Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/__rmG9tQQvs
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA&t=13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read "White Power"

Did you read the edited or non-edited?

jump off a cliff

Now the sequel, duh.

idk, It is the Ralph Manheim translation. What did they change?

What did you think of it? I've managed to get to page 100. Kind of slow so far but, it's an investment.

acquire a skill that can be useful to the cause

now you kys for falling for memes and reading over that many pages of repetitive garbage

This, and/or "This Time The World".

nufag detected

nufag detected

I read the first hundred pages and shelved it for a year. Decided to read it to the end. It gets much better, especially volume 2.

It really isn't that bad

Make a million copies. Buy a badass drone. And then drop them like leaflets over these antifa cucks just to piss them off.

user you sure got me, keep believing it's satire

how was it? you nazi now?

you easily baited easily triggered natsoc snowflakes are cancer just like the reddikekis

meanwhile in reality, pic related

wow what a sick irrelevant meme it was epic XD
you beta faggots can't do anything else

wouldn't be a surprise if russians liked this idea since other europeans considered them subhuman...

are you digging through your meme folders looking for le perfect zinger? or are you going to keep being an impotent role playing faggot?

did I trigger the nufag, it's okay to froth at the mouth over reality

Now read his second book

it took you a while to find it, but it's an epic meme! kek you natsocs are a joke now

I will be laughing all the way to the gas chambers

this

Ich Kampfe

>muh gas chambers
>muh day of the rope
same gay fanfic as antifa and their purge bullshit, keep living in your fantasies, real people aren't concerned about you faggot beta manchildren.

and yet here you are, delusion is an intoxicating pill

he expained the jews more in mein kampf. made me realize jews did in the us what they did to germany only anglos welcomed them rather than fight

>all these ebin memes
and what are you going to do about it? meme me to death? you faggots can't even go in public without being laughed out of the place so this is what you've come down to, ancient meme replies over and over lmao
enjoy your summer vacation kid

>mfw 90% of neo-Nazis today are Slavs altough Hitler loathed them

mmmmmm your kike tears are sooo goooodd, if you believe it is just on the internet, you live in a bubble.

youtu.be/__rmG9tQQvs

> went from stale memes to posting a meme song that no one outside of your bubble has heard of to try and prove that anyone outside of your memesphere acknowledges you betas
>this amount of autism
lmao @ you

I kinda remember a quote of someone saying that they laughed but not anymore, history tends to repeat itself

Read The Turner Diaries.

does... does accounting count?

keep living your fantasy, that's all it is. you guys are such weak numale faggots that you'll never be anything but a joke to real people that leave their bedrooms, just like the commie role players. please stop posting le edgy memes and fucking blink 182 remade into edgy songs as an argument. I'm trying to fall asleep but can't stop laughing

SHARE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA&t=13s

NO it doesnt, the human brain is just wired to find patterns.

you should have a good night sleep thinking about how you were used for propaganda.

women are attracted to males with a skill set that you have a passion for

>more memes and random gibberish
>I'm talking to a legitimate retard
goodnight kiddo

Smart enough to understand symbols are powerful, good night KIKE

overdose yourself on redpills until they overflow unto the people surrounding you

other than that just live your life and be a productive member of society.

>Reading this inconsistent piece of trash.

Read Starship Troopers.

lmao Im sitting on 3 acres of lush open land in a house thats completely paid for, the fuck do you have?

>in Canada