Your time is over, bigots

That's right, Women and Black Men played a huge role in ww2 bigots. Without us, the allies would've lost because we worked the factories and stormed the beaches!

forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/05/01/call-of-duty-world-war-ii-multiplayer-will-have-female-soldiers/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C8VJv
youtube.com/watch?v=7bxPi-MKwws
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/05/01/call-of-duty-world-war-ii-multiplayer-will-have-female-soldiers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time for archive
archive.is/C8VJv

Always the same Autists in Denmark

But blacks did play a role in WWII...Hell, Doris Miller got the Naval Cross for what he did in Pearl Harbor. The whole female thing doesn't make sense at all.

Like rebels in occupied territory or real GIs. The forner is true. The latter can be disproven in 10 seconds.

Unsure why folks should care. We've had female solders, including black and asian, since Ghosts.

Good job trying to fan the flames I guess?

Oh shut up. You yourself never fought for anything. You'd probably shit your pants if you had to "storm" something.

Norway you fucking burgersperg

its set in WW2 dumbass
so why shit on those that did by putting women in there?

I'm still waiting on a CoD where we get to fuck Anne Frank and play as her in Nazi Zombies

Quiet leaf. Only thing you've ever fought and continue to fight is depression at being a fucking leaf.

Same. fucking thing

>Glen Schofield, co-founder and co-studio head at Sledgehammer, said: "The big distinction that Germans still make today is that between the German military and the Nazis. We made sure we made that distinction in the game, that the Germans were doing their duty ...” Schofield said, “We also make a distinction between the SS and the regular German Army." The Wehrmacht would be playable because they were not Nazis whereas the Waffen SS would not feature because they were members of the Nazi Party who were responsible for horrific war crimes.[12]

oy vey, one plane

keep trying

Why can't you be as good at deleting 'how can a white boi compete' threads?

Still a COD game. Doesn't matter.

The Tuskeegee Airmen and Buffalo Soliders were both real units that saw actual combat in the Italian front and the Battle of the Bulge. However black men did not storm the beaches of Normandy. That is historical revisionism.

The USSR used female pilots and ground troops throughout the war. The US didn't. That is historical revisionism too. Sorry if I sound like PJW here but if you want to include blacks and women in a historical video game, at least put them in the battles they actually fought in.

End my fucking life

/his/ here, in case you were wondering there were in fact some blacks during the D-Day landings, that being said they were all support troops so you wouldn't see one with a flamethrower or in the main assault force. The ones that did were all white Infantry units, also there were no black paratroopers. As for the women, you may have had some Free French fighters that were women but the vast majority were men. I could also go on about uniforms, weapons and all that but I wont, just remember this guys, you can't make a case off of the exception and black and female infantrymen are definitely an exception.

Why does it matter? More than likely it's gonna be young, stupid, impressionable kids that will play the game the most. Their view on the Second World War will be skewed, don't lie to yourselves guys, when you were young how much of you history did you base off of video games? At least when we were young video games tried to be realistic, not so much the case and nothing good can really come from it.

Remember guys

>Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it - George Santayana

Yeah no one has said that they didnt, black men were just as disposable as whites, asians, or latins in a world war out of all the places to cry racism this is a horrible one. And yes, women worked the factories what the hell is your point?

It was more than one plane though. Is it controversial to point out that in WWII, the U.S. had a number of black soldiers?

>since Ghosts
The only reason there are female soldiers in Ghosts is because the USA lost a war against South America. Wonder why they lost war, huh?
Either that or since the USA was desperate for troops they'd draft anyone.
Feminists and social justice fags didn't even shill for this progressive decision, either. It's dumb to pander, only white dudebros play CoD and if that changes CoD will die out.

>doesn't realize that this reflects the growing distortion of history in the name of political correctness

Sure, it's only the top selling video game series in the world, I'm sure it's not indicative of larger trends or a narrative or anything. Nothing to see here goy.

>War against South America
I dropped CoD after Ghosts. They were all out of ideas after that campaign. Seriously, there's no way Venezuela could take over South America, let alone invade the USA. And why would places like Brazil or Argentina have beef with us?

>Without us, the allies would've lost
I honestly wish the allies had lost. Anyway, it didn't have shit to do with you worthless niggers. You've watched Redtails too many times.

Holy christ you utter shit-brained retard did you even bother to read OP's post? Want me to point it out slowly for you?

Sage and repord

>play as her
I think you mean play as the man fucking her
>unless you mean play as Anne Frank getting fucked~

Why dont they just add animals you can play as while they're at it. Oh wait, they already added playable apes.

It wasn't exactly Venezuela taking over South America, it was more like one ideological movement taking over SA and turning it into its own united Spanish-speaking Empire.
It was actually kind of refreshing, considering all other CoD games were either "muh Russians" or "muh sandniggers."
It's alternate reality, and every nation has the ability to gain power and expand. I forget the exact reason of the invasion but it had something to do with the US developed orbital weapons of mass destruction. Kind of a grey area, so even the good guys weren't exactly perfectly good.
Honestly, my only real complaint was that it wasn't much of a stealth game for a title called "Ghosts."

Christ I felt brain cells dying while reading this.

Here's an idea.

In the campaign, the American protagonist drops into the Netherlands during Operation Market Garden, runs into Anne who managed to slip off the train to Auschwitz at the last moment and has been hiding in the countryside since. The two have a quarrel that devolves into very angry and passionate sex. The American paratrooper is so lovestruck that he promises to find her when the war is over.

>>>ffw to May 1945

War's over and Mr. Paratrooper returns to the Netherlands and finds Anne seven months pregnant. He proposes to her on the spot and kisses her very lovingly.

>aftercredits scene

While they're at the Altar exchanging vows, the SS in a final act of suicidal devotion to the Fuhrer unleash an unholy Zombie plague upon Europe. The undead hordes burst into the church hellbent on feeding on human flesh. Infuriated at the wedding being disrupted the American throws his pregnant bride an M1911 and Nazi Zombie mode begins.

The history has already been written, only idiots and immatures will be quoting CoD when theyre trying to tell you about blacks and women's fight on the frontlines of WW2.

You're helping advertisement by posting this shit on a board frequented by late teens to mid-thirties males who spend time with PCs and most likely heavily game. All they need to do is shape and influence the right way, throw it into the melting pot and you get a result you were looking for.

Video games and shit tier media only have an influence because you let them.

Makes a good point that since it's just in multiplayer there will be female soldiers. I guarantee you half the players will choose female characters, even though they're men. Ever play GTA V online?? Mostly female characters in freemode.

No. Done tastefully it would be totally cool and not a big deal. The issue is that it's not done tastefully and it's instead wielded as a TAKE THAT, RACISTS weapons to make an unsubtle anti-white political point and warp the actual history of what happened by showing a black transgender wheelchair-bound homosexual scaling the cliffs at Point du Hoc.

it's a bot mate

The people who actually stormed shit in ww2 would literally shit their pants, too. Read Forgotten Soldier sometime

What is it with that? I don't play video games anymore but sometimes I watch youtube uploads and I see so many of these nerds playing as chicks.

I learned a lot about ww2 from video games

>when you were young how much of you history did you base off of video games?

A lot of games would spark my interest in the setting. Also people now get their news off of fucking facebook, we're gonna see a generation of kids who think women and blacks fought on the beaches of Normandy.

What shit. I can play as the huns in civilization. Don't know about 5 or 6, but up to 4 you could be hitler. Like there weren't wehrmacht soldiers in the party.

And the Soviets only started using women because of land and life loss after several years. I'm sure some black french immigrants were resistance fighters, but like bf1, they threw away historical reality for diversity shekels.

they are rewriting history right under our noses, and not just in gaming

You see it instantly in people with a history degree. The valedictorian of my high school class got one. 10 years down the road at a reunion, they're one of the more ignorant people I've known as an adult, especially about history. Completely eats up the "whitey killed the world with evil colonialism" meme.

The French and Italians did use African colonial troops in some theaters of the war but they weren't mixed with the other units.

what does it matter? it doesn't futher humans as a species all that is is superfluous info no cares about

I'm aware of that too, it also occurred during wwi. Total mobilization requires total minimization. I've also read stories about how the black support troops were as stereotyped as they are now. Loud, slow, and obnoxious.

that sounds ridiculous enough for them to do it

So now women are taking credit for the D-day invasion? Ok. If there ever is a WW3 though, the only thing women will be 'fighting' for is to avoid the draft.

>Kraut approved

All we need is a Jew's endorsement now

Nah, he talked to me once. It's a person

desu I dont care about a war game with zombies in it being realistic

>implying there's a difference

people still play cod? its fucking terrible. ive heard the developers are expecting the game to be a major flop and lose tons of money. word to the wise. dont hook your wagon to weak libtard ideas. you will not be a success

It was only a joke, only 4 years ago.

Guess what game I'm not buying?

Take that Mistah Hitlah!

Congrats on your find OP
I hope you feel accomplished and a healthy sense of accomplishment
I genuinely hope this made you feel better about yourself

Few months before and after the DDAY, records showed an outburst in rapes and murders of French & British citizens in the areas where US soldiers were garrisonned. And the fact is... That in a vast majority of cases, these atrocities were perpetrated by African/American soldiers. Good job, lads !

desu I find it mildly insulting, there's nothing like knowing my life will be sacrificed to keep women safe because they're such delicate flowers, then a century later women will hold their breath and stamp their feet until everyone pretends they were brave and fought alongside me.

>expecting the game to be a major flop and lose tons of money.

It should. WWII shooters are old news. They have been old news for a long time.

Women did play a role in WW2.

But watching a movie about a bunch of women gossiping and being bitches to each other while manufacturing artillery shells does not make for entertaining cinema.

Notice all the divide and conquer tactics used on Sup Forums... It's usually Jew trolls

>games were trying to be realistic

Didn't you hear?
Reality is a racist sexist patriachal social construct!

DOWN WITH REALITY!

Russia carried much of WW2. Looks like you don't know shit lol.

saged

You now remember the good old days

If you take gaming seriously after the age of 18 you got a problem mate. Like any other entertainment medium it's choke full with politics and agendas, whether you notice them or not. It will never change, it will only get worse. I work in the industry as an artist, I haven't touched anything but grand strategy games in like one decade.

They should do women soldiers but go just as hard with the gore and PTSD effects like Red Orchestra 2

I bet people will love seeing women burn to death and scream in agony or be turned into chunks by artillery

>I mean, honestly, who cares? Why bother caring? What's the use?

Cuck detected.

>There's a Nazi zombie co-op game mode that I'm willing to bet tosses historical accuracy out the window.

Nice strawman, but Nazi zombies isn't lib cuck material.

yes....

If Call of Duty wasn't shit, they could have just included the Tuskegee Airmen for historically accurate diversity points.

As a resident of a multicultural hellhole I can confidently say that CoD is extremely popular with nigs, beaners and poos. Most can't even understand/have patience for casual RPG's like Skyrim and Mass Effect. The young white guys that are around are kind of a hit-and-miss for which genre they like but its near impossible to talk to a coloured about any kind of game other than CoD and other AAA simple-minded shootere/grindfests.

This. I just don't have that much time playing games anymore. Retro stuff also works. I don't work as artist though.

>when you were young
Lol kids learn a lot of things from video games whether it's true or not. Hence why they push mah diversity into them in the first place.

You're all faggots who are as bad as the left.

Been done before, and was fun as fuck.

I worked with blacks in the military. They hate niggers too.

Who the fuck cares about this dogshit? I hope not you guys. CoD is for mentally braindead normies. You're not retarded, are you? Play a real man's vidya. I wouldn't even care if they had women as VC in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=7bxPi-MKwws

(You) kill yourself

>ONE
>PLANE

You're dumb and gay.
1. MoH:U is all about French Resistence. As we all know, when we're talking about the French the women are probably the only people with enough balls to fight.
2. CoD is essentially casting women as all major divisions in every battle on every theater of war

as much as i remember only russians had alot of russian soldier in combat

You should always use archive in the first place, oh wait, you're a shill.

i fucked up

i mean soviet union had alot of female soldier

Visual proof or it didn't happen. All I've seen is confirmation of a playable female French resistance character.

first COD game in years I didn't preorder
it's like people don't even know about Verdun

Here's betting that the women we're going to be seen in game is some French Resistance Fighter shit.

Blacks didn't storm any beaches in ww2.

>forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/05/01/call-of-duty-world-war-ii-multiplayer-will-have-female-soldiers/
It's in the article that women will be playable. They already did this with Battlefield by making 70% of all people that died in a EUROPEAN CENTRIC war black. Pretty soon wargames in the future will have an equal quota of blacks, women, gays, and furries.

Nice too see that the African-American Imperial German infantry who spilled their blood in the trenches of the Western Front are finally getting the recognition they deserve, desu.

Is there anyone who doesn't feel like videogames jumped the shark when they put a fucking nigger in the german army for the poster of Battlefield 1?

That was when it was clear that videogames were all politics, gamergate lost and gave the SJWs unlimited power in the medium, and that the jew had won

I mean come the fuck on

We did lose, the wrong side lost.

This type of historical distortion is going to influence further generations.

Very similar to how Europeans made all the Semitic figures, including Jesus, more white and now Americans literally believe that mediaeval and renaissance paintings are representative of reality.

pic related average ww2 soldiers

I refuse to play any games made today. They're all chock full of progressive garbage. It's disgusting.

Farcry 5 is a game that's coming out where the enemies are rural white Christians. It's all fucked.

They were never deployed to the Western Front, you're giving recognition to someone who doesn't exist

this