NIGGERS

NIGGERS

Nigresses are perfect.

Watched too much Rammstein YouTube videos

that's pretty rad

>NIGGERS
That's offensive

Thats kinda cute. *checks email and phone for any messages for people remembering my birthday*

Nothing, oh well, my soul mate is out there somewhere.

*looks out open window at stars*

gotta be honest, this is kinda cute...a waste of money, but cute.

>monopolizing an ambulance for your shitty prom stunt.

Nah, it's fine, Mrs Johnson's heart attack can wait. Tyrone getting to third base tonight is more important.

I just farted outside.

kys faggot. Did I fucking land in /mlp

If this is the kind of extra shit she be expecting. I can't wait for the poor sap that's gonna marry her fat ass.

It's not cute, Nigel. They're adding unnecessary drama to draw cheap attention to themselves. Typical Nigress behavior.

suddenly a black face appears you are shocked everything turns to nothing, nigger rapes your dead body

fucking cringe

third base? r u kidding they made a future doctor that nite....or scientist...or statesman...or ....

Play the video backwards and watch an emotional shit show peruse

Lol nice projection.

Most women are actually really easy to redpill if they have any interest in you.

Remember guys if you fuck her good she'll listen good.

My dad thought me that and it's worked out great so far

sorry abdul but this is not fucking cute it's concentrated trashy behavior and should be fucking illegal

Thats all the bitch had to ride in, she got creative. Government cheese type shit right there. Make it wurk gurl.

>Cute
Someone else might need that ambulance? Same shit here in Sweden. Clever niggers/arabs call in that they have heart attacks so they get ambulanced into the city like a taxi. As a result 911 service has become way stricter. Someone died when they were not taken seriously, not necessarily related, but it's not impossible.

Happy birthday user. But seriously, pretty faggoty posting format. What's your tumblr? follow for follow? Get it? Because you write like a dumb teenage girl.

Just an FYI. There are companies in the US that buy old ambulances and turn them into party busses. It's a niche industry. Could be what's happening here.

>i'm done with this generation lol
>puts lol at end of statement because no confidence
>part of the problem

I live in Nashville this too is a thing.

That's actually adorable, what is the problem?

Ah I guess

What a town atm.

I work for a private ambulance company. We just take people to doctor's appointments and take bull shit problems from the nursing homes to the hospitals. We would have 5 or 6 trucks doing nothing around prom time no prob.

AY YO HOL UP TYROOONNNEEEE.

LEMME GET DEM KEYZZ TU DA AUMBERLAMPS.

What a pity the pavement apes aren't as dedicated to studying as they are to putting on a show at these proms.

your dad did a lot of fuckin on you, boy?

WE WUZ KWEENS N SHEIT

>helping niggers and shitskins
Our ambulances avoid calls from gypsies and hobos.
As in, its gets deleted or they try their best to wait for another call and go to them as late as possible.