ANY CLEVELAND ANONS? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A RIOT?

ANY CLEVELAND ANONS? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A RIOT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ysmLA5TqbIY
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11446/web
youtube.com/watch?v=NwwY9y6O3hw
m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-fire-at-cape-town-railway-station-after-riot-20170612
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA&t=13s
pscp.tv/w/bA4cQjFlVmpZcmdkd0xFTE98MUx5R0JCeXZMVm9HTlZ7VRFxoiyUWInSOdslc8vz0LLbeoC0hZxvxBoeB6tL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggerball?

Why? Are the nogs upset about losing niggerball?

I think he talking about them losing a basketball game

I visited Ohio once. Hated it. Ghetto

Oh, I forgot they chimp out and start the shit flinging after championships.

>Cleveland niggers
>riots
Cleveland niggers are laziest coons on the planet.

CAVALIERS BTFO ETERNALLY

the leaveland cavashits just got BTFO by the GSW

The three C's of shit, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati.

youtu.be/ysmLA5TqbIY

>basketball

Holy shit, an entire NBA season happened and I didn't realize it until the day the finals ended.

Were there any good flops this year?

Did the city outlaw fried chicken?

>we

Get rekt Leaveland

Good, hopefully they burn down that entire fucking city. Can't believe people watch nigger ball

Yeah I don't get it. My college won the NCAA 2 years ago and all the niggers on my campus went ape shit. Administration had to cancel classes the next day. Shit was thrown everywhere. Things were burned. Bathrooms were trashed. It was terrible. One of them got arrested for punching a police horse. I keked when I saw that.

Pic related

(pic related)

don't even want him tbqh.

>Philly is whiter than Cleveland

Feels good to be Pennsylvanian

With a basketball championship they probably ran out. Someones getting shot.
>>we
Yes as in the residents of America, a plurality of citizens, we.

the memechuckers and faggot durant just btfo the cleave land shmavaliers. professional apehood is officially dead

Still too many niggers here for my taste. West Philly should just be raised to the ground so we can start anew

Well...at least you made it out alive, lol.

We need to dump them in Detroit and replace them with European immigrants.

Those are all worse than compton?

No, they are more like mini-Comptons, wannebe Comptons, if you will.

Yeah. I got to watch it all unfold from my dorm room with a 6-pack. Was pretty /comfy/

I was thinking Camden or the city should just bulloze their homes without warning

Spent months in all these. Also been to Compton. Briefly.

Comptons worse, far more niggers in general there. Ohio niggers are pretty bad though. Somehow less educated. I know, hard to believe.

Stfu fagget niggers

Any advice for protecting oneself from Niggers? I have to walk like half a mile through this gem of a city to get to work this summer

>Newark
Nice knowing you Jose.

Nova is for cucks. Literally the worst philly school because it's not even philly.

Yep. Cleveland Cavaliers lost to Golden State Warriors.

Was the finals too. Saw a looooot of angry niggers on my way out of the game.

Not a spic. lol. Yeah. I'm kinda fucked. Only upside is it's a slightly safer area. There are a few white people walking the street.

Also, can you explain why the fuck niggers walk around without shirts? Seems like some ape-tier shit

I agree user. I hate it here. I almost transferred but the faggots who run the place are really food at making you think it's a problem with you, not the school and indoctrinating people into the cult (Koolaid anyone?). It's fucking normie central. Graduating early with a triple major though so I at least got my money's worth

any scanners?

*Really good

Yea, a gun

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11446/web

Thanks!

KD is a bitch and no one will recognize his bitch move ring. Everyone will forever remind him of the fact he joined 73-9 team.

Pain in the ass to get one in NJ though and I'm pretty sure conceal carry is straight up banned in Newark. Also, I'd probably get fucked up by office security if I brought one

Pic related

Get a gun you stupid nigger.

WARRRIORRRRRSSSSS

youtube.com/watch?v=NwwY9y6O3hw

That reminds me, Pill Cosby's trial is this week.

>$300 richer
Thanks California.

How the fuck did the cavs still lose. LeBron carried so hard

>Lost basketball game
Seems like a legit reason to riot.

Hey Warriors, come out and plaaaaay

Just kill yourself now, you stupid faggot.

>get called a nigger if you riot
>get called a nigger if you don't

FUCKING HELP OH GOD THERE'S SO MANY FLUFFIES
ALL UELLING ABOUT SOME SKETTILAND AHIT I DONT KNOW FUCK HELP US

Lol its hysterical watching Lebron crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

If you work in downtown Newark, there are underground tunnels and train stations and shit to safely transport whites in and out of the city. I was just joking.

The trial is done and we're just waiting on the jury to deliberate and deliver the verdict

>he's getting off becuase muh poor old black man who used to make people laugh and pudding

Beetle Juice the movie, stern guest or star?

>>he's getting off becuase muh poor old black man who used to make people laugh and pudding
>this is how juries work

Fuck Lebron

m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-fire-at-cape-town-railway-station-after-riot-20170612

only found other riots by south basketballicans. Check out the videos

Niggers are the only people who care whether or not they're called niggers.

So you're probably a nigger. Might as well decide for yourself what that means.

Unless you're actually some pasty, white-guilt faggot. In which case you're not actually any sort of people and should just brain yourself.

I really think those chicks were hanging out with a funny and famous black guy, got fucked up and who knows,,,it was the seventies, the bill told the dundus to straighten up and WHAM rapist.

Sup, Big K?

The Bulls will win 3 straight championships after Derrick rose comes home.

Jimmy butler is gonna lead the league in points, gonna get an mvp.

SC this

Apparently, there's a bunch of niggers yelling outside the basketball arena in Cleveland right now.

A rampage because the trains are delayed, not surprised it's Africa.

oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang

Anybody have a livestream?

I remember the Vancouver riots in 2009 when a bunch of whities chimped out. Will we see another happening tonight?

HAPPENINGS. Get on periscope boys.

SHARE THIS SHIT!
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA&t=13s

This was my ad when I searched that song on YouTube

This.

Most women are whores and Bill tried to set the nogs straight. Chaim Schlomoburg couldn't have that so BAM, rape charges!

i lived in cleveland it was great, just dont live in nigger areas

Trains delayed, let me burn the train.
Niggers, never once.

pscp.tv/w/bA4cQjFlVmpZcmdkd0xFTE98MUx5R0JCeXZMVm9HTlZ7VRFxoiyUWInSOdslc8vz0LLbeoC0hZxvxBoeB6tL

You didn't know cuz it's a sport no one really cares about invented by a country no one cares about

still quiet in Cleveland. just 1 muzzy

Basketball was invented by a Canadian

Or are you just a self-hating leaf?

It is pretty interesting going out in the rural areas. Never been in the middle of nowhere with surrounded by trees.

he tried

I'm just glad sports are over, I can finally watch news at its usual schedule. Only cared about March Madness because of online contests.

user just stay away from the nigger areas. Always keep your head up high, niggers take advantage of betas. Look them in the eye. Be confident af but be smart too. The nigger only attacks the white man in groups. They are weak alone. You may occasionally get the friendly black man who jokes and gives you free stuff (some dude gave me a free bus ticket home). You'll do fine user.

Curry carried harder. Face it, the game has shifted so much they are going to have to change the rules to stop teams from draining 3s all game. Shit is just boring to watch.

self check

>That saudi flag
fucking degenerate

CHIMP OUT!!

he's going to the lakers in next year actually

im from the cleveland area and im fucking glad they lost, im so sick of everyone bandwagoning the cavs just to fit in.

Fuggin checked

i know that flag

Let's dump all the yuppies out of Mt. Airy and reclaim those sweet Victorian homes.

I don't know but consider me involved

And a baby is born.

Is LeBron and that tranny from the new Ghostbusters movie the same guy?