In Australia, the grocery stores sell kangaroo meat

In Australia, the grocery stores sell kangaroo meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S11w98Y97vE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_haemorrhagic_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And?

Creeps

I buy the patties pretty often
They're like big rabbits

Roo meat is good. Little gamey, but good.

Now try getting some Emu meat in there

>so many kangaroos we have to cull them
>getting mad we eat them as well

Eating the meat of dead animals is a perfectly normal, healthy thing that humans do.

Canadians drink cow milk out of plastic bags. Now THAT'S abnormal.

I had kangaroo jerky once. It was ok I guess.

crikey

>andorran cuisine

Just so.

Wish they'd import some to NZ.

damn, that not only sounded great and also makes sense

I am literally eating kangaroo bolognese right now m8. Dat protein.

Plus i'm against factory farming but I love red meat so this works out fine.

And crocodile, which is pretty good

Is roo any good? Can an American burger be made out of it?

I personally don't love the taste of the burgers myself, they're too gamey and the fat content is too low so it comes out a bit dry. The best way to eat it is as a steak or slow cooked, or minced in some sort of stew or sauce. It also doesn't go well with cheese I've found.

Abos used to be counted as fauna, not people. God bless ya Bruce.

delete this

delete this

That's exactly how I treat venison. Doesn't make for good hamburger patties because not enough fat, but does very well for spaghetti, breaded and fried as country/chicken-fried steak, in a stew with root veggies, or on the grill as cube steak

Are there any places that sell roo meat in the usa

>bit dry
It really is a pain in the arse to cook the burgers well, there really is a razor thin line between them being rare and getting dry. Get a bit of gas from them.
Tastes good.

I think it's the greatest.

Can be expensive though. Well worth it.

Some buchers have exotic meat sections. I have never seen roo meat at any of my local butchers, but theres usually stuff like bison and wild boar

Bisons sold at wegman's. It's really excellent, desu

You've peaked my curiosity - I'll have to check it out

I'd love to try that. Do aussies sell/eat Emu? Ostrich is good, maybe it's similar.

Do you add in fat or fatty meat when you grind it? Any leaner animal requires an addition of fat or fatty meat mixed in to be nice and juicy.

How can white men even compete?

We get it occasionally in the UK. We'll probably get more now we're leaving the Fucking EU and can properly trade with our Commonwealth bros again. Tastes like a nice beef.

I'm sold

Kangaroo: Beef of the Outback
Dog: Beef of your Backyard
Whale: Beef of the Seas
Panda: Beef from the Bamboo

Emu gives white people the squirts the first time you eat it.

Not fun

Bison is delicious. Much better than beef

What about tacos? Do you also have Emu meat?

Roo should've never let his guard down. Poor technique

I'd like to try that. I've had emu and it was good.

I'd try it. There is a diner around that serves local bison.

So you eat rabbit burgers?

Made chili con kangaroo the other week

>mfw you could make human - kangaroo boxing events for sport

You'd watch that shit and you know it

At least the roo is not an endangered species

Recently had breast of duck for the first time. I will always have one of those in my freezer from now on.

not sure why people buy the fucking kangaroo sausages. they're fucking terrible

They used to do it in carnival shows

i wouldn't want to fight one desu

What of it

Is diced kanga good in stir fry?

I never thought t was weird until Sup Forums made a big deal out of it

Do you *not* use bacon fat to adulterate lean meat like venison (and apparently kangaroo) when making burgers, or for other applications in which more fat content is needed?
Guys, it's a little culinary innovation we've only known about since the fucking Bronze Age, for fuck's sake.

I have a bunch of kangaroo in my freezer right now and I'm on the other side of the fucking planet

That shit is good. Prefer it over beef. I go out of my way to get it.

it's anudah emu shoa!

Yes, just had a roo burger a couple weeks ago.

kangaroo would win 100% of the time; those claws are not something to fuck with

More or less gamey than lamb?

The ones on their hand feet, as well. I hear that when males 'kick-box' one another for dominance it's common for them to castrate their opponent that way. I don't wanna fight any animal that does that by instinct.

Kangaroo is the most humane meat product. there are no kangaroo farms, all the meat comes from wild animals killed humanely through licensed culling.

Where I live excess kangaroos and koalas are actually a problem

We're gradually killing off the gum trees, so hopefully the picky koalas will fuck off

They send it to us in Scotland too, along with ostrich. We also get snails from France and there's some other things which I'd never buy. Snails come in packs of 6 and they're quite big.

Kanga bangas (Kangaroo sausages) are almost pure protein, they are great mate.

Are there any mosquitoes in nz?

where tf are you cunts getting emu from? that shit is forbidden under our peace treaty.

Yeah, it's pretty good. The sllightly sweeter flavour of kangaroo over beef goes well with Asian some Asian flavours.

Nah, we don't eat emu. Some country places stock emu meat for tourists but it's nothing like kangaroo. The kangaroo population in Australia is so high we need to execute them.
Over the past 10 years we've killed about 2 million kangaroos every year. Over the same time period the national kangaroo population has gone from 23 million to 34 million.

Would eat after a beautiful hike in the pyrenées and purchasing cheap liquor.
Stay jealous american friend.

And? Kangaroos are literally a pest and people cull them by the thousands yearly

>$5 a pound to eat a giant rat
G'day, Bruce!

Probably, considering there's a massive availability of wild rabbits in Australia due to them being an invasive scourge that rapes all of the local flora.

wow it really makes australians mad just by mentioning one of their many barbaric practices

It's somewhat like America selling bald eagle drumsticks.

Are your grocery stores also well staffed during the night shift?

I have had kangaroo meat a few times in my life and it was fucking great

We already have a growing wallaby problem in the South Island.
They are culled and left to rot

Heli shooting aussie imports
youtube.com/watch?v=S11w98Y97vE

Nigger: The Animal

yes

our rabbits are all infected with a virus. you cant eat wild rabbit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_haemorrhagic_disease

Its fucking good. Should be marketed world wide, would put Australia on the map.

and all the koalas have the clap. da fuck is going on down there?

You think that's bad, Mexicans eat tongue and chicken feet.

I visited the north and saw no bugs. Nor even a house fly. Check again, nigger

I don't understand how kangaroo meat is barbaric?

Lidl sells frozen kangaroo steaks in Finland.

>Eating the meat of dead animals is a perfectly normal, healthy thing that humans do.

This. Wild boar is delicious.

Also, what is the deal with bagged milk? Don't MREs come with bagged liquid?

I am so down to eat some fucking kangaroo. god, I have to eat some now. I just need to know what it tastes like. I've eaten every crazy ass meat from asian stores, and it's all AMAZING if you cook it right. fuck, I didn't even KNOW you could eat kangaroo. but after reading this thread it totally makes sense.

today I learned that my new reason to live is to some day travel to shitposter capital of the world and eat some giant rabbit

holy shit it's actually Andorra and not an Unknown satellite phone poster

RARE

Bald Eagles are on the least concern list for conservation. Why would I care if people eat them without putting them at threatened status?

How is australian carp?

Its tastier than venison. and even the cheapest cut is more tender than rib eye

they are beloved animals worldwide. only the sick australian mind would think to destroy such precious creatures to sate their own appetite

righty oh mate

It's not. It's probably the most humane meat source we have considering it all comes from culling. Roo farms don't exist m8

RARE
are you really from there?

What do you think indians have to say about the rest of the world eating beef?

never tried it. im pretty sure they use it in a lot of processed fish products.

Kangaroo meat stinks like actual feces when it's cooking.

Not even fucking joking.

The macros are good (leaner than chicken, and slightly more protein), but fucking not worth the stink it creates in the house.

they shit on the street, no one cares what they think

I don't see a problem with this, as long as it is regulated.

I am going to confirm we eat cow toungue (also the muscles of the face of the cow mixed with eat) we prepare this meat mostly in the morning in tacos and we call it barbacoa, it's quite nice actually, a little to greasy if you mix it the face meat. we accompanied that with fine cuted onions and cilantro, avocado and sauce.

I have never heard of chicken feet, maybe a regional thing of the south. But I have never heard of it.

I thought this flag was Romania or something, but it's Andorra.

Where the fuck is Andorra? I didn't even know that was a country.

>imported virus to test ability to control rabbit population
>"In 1995 the virus escaped quarantine and subsequently killed 10 million rabbits within 8 weeks of its release." (wikipedia)
Lol oopsy