Dress like a white man

Dress like a white man.

Adult men don't wear shorts, school uniforms for boys always include shorts but by high school they never do

Also he's got a tennis shirt on at a pool, his shirt hasn't a tie, it's got a billboard advert on the chest, he's got on underoos instead of pants, no socks. And boat shoes off the boat.

>shades indoors
>long sleeves not rolled up with shorts
>belt doesn't match shoes
>pink shorts

I agree.

>Adult men don't wear shorts
I wear shorts when I want to make my waifu orgasm at the mere sight of my godly calves.

The Duke of Edinburgh says a man never rolls his sleeves up past the elbows, sleeves rolled up are for work, he is not at work why should his sleeves be rolled? If he wore the shirt for it's intended sport then I agree, but he is relaxing at a pool

When you graduate from elementary tell me if you're still in shorts

Why do Asians have such good fashion sense? White ppl all dress boring kinda

Everyone here is dressed like a savage negro

You dress like a poor persons version of a rich person.

And anyone who wears boat shoes when not on a boat should be laughed at.

I wear a fishing vest at all times

I do. But I don't wear sunglasses indoors like a retard.

cause they have to hide their ugliness

why americans cant wear fitted shirts?

That shirt could be a better fit.

theres parts of the country that you'll get your ass beat for dressing like that

Never understood this either. It's literally like $5 to have a shirt altered at a tailor and it looks 100x better.

>He doesn't do cardio
>He doesn't go the gym
>He doesn't swim
>He doesn't have shorts for sailing or boating

Pleb, now I'll agree there's an over abundance of cargo short wearing assholes. But to say you should never wear cargo shorts is pretty ridiculous.

those boat shoes are worn anywhere except on a boat

You're not sayin to wear THAT, are you? DH would NOT be leaving the house dressed like that- at least not if I were going to be with him (and we're old farts).

Look up Territory Ahead. Not cucked looking.

i do, every fucking day at my job

You should add "Are you a fratboy?" to that. Frat guys wear shorts at my school all the time, and they're the most alpha people around.

>wearing socks

what a faggot

>there is a part of your country where you can get your ass beat for wearing a suite

where? The Ghetto?

They all look the same so fashion is the only way to tell each other apart.

He looks like a fag
Traditional fit is traditional, men didn't skin tight shirts throughout history because a skin tight shirt means the shirt loses its purpose. It can only be work stiff and upright you aren't mobile, it's useless only fag Europeans who like tight anuses like tight shirts. Besides a shirt can't be seen beneath a jacket or waistcoat anyway

Shorts are useful when it's too hot or if you're doing some sort of fitness related activity.

Like the areas controlled by niggers? Inner cities are pretty easy to avoid

Can you wear topsiders at the yacht club if you're not actually on a boat that day?

Shorts in the gym are different from shorts on the street, it's not respectable, where I live only Filipino animals wear shorts all the white men are in suits and ties

>rolled up cargo pants
>socks
>that watch
jesus christ whats wrong with you

Im not wearing pants in Phoenix in the summer unless im at work or some sort of formal event.

Good points Nigel.

Also, pleated pants are proper Anglo-American style, and Sup Forums-approved. Slim fit flat fronts are for dick riding nu-males who want all the boys in town to see see the detailed curvature of their hind quarters.

No they aren't, you burn your skin and get hot, when it's 90 degrees I still wear my jacket out because when your skin is covered you don't burn and stay cool. If you expose your skin you get burned and get hot

Stop skipping leg day, queer.

>incredibly awkward body

>a leaf