youtu.be/O5o2KFTvMkY?t=6m30s
gematrix.org/?word=Andrew Blaze
gematrix.org/?word=Ember
gematrix.org/?word=randy stair
youtu.be/GJtAbUj-0KY?t=29m15s
gematrix.org/?word=ember mclain
youtube.com/watch?v=tZe6phF-U2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're just mad that he's fucking his 2D waifu in the spirit world while you're still in your basement jerking off and shitposting on Sup Forums all day long

Oh I'm in the Andrew Blaze fanclub, faggot, who isn't?

who cares about this faggot move on goys talk about what is white and wolfenstein more good goys there is no ghost world goy

It would be an honor and a privilege to be ghosted by this upstanding fine gentleman

Geistophobia GTFO this is a safespace for EGS

Geist yourself, nigger
gys

This, ghostyourself if you don't heil this man as brony tranny fuhrer. WTF m8...

Here's a basic gestalt from are matthew

youtu.be/mSqWO92TQ5Q

And a longer explanation

youtu.be/YCR0ZO-2ymI

Any information on the marketing faggots shilling Wolfe on Sup Forums?

Geist*alt
Geist = German for ghost

all this time I thought the Colbert guy and the women Randy was standing behind were his parents.

These are randy's parents

[LINKS]
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki
youtube.com/EGSworld
twitter.com/egsandrew
soundcloud.com/embersghostsquad
egsproductions.bandcamp.com/
egs-members.deviantart.com/

Has someone reuploaded the other EGS videos?

We started talking about columbine and MKULTRA and the (((mods))) started deleting the threads. Never mind all the shit bait racemixing and blacked threads but instead delete a thread where decent discussion was taking place

We're wise to (((your))) bullshit now fuck off. We'll keep making threads and you know it faggots

Last thread got purged, no?

I need a mirror for the manifesto/school shooting animation. One in the OP doesn't work

Yep and very (((suspiciously)))

Just keep making them anyway. the moderation team of this board has been hijacked by shills

Joe Stair was a part of the TCM. graduate in 1998 and was possibly taking part in the shooting.

he hung himself in 2007

His mothers name is Lori Ann Stair. Just like randy's mother.

a channel called mhon jilius put all the mediafire ones up, someone also put the planning video and the westborough one up

mohn*

randy was by the far the second most autistic mass shooter in history
>he thought the ghost world was real
topkek

That's where I was last thread before it said pruned

TCM as in trenchcoat mafia right? I just started reading up on this columbine shit awhile ago because it kept being brought up in these threads so sorry if there are some things I don't fully know. Decided to read Harris journal though. Is Dylan's worth finding as well? I know he was just the follower and didn't plan much if anything

Dylan was just some depressed loser

if this is true (IF) then i imagine that she's killed herself by this point

kek

This, Harris was the real mastermind

watch loughners videos, elliots, koris, gavins, egs, santa interview, ramsey interview.....anything is better then dylans shit

santana

Ok thought so. Erics journal is interesting though just started reading it

Sup Forums tier shit right here for example

White people amirite?

>all gays should be killed
>i can't wait to lose my penis and butthole

This fucking guy

Was there a 90s equivalent to Sup Forums or at least/pol/?

No this is from a different killers journal not tranny phantom

whos?

>yer
>afri-fucking-ca
>lesbians are fun to watch if they are hot

still a cringey, scrawny bastard though

i would have bullied the ever loving fuck out of him in high school

wtf i love ghosting now

>when your life is this sad

Oh my bad.

Eric Harris from columbine (relevant because granny phantom supposedly idolized these guys and were also discussing whether MKULTRA type shit is relevant and it was suggested to me to read Erics journal)

>an undead teen school shooter alt chick will never suck your dick

>granny phantom

I meant tranny phantom. This keyboard is getting the double barrel tomorrow if it sticks one more time

froggy isnt the shooter though..shes a member of the squad..holy shit did you even read the lore

>This keyboard
if a plastic frog could go EGS why cant the keyboard

anyone got a tl;dr version?

mentally ill tranny brony faggot got angry and shotgunned his workplace?

i'm fairly certain this is the anthropomorphized female ghost version of a frog toy that was in his older videos like the one where he gets amnesia and the frog and a whale toy rape him

I'm reading the "typed transcript" because his original journal is in handwriting and we never learned that properly in our dumbass school system. Don't know if any of that is 100% exactly as he wrote it or just as the low pay cop who had to re type it while hoping his crap windows 98 PC didn't crash wrote it l

why are white people so autistic?

Kid who thought he was a cartoon ghost girl gave America her weekly dose of natural selection and wrath

columbine is stupid, its a crazy guy who wanted to commit huge acts of terror and some depressed guy who followed..yet they failed miserably

>literally loughner tier, but loughner thought 9/11 was fake so i dont know where he goes on the list

yup, the squad gave froggy a membership in EGS

We don't all do this meanwhile the majority of you niggers shoot eachother sling dope and engage in regular jungle tier violence like typical monkeys

kek

WHAT

is that andrew or the other one?

Yeah, but he also wrote this:

acolumbinesite.com/wisdom2.php

>YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!
> ---RACISM!!Anyone who belives that blacks, asians, mexicans, or people from any other country or race besides white american....people who think that should be drug out into the street, have their arms ripped off, be burnt suht at the stumps, then have every person of the race that YOU hate come out and beat the shit out of you. and if you are female, then you should be raped by a male from the race you hate and be forced to raise the child! You people are the scum of society and arent worth a damn piece of worm shit. You all are trash. And dont let me catch you making fun of someone just because they are a different color because i will come in and break your fucking legs with a plastic spoon. i dont care how long it takes! and thats both legs mind you.

>he didnt read the lore

Yeah but it became very (((relevant))) in the (((media))) and the guys were similar to the one here plus this guy was obsessed with them

Our curiosity is not with columbine or even shootings in general but whether (((someone))) has a hand In them especially by MKULTRA tier shit

its his main waifu, Mackenzie West

youtube.com/watch?v=E21ldUf_8II

Hell thats the same site I found his journal on (honeypot/watchlist entry site?) I think the thing you posted was earlier than his journal quote?
I don't know. Maybe Same as ghost girl here who didn't like lezbians but still wanted to become a girl and join his waifu

Fuck I don't care if I get on any lists for looking at this shit. If I wasn't bagged and dragged for looking into Seth rich I think I'm OK here

But was part of his transexualism to be his own waifu? Or was he a lesbian?

hes on the left confirmed here
>this episode also shows how he doubts himself in his ability to commit mass murder
>it also shows how ember is his queen

youtu.be/O5o2KFTvMkY?t=6m30s

HOLY SHIT GUYS!!!! WEW LADS!!!
gematrix.org/?word=Andrew Blaze
gematrix.org/?word=Ember
this guy is truly something

thats him on the left. he was a translesbian living with a rural and suburban retard family that hated her for being trans.

he was a lesbian(as he is a 16 year old ghost trapped in the mortal world), but in the EGS all members must be female,note not every faction follows these rules

i think his family gave up on him..he said he hated his dad for yelling at him after he ailed school and quit his job
>atleast he worked and left a trail unlike lanza

gematrix.org/?word=randy stair

did you just browse some news article and get that conclusion?

what kind of degeneracy did I just watch?

Now you see me in my true form

was that the mass shooting doubt one or the rape one?

numerous documentaries and reading both journals

EGS girls at 10feet and dont have buttholes..fucking people arent even cannon

Yeah and I bet they voted for Drumpf too, cisshits.
Were they totally oblivious to the fact that he was trans or did they chose to ignore/hide it? In the house tour video, he says his mother found it odd that he had two Elsa posters on the wall. He also had a woman's razor in the bathroom with his stuff. You'd think eventually someone would have known?

are*

You want to see my butthole?

How do you not have a butthole? I mean it would be great not having to shit but still

>not reading the lore
Goddamnit, he (female) doesn't even have purple hair that stands up by itself in this picture, faggot.

Gj burgers, you created the most autistic 'mass' shooter in history. What is the next step, obese transgender furry in MLP costume and rainbow buttplug up his arse shooting people up in the mall? Jesus Christ, this fuckin guy literally talked with children's cartoon characters, wtf

ghosts dont shit

I'm just in these threads for the inevitable shitposting about which Danny Phantom girl was best

t. Desireefag

Missing the "unleash the candy" video
At least the wikia is still up, so I can absorb that deepest lore.

>/mlp/ gets its own shooter
cool

and I am sure it was all their idea to hijack a plane and crash it into NYC.

we all know queen ember is the best

the way he describes the video in the 'goodbye' video he recorded for his parents is even better than the actual thing

youtu.be/GJtAbUj-0KY?t=29m15s

That's partly correct, he was more of a general Sup Forumsmrade.
Pic related his supposed posts on Sup Forums

Yeah, wtf was that about?
For the last two days it's been nothing but Wolfenstein shit trying to us riled up.

ehh his yt wasnt that informing..the 17 hour video was just a few parts of the shit in his mediafire(which is still up) and his other yt is still n aswell

gematrix.org/?word=ember mclain

>when your ghosting video is more about your OC gf then your life

>purple hair
That would be one hell of a layer mask, desu

>129673005
guys i think Randy 3D ghost chess'd us..he is trying to get an army of humans to fight for the ghosts as proxies.

my proof
youtube.com/watch?v=tZe6phF-U2s

Yea, still I found his autistic cartoons amusing in a schadenfreude way.
I think he could have become at least a decent animator if he hadn't lost his shit.

>lost his shit
so when he started
if you look at his twitter he was off the rails for a while..thats why he changed his name to blaze because he could not keep the name railer while being off the rails

>implying poltergeists couldn't fuck humans up

think numbskull why would they even bother recruiting massive ghost squads to kill humans if they couldn't actually kill humans?