youtube.com/channel/UC8Cl9QaRtuW9CNjP7pP4BBQ/feed
youtube.com/watch?v=hE_WswYK3Ts
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1929410
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwF2Zw4w3A
youtube.com/watch?v=K_hElxjmCjs
riggedit.com/2017/06/13/9875/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6gyr3u/total_mindfck_so_who_is_george_webb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a burger. For God's sake around half of you fucking burgers are insane.

This Guy says DAVE ACTON is GEORGE WEBB

youtube.com/watch?v=id521wa-Roc

I'm still not exactly sure what is going on but:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQIm4DnPJ3k

youtube.com/watch?v=soGtAunsHyo

youtube.com/watch?v=OiBF3TRtnQA

Going with my gut here

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=soGtAunsHyo

Huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=TvERQYY5ebk

he fucking proves himself that George Webb is not incorrect.

I can post video of organ collecting.

"All the Trolls gunna destroy the hard work and targetted individuals"

Hey We are targgetting your brother with Helicopters and a Large Staff has been setup for each persons of Interest.

Hello !

You should probably listen to your brother.

Yeah, the dudes on Lift the Veil are Cointelpro?

Why is it so weaponized boringness?

youtube.com/watch?v=RJteT03PrGI

worldcorpo.net/content/video/

Why does "George Webb's Brother" call him insane for repeating what the UN and NATO are stating are facts?

FACTS

Search Results
fact
fakt/
noun
noun: fact; plural noun: facts

a thing that is known or proved to be true.
"the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is that they have fleas"
synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty, factuality, certitude; More
truth, naked truth, verity, gospel
"it is a fact that the water supply is seriously polluted"
antonyms: lie, fiction
information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
"even the most inventive journalism peters out without facts, and in this case there were no facts"
synonyms: detail, piece of information, particular, item, specific, element, point, factor, feature, characteristic, respect, ingredient, attribute, circumstance, consideration, aspect, facet; More
information, itemized information, whole story;
informalinfo, gen, low-down, score, dope
"every fact in the report was double-checked"
used to refer to a particular situation under discussion.
noun: the fact that
"despite the fact that I'm so tired, sleep is elusive"
Law
the truth about events as opposed to interpretation.
"there was a question of fact as to whether they had received the letter"

Don't you dare call your brother insane because he has the gonads you don't have to tread dangerous waters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2CDzMtIk0U

youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

youtube.com/watch?v=bofwya97-CA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_van

IF organ trafficking is not real why is there such a big police effort against the traffickers in western lands ?

The guy in the video says he works in medicine where does he think the fresh healthy organs come from ? ???????

those 5 year olds are getting so generous just giving away their hearts and eyes and kidneys n such.

REALLY makes me trust the guy in the video saying he knows nothing of organ harvesting but works in medicine.

What does he magic the organs out of dying old people with organ failure / damage.

MAKES SENSE.

Hi! It's me and I already told you about George and strongly advised that you maintain your skepticism.

See, you only have to be right about 90% of the shit you're saying. The most important 10%, is where you intentionally mislead on purpose. He's the prime example between a quick call of larp and the long con.

Is george about to suicide himself or get suicided?

TruthLeaks @GeorgWebb 33m33 minutes ago
More
With this hotel setup, I think McCabe might be finally pulling the plug. @wikileaks Garden Inn, Laurel, MD.

twitter.com/GeorgWebb

WTF is going on?

I feel bad asking this, but is there any way someone can give me a tl;dw on the whole George Webb saga? My mom watches his videos and she's really fucking engrossed in them

Dave Acton says in his Call-Out video...

"Now George is Gonna Probably Kill himself..."

and George is on Twitter saying McCabe is gonna wack him.

The ...Fuck?

>twitter.com/GeorgWebb
character assassination.

George got people on video that support his evidence.

So now his "brother" comes out.

Or an actual assassination.

So much for being crazy right ?

>mfw insane and crazy and such are only new age words without meaning.

youtube.com/watch?v=gG7ePOWghT8

Why would you use yellow text you retard

George Webb appears to be on the "TRAIL of DNC Corruption"

He makes all these videos where he appears in recognizable places talking about how he is worried people are after him, and how he meets with important people to track down justice.

He appears to be reading speculation and LARPing, but alas...He SEEMS to be onto something, besides appearing a tiny bit unhinged.

Apparently, he is lying; according to Dave Acton (who looks very similar)...They are brothers and George is mentally ill.

This is either, 100% psyop. Dual Troll, Same 2 people trolling...Or totally cointelpro?

My gut always said George was full of shit.

But I saw a few of his overview videos and they seem legit.

But as far as his LARP about his connections/associations....And Goodman just seems like a total bagelmaster.

WEIGH IN POL WTF

Theres evidence posted in this thread that will send you to jail.

Just thought I might point that out.

what's in it for me? post milf boobs

>Implying my mother is one of which you would be keen to fornicate

MEGANON: What Does Geoge Get?

His rocks off?
Dollars?
Happy Fuzzy Delusions?

anyone want to give me a quick rundown on this george webb guy?

>George Webb is a Mentally Ill Lunatic
No need for the question mark m8

George Webb is Crazy so here is Debbie Wazzerman Schultz responding directly.
youtube.com/watch?v=qCnTQNzMrKQ

"To some crazy no body out on the street"

Jason Goodman youtube has been deleted.
youtube.com/channel/UC8Cl

So thats something one way or another.

I also like how this video comes out just after DAVE ACTON was caught.

All I can find about George Webb is his future funeral plans and cremation stuff and about how the ceremony was nice and his brother Dave was there.

A lot and again, he's not wrong about 90%. He does a good job dedicating himself to connecting the publicly available dots that ANYONE could piece together. He also presents rationally and he's even-tempered. It's just that pesky 10% that should stick in your side like a thorn. This will be a big week for the swamp...

google George Webb dead

Youll find future articles.

you never know!

too many shit to fill you in, literally hundreds of videos and so many subjects, you will have to watch
he seemed to be putting pieces together nicely but i stopped watching after he started doing live shit with jason and the milf cause it stopped making sense
almost felt like as he wants ppl to stop watching
maybe he got pushed into it i don't know
ill check him again after 1-2 months

That's a solid rundown and what I figured it was, I remember her showing me videos he did about Eric Braverman and I was like okay this seems a little interesting, but then braverman ended up being fine but he kept making vids so I figured it got weird after that

I still think Jason Goodman was a handle.

MEGaANON
Spell it out for me, please. I want to post only legit shit on my site.

I couldn't watch him because my gut said "NO".

"On this subject: Read, don't listen."

I went with it.

What if anything is a specifically damning piece of information, and what is George possibly accomplishing by this assuming he is NOT insane?

Or are you going with, the guy is a nutbar?

Also is AG Sessions readying his Nuke from Orbit option, and that is why the Swamp Denizens are going overdrive on "We're Fucked Order 66 Final Solution Protocol?"

Daddy

Or is the truth just going to be different than what Webb says so he can't keep going?

Or piece it together in his own way?

Or retain followers once outed as fraud?

Or he is Public Enemy #1 for bringing too much attention?

And his twitter accounts website address leads to spam?

nomoreinformants.com

Jason Goodman's Account is NOT deleted:

youtube.com/channel/UC8Cl9QaRtuW9CNjP7pP4BBQ

>Your screenshot of an image is larger than the image
Stop wasting bits, they're non-renewable resources

But a great thread is here:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1906089

When I read about the "outing" of Alpha Jollah...
I never came back to George Webb...

I guess turns out
"I realized George Sweigert was a phony when i saw him making claims he had cracked the Seth Rich case when he named Alpha Jalloh as the Seth Rich killer. The funny thing is that this "killer" had been named almost a year ago at whatdoesitmean.com/index2071.htm Some of the stuff he was parroting on the video came straight off www.whatdoesitmean.com.

Archived that satire/fake news site for you.

>whatdoesitmean com/index2071.htm
archive.is/PCKQS

In the age of quantum computing, worrying about bits will be a thing of the past.

Exponential equations solved in a matter of minutes.

The most complicated codes broken like they were nothing.

>Get ready
>The revolution is coming

Channel is up.
youtube.com/channel/UC8Cl9QaRtuW9CNjP7pP4BBQ/feed

Thank you, archivebot.

>Checkered

>a big week for the swamp
yea but you mean by as in good for them or good for us?

It wasnt 1 year ago
When I checked that site the timestamp said 2 weeks before George "broke" the story

Yeah sorry, Fuck Sorcha Faal's fucking ad revenue.

yeah ...Big as in GOOD for the Swamp?

>a big week for the swamp
yea but you mean by as in good for them or good for us?

ANSWERRRRR

What the fuck is this shit

live:
youtube.com/watch?v=hE_WswYK3Ts

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1929410

these sick fucks idk how it took pizzagate to wake us all up
they flaunted this shit in front of us for decades

Ok, so here's the deal. First, for the love of God, STOP POSTING FUCKING INFOWARS CLIPS. Do you know how absolutely retarded you all look? InfoWars is just another fucking Webb, for all intents and purposes. Designed to be a resource that takes the increasingly curious 90% of the way there, but never actually gets you all the way, nor do they ever intend to. NOTHING WEBB EVER SAYS IS GOING TO GET ANYONE INDICTED, ARRESTED, CHARGED OR CONVICTED, simply because "Webb said so". Do you think ANYONE IN DC, would let a self-proclaimed, "citizen investigator", get the win on anything even remotely close to what he's implying?! Umm... fuck no. These internet investigators, will never be allowed to claim the win that would ultimately validate/vindicate them. Why?! Because even Trump wouldn't be dumb enough to sacrifice his own admin's credibility and nor should you ever want him to risk it, in today's post-election climate.
In regards to Sessions... tomorrow will be a win for the good guys.

Sauce? Googled. Didn't see anything.

sessions blows pedogate wide open tomorrow
screencap this

thanks mega
a big win? can you say what you expect from sessions that will be good for us?

The people should stand for what is right even if they stand alone.

And they should do their own research.

Letting someone else do the work for 90% of the job gives you the warm fuzzy feeling that: "it is being taken care of". NO!

There is nothing wrong with citizen investigator journalists creating videos or blogs; as they will be vindicated by what they are recognizing as the truth to be the actual reality

If you want something done right you have to do it yourself.

>In regards to Sessions... tomorrow will be a win for the good guys.

If you're saying tomorrow is a win for the good guys...I can't wait to see it.

Did Sessions recuse himself SO he could testify?

i will livestream myself eating human shit if that happens. cap this, asshole.

No. I literally can't... and that's a good thing, too.

Wanna know the difference between a larp and an asset?! A larp lays a heavy hand out for everyone to view because they have NOTHING to lose. An asset knows better than to expose themselves, risking their careers, livelihoods, etc. on a board like Sup Forums by saying too much. We say just enough when we're compelled to come out of the lurk to comment, then we leave when we're done. Our credibility grows when we're right, not because we whipped our dicks and tits out for an info swinging contest. We don't vomit everything because we humbly, don't know everything. Anything can change at a moments notice and those who'd risk their own credibility spoonfeeding you bullshit then backtracking later, are the kinds of long con larps, being missed and unironically, given far too much credit, by Sup Forums.

>did sessions refuse himself SO he could testify?
bingo. he's seen things few have and has the authority to make such claims
>inb4 "racist covering for drumpf!"
just last week cnn was running stories how trump and sessions "were fighting". lel. part of me thinks trump himself leaks false shit he knows the press will eat up

don't eat mexican bruv

>twitter.com/GeorgWebb

the statement about it taking 100 people to fly a helicopter is kind of absurd.

didnt mean to link the twitter.

i hope its pedo related megabro
nothing fills my heart with more sorrow and my head with more frustration than seeing these cold reptiles abuse kids

capped. will repost as thread if it happens. you faggots better bump it hard so this shit eater gets his fame.

Webb was right about everything. It's not a psyop. He's just high. Meth, blow or crack

I agree with the above. Do you own research but never think you're going to link that missing piece. What they don't want you to know/find, I assure you, you NEVER WILL. That's part of their game. Get you all so super involved, like a good patriot just doing your part, that you're too busy or too crazy looking to everyone else, to realize or notice what you're missing.

Ohh, you might be onto something w/ Sessions . I mean, can't prosecute fictional Russian narratives that you know don't exist, if you can feasibly jam it to Comey and team beforehand, right?

Like him or hate him, Trump LOVES "investigations", for a reason. He's never wrong, or vague. He's strategic and seamlessly executed.

Id laugh at this, but these sick fucks would like it WAY too much if you did. Save yourself from shit eating so they're not entertained.

It is in God's hands now I guess.

Save the children. Justice and vengeance to me are less important to me than ending current and future misery of the living.

I'll check back in a bit.

he cucked his own brother? i guess on the biological level getting cucked by kin than someone outside your tribe.

i would still kill them both

Gonna need some backstory. George who? Why are they relevant?

(You)
>I agree with the above. Do you own research but never think you're going to link that missing piece. What they don't want you to know/find, I assure you, you NEVER WILL. That's part of their game. Get you all so super involved, like a good patriot just doing your part, that you're too busy or too crazy looking to everyone else, to realize or notice what you're missing.
Right.

>Ohh, you might be onto something w/ Sessions . I mean, can't prosecute fictional Russian narratives that you know don't exist, if you can feasibly jam it to Comey and team beforehand, right?
I would love to see these people go to prison, and bring all the corrupt swamp monsters with them.

>Like him or hate him, Trump LOVES "investigations", for a reason. He's never wrong, or vague. He's strategic and seamlessly executed.
5D Chess...

Video goddamned deleted already. This shit is getting weird.

He admits he's a zionist and that he supposedly worked for Mossad. That's all i need to know.

ATTENTION, VICTORYOFLIGHT CALLS OUT GEORGE WEBB AS A HONEYPOT BY MOSSAD

HIS BROTHER IS EXPOSING HIM

TRUMP WINS AGAIN

Just gonna drop this here: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwF2Zw4w3A

>when you remember getting called a shill for calling webb mossad
I dont know why (((people))) ever idolized him in the first place. Funny how a thertain other alt kike figure backed him nearly instantly as well.

I have it cached I will reupload

youtube.com/watch?v=K_hElxjmCjs

so this is the big push, right? George is getting too close..

Comments on Dave's Youtube Video Before it was deleted

riggedit.com/2017/06/13/9875/

this guy is oath keepers as well

So is the general consensus
>Most on info he is giving is true but is a Zionist protecting Israel leading us on a Goose chase?

make this thread spread

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6gyr3u/total_mindfck_so_who_is_george_webb/

Some Pertinent Questions:

1) His brother is naval defense. Which means he's US intelligence. If Webb is accurate in what he's putting forth, this puts his brother in direct conflict and is probably getting pressure to disavow.
2) Webb's "brother" is denying the existence of child trafficking and organ harvesting rat lines. Both are real.
3) He says to "look at the first 50 videos and you'll find he's completely psychotic." Actually, look to his first 50 videos, investigate those, and then you'll find what he's saying is wholly accurate. This guy trying to discredit that is a huge tell for me.
4) George Webb still knows far more about US intelligence operations than what could merely be Googled. I find the whole "don't trust Mossad"-maligning done by other YouTubers to be far more convincing than saying he's a paranoid schizo.
5) Scarily, the brother is saying, "now he'll probably kill himself" as a way of laying the groundwork for his murder. Also saying "see how Jason turns out" which is subtle threat.
6) Where are things like family photos and birth certificates to prove sibling connection? It's the easiest thing to prove but this guy offers none of it.
7) Introducing unnecessary emotional drama: "George slept with my wife. One time he told me he slept with 1,000 women."
Edit to add:
8) The brother only brought up what Webb did in high school and college. Why not mention what profession he held afterward to debunk Webb also being in intelligence? That should be easy enough.
9) I've seen Webb's videos cut out when he'd bring up something particularly sensitive. For example, a commenter asked him to clarify if he was involved in the trafficking rings mentioned on the leaked text posts... and even though Jason and George were sitting away from the computer and their hands were visible, the internet cut out.
Same thing happened when he was driving on similar topics. This wouldn't happen if he was a schizo larper. Some periscope videos are still not retrievable.

In regards to Sessions... tomorrow will be a win for the good guys.

>If you're saying tomorrow is a win for the good guys...I can't wait to see it.

>Did Sessions recuse himself SO he could testify?

Ohh, you might be onto something w/ Sessions . I mean, can't prosecute fictional Russian narratives that you know don't exist, if you can feasibly jam it to Comey and team beforehand, right?

Like him or hate him, Trump LOVES "investigations", for a reason. He's never wrong, or vague. He's strategic and seamlessly executed.

***Did Sessions Recuse Himself to On Purpose to Drop Bombshells During Pre-Planned Testimony?***

***Are there tapes?***

***Did Mueller & Comey & McCabe get caught colluding?***

***Is the Entire Russia Narrative a Pretense to Undermine the President?***

***Are the Swamp Denizens about to get Nuked from Orbit?***

bump

bingo

>NOTHING WEBB EVER SAYS IS GOING TO GET ANYONE INDICTED, ARRESTED, CHARGED OR CONVICTED, simply because "Webb said so

The fuck are you on about, you autistic fuck? He's not a cop, he's not a DA. He's a guy with a camera.

You're clearly jealous that a real life namefag is doing better than you.