abos keep to themselves. The most we have to do is throw a bit of wellfare at them, acknowledge their ancestral rights to the land we own anyway and give them trigger warnings before news reports containing footage of abos.

Dead abos.

How about instead of trading we just kill all of the niggers.

They are cunts but they are our cunts. I will unironically use violence to keep them here. The last thing in the world we would want is more nigs. We got just a tiny few in Melbourne and they are already trashing the place and then they say it is racism when the police get them.

What the fuck why did we ban it? I thought that was satire

Yeah, they aren't violent, but they are dumber too. Do you really want these black warts nesting their eggs in your country?

No no no.
Europeans were not so dissimilar from Africans as most think, and there was quite a range of genetic diversity in each... then the American experience is rather distinctly diverse. But Abos were a small group that suffered the consequences of inbreeding and cannibalism. It's not their fault, poor things, but they stay where they are with the Aussies they're used to.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

no

It's not banned. Just a lot of cinemas refuse to show it.

We get the bitter end of the stick on that deal

I would rather deal drunken abos verbally abusing me for change on my way to work compared with niggers and all the terrible shit that comes with them

It's their country as well idiot. Abos are Aussies. It's niggers, muslims and chinks I hate.

Because they are still better than niggers

African niggers vs abo kids
youtube.com/watch?v=AJavBKgejwA

Is it actually worth a watch?

>It's their country as well idiot. Abos are Aussies. It's niggers, muslims and chinks I hate.

Yeah I hang shit on them all the time, but I grew up with many in my country town and I still have m8s there. They are Aussies: no one can deny them that.

No. The European colonists should have Tasmania'd them all.
They already look like old men as kids.

Id rather coons, they are scary cunts but they won't fuck your wife

Remember chappy?
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmnDScYEdo

I'll keep blacks over abos, thanks. At least black chicks can be hot. And black Americans have an average IQ of around 85, which is the highest for nigs in the world. I'm guessing abos are around 50.

not one white in the vid. wtf has happened to our country? We are just as fucked as the US and Europe.

so you're going to keep violent monkeys around just so you can fuck one

I'd probably want to stick it in one chocolate mamas pooper.

A lot of black American women are pretty decent actually. If she stays away from nig males she's probably intelligent.

They get my dick harder than white girls and chinks anyway.

I was on the train once, in Perth on the butler line. These 3 abos came on and sat afew seat next to me and my friend, they look smashed of their face's and stink of BO. Two of them start acting dodgy as the other starts pacing back and fourth around the train. He starts saying "I don't know where I am, I'm from the bush.". He says this about 10 times, each time getting louder and louder until it got to the point where he was screaming. Me and my friend got off at the next stop and waited for the next train.

I still prefer abos to niggers.

Mah, maybe some of the time.

That African American IQ probably makes them more dangerous politically because it enables them to have movements like BLM.

Ha, I prefer the blacker looking ones.They have softer features. Stacy Dash looks like a dude in drag.

Picrelated is as hot as abbos get. She is literally the result of scouring aboriginal communities looking for someone, anyone, that could be used to virtue signal.
And she's only half-abbo

We hate them in that they're subhuman retards that can't function in modern society ... but at the same time, they're essentially harmless to whites.

Aboriginals commit a lot of crime upon their own kind whether it's domestic violence, rape or simple assault. But when interacting with whites they tend to keep their heads down, be very submissive and certainly don't have the ambition or hope that drives niggers to commit crimes.
Unless you go out to one of the 99% abbo communities in the outback. There you might actually be speared.

Nigs are SO much worse. And I've no doubt they'll be a bad influence on our abbos as well.

This guy's comments go too far though. It's not a joke.

She's one foxy lady

I see a guy with no ass and a hell of a jaw line.

Picrelated is hot.

Because niggers are worse, dear god niggers are worse.

Your loss becomes my gain.

This guy gets it.

hey yo who is that chick? i would love to stick my tongue in that hot sexual chocolate

>Can I have me country back yet mate? I think I was here first.

Sounds legit tho.

I've seen more white cunts on average dummy spit and I'm from mid north coast nsw so plenty of abbos
What do you mean it's not a joke? Only bad abbos are the inner city ghetto cunts and they are just as bad as the white cunts in the houso areas

they're also mostly hidden in the outback drinking themselves to death with only a tiny amount causing trouble around cities

>Just apologise and we'll say no more. Can I have one of your ciggies mate?

im a race-mixing degenerate and i always took pride in being able to find women from other races more attractive than pure-bred white girls...

except for abos. wow those things are hideous and i feel bad for admitting this

You ever see that 1960 version of H.G. Well's the Time Machine?

Watch tommy sotomayor you will change your mind pretty quick.

faggot

They have the biggest brow ridge of any race.

They also don't need to squint in the unrelenting Aussie sun.

Even the women exhibit it.

I've seen that fag. He's right about a lot of them, but black American women who only date white men are pretty awesome. He wouldn't know anything about them.

He's a typical dindu himself. He has like 7 kids with 7 different women, two of them white. He takes care of none of them.

Would fug

His daughter is in some of his videos, he has custody, he is the primary carer. I don't know how many other kids he's had but I wouldn't call him a typical dindu. He hates associating with them and calls them out on their bullshit. He's even admitted it's hard to stop being a nigger but he's trying.

Decent looking, maybe. But I've never in my life seen a black woman who wasn't a massive pain in the ass to have a conversation with. They're complete assholes, 100% of the time.

Your races are cut from the same cloth, she's pretty much Anglo-Indian.

I always thought Pam Grier was hot.

youtube.com/v/OGt-9cPjV8o

>I've seen that fag. He's right about a lot of them, but black American women who only date white men are pretty awesome.

Yeah, the black women that he knows are more likely to be the type that only hang around black women. So this Tommy wouldn't be wrong, he's just not seeing the whole situation. Black women that don't hang out with black people tend to be very different.

more likely to be the type that only hang around black men and women*

>anglo Indian
Ew I don't fuck dalits

how big is his dick?

Wait is burger Sup Forums really based blackwomen larping as neet hire guys.

Anglo Indian is pretty much the best on the sub continent.

Topkek, you mean the dalits that fucked inbred anglos are the best of India? No wonder they sent you to Australia

I-is that the Tasmanian Devil?

nope. abos > nignogs

Abos>Niggers

This makes no sense. Poo logic.

No that's a lucky Tasmanian that doesn't have two heads

I come from Macksville... abos are cunts

>niggers would still have guns
>most autralians wouldnt

Probably a bit more fair if you traded native americana instead

ok, what if we traded spics for abos, would you go for that Australia?

Would you rather niggers?

Exactly, Australia is cucked so hard. Even the news who interviewed the director didn't even watch the movie and just went full propaganda.

none of them....period.

As long as they haven't been americanised and are from deep Latin America and not, Mexico they're fine. They actually assimilate well into our culture.

With the amount of protests it's gotta be at least worth a skim through

Subjective

>Abo high art
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=97

>American Rock and Roll
youtube.com/watch?v=x0pUYCxbw3Q

Not going to lie. They look like apes

This is straight up proof of evolution

I think it's gonna be worth viewing with the women in your life, like a gateway drug.