Question. If the driver had shot this asshole. Would it have been justified in the court of law?

Question. If the driver had shot this asshole. Would it have been justified in the court of law?

youtu.be/fHVJygPStlI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BtPunDYhII
northcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/Chad_Huntsinger_7828027/
bustednewspaper.com/cases-criminal-1547774-1984148
popularmilitary.com/road-rage-incident-colorado-stigmatizes-veterans/
youtube.com/watch?v=WV5RQ6DVts0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe that manlet let that ginger potato nigger slap him that many times.

Fuck that red haired potato bodied freak. Literal nigger tier chimp out

absolutely. i would've blasted him without delay.

yes
and lol I remember this
youtube.com/watch?v=3BtPunDYhII

>Not immediately crying and shrieking on camera and pissing yourself in your car
>And then hiring your attorney, Abraham Shekelberg to garnish ginger nigger's wages until his death for emotional distress

northcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/Chad_Huntsinger_7828027/

When he approached and said "I'll kill you" I don't think many people would contest that. Not sure what's going on in front of them, but most of the rest of the video, the argument can be made that he could have just driven away.

This guy needs to be put down like a rabid dog. In the moment of the assault the driver could have shot him.

Absolutely. Also he didn't have to roll his window that far or even stop his vehicle.

that is a criminal threat. you cannot out go around and threaten to kill people

Fucking kek that fucc boi got slapped in front of his girl. Talk about getting cucked to death. Pretty sure his gf will be fucking other guy by the end of the week

as soon as he clapped at my window I would have drawn.

only things worse then that is being arrested in front of your girl huh? cause then you gotta squat and cough and only faggots do that.

Unloaded into his body then took a piss on it.

Shit considering the context I would have shot at him when he was walking over.

The guy with the beard said on camera he was trying to run them off the road cause its a "little car"

That nigger need prison for life.

Ginger dude obviously is facing assault charges.

Not his first time either.
See
Dude's a fucking nigger.

HE DIDN'T EVEN SEE COMBAT AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Lock him up. We don't need that type of shit.

>multiple assaults including on females
>multiple drug charges
Only scum of the earth join the US military.
Go out and get a job like a white man, you filthy shiftless welfare niggers. Military invented the term "shamming", btw.

I fucking deapise milfags more than niggers and soics combined. Total cucks.

You can't just run people off the road cause you don't like the look of their car.

Chad thinks he is god's gift these people are extremely dangerous because "I had to shoot the baby it was talking mad shit about my honor"

I don't care who it is. I don't care how likely I am to get smeared into the pavement. If I get hit like that in front of my girl, I'm going ham on the guy who did it. I might have a cooler head in other situations, but there's no chance I'm going to get punked out like that in front of my girl.

I can't believe this shitstain just sat there and took numerous hits to the face like that. What a fucking embarrassment. And why didn't his dog start shredding the ginger?

I saw a road rage when about the same thing happened but an older guy walked up to the aggressor and asked him to stop. The guy yells "fuck off old man". Then the old guy got in his face, he was smaller, and said "don't you EVER speak to me that way." And starts lecturing him on respect and such. The guy was almost crying apologies to the old guy.

>disabled

I honestly think what triggered him was that he was driving an import Subaru, he mentioned it several times. Like who gets this mad over seeing a car he wouldn't personally buy?

>(((DISABLED)))
Holy fuck I HATE milfag scum.
This guy is worse than a fucking nigger. Fucking southern trash deadbeat.

>getting bitch slapped in front of your girl

>land of the free doesn't have free speech
In other news the sky is blue

You guys have redpilled me on milfags. Just another form of welfare.

He's already been identified as Chad Huntsinger.

Apparently this giant pussy "combat veteran" never even saw actual combat and was chaptered put of the army.

How can you be in the military and still be a FAT FUCK??! Veterans please explain.

Also this sack of shit has quite the record. He likes to strangle 14 year old girls, beat women, assault government officials, drive under the influence, and do drugs.

popularmilitary.com/road-rage-incident-colorado-stigmatizes-veterans/

This idiot didn't even see combat yet somehow he is disabled 100%

Forgot pic

Seriously, he sat there and let his girl bant for him.

>strangle 14 year old girls

How is he not in prison?

Holy shit

Some dude driving a 13 year old econo box that let's fat gingers bitch slap him has a gf....and I don't.
:(

Just lock the doors and roll up the window.

The police can always catch the fuck later.

If he tries to break into the car or becomes a real threat then shoot him dead without warning.

That way no charges will be filed and everyone can just bury the fuck and forget it.

Don't get mad. Just treat people like this like wild dumb animals that you might have to kill to protect yourself.

Probably mentally disabled

Amen.

As soon as he swung he should have got gunned down like the trailer park trash he is.

(((David Davidson))) ?

That girl though, holy shit she needs to learn to shut up. Girls like that get their men fucking killed. Especially when she runs her mouth THAT hard, and her man is THAT much of a pussy.

Does castle doctrine extend to your car in any state?
Should we pass carriage doctrine laws?

jewry is never the answer

I wish that was me getting slapped around so I could justifiably kill someone legally

It does in many states, I believe.

the ginger is jealous that the guy drives a Wrx

Here is an example of how police take care of these morons. But such things are best left to the police since they are really good at it.

why do these faggots always go right to the "I"M A VET" line? It is like minorities screaming oppression or racism. Women crying about their gender?

Why do pathetic people always need to appeal to some label when they're challenged? It is fucking pathetic.

I'M A COMBAT VET!!!
Who gives a fuck. You and about 3mil other Americans who aren't bitch slapping 17 year olds.

With that said, I do hate young fuckers in riceburners who hold the left, or jump in front of you when you're trying to pass.

Yes in Colorado.

At your cervix, sir.

It's not drugs, goy. It's medical, medical cannabis.

youtube.com/watch?v=WV5RQ6DVts0

Yeah, it often does. But either way, the kid was being assaulted. There's no state in the country where you can't shoot him for that. Now, that said, there are some places where they might have asked why you didn't try to speed off instead of shooting him... But if you don't talk to the cops, and let your lawyer do the talking, you'll likely get off - especially if it's on video. Just gotta make sure your shot seems like an immediate reaction to the hitting.

He's demanding respect as though he has the moral high ground. Pretty pathetic.

Probably after the moment he says "I'll kill you" and keeps approaching menacingly.

Question for gun owners, can you make a citizen's arrest using your weapon? If yes, is it plausible in this case? Can you order him not to get back into his vehicle, shoot him if he does, and argue in court you were afraid he was going for a weapon? Is the evidence in the video enough?

Also, to the morons who said they'd get in a fight with this dude - ya'll are fucking retarded. It's clear this guy probably has PTSD or at the very least fucked up stress mechanisms in his brain. You don't know if he has a gun or a different lethal weapon. If something as simple as someone not driving the way he wants sends him to assault and battery mode, imagine kicking his fat ass and not killing him off.

I drive a Subaru and will accelerate when people try to pass me on mountain roads. It's a Subaru thing.

Kek can we get more vids like this in this thread please?

It was so satisfying seeing that fatboy get knocked on his fat annoying ass.

Ginger neckbeard who fraught Israel's war lmao. What a limp dick little bitch

most states you can shoot someone for physically attacking you. You do not have to wait until your life is in certain danger. Most statutes simply state that reasonable fear of bodily harm is sufficient to defend yourself with a weapon.

This is the right answer. You could be in deep shit if you shoot someone after stopping and rolling down your window, because you are participating in escalating the conflict when you could have just walked away.

Just drive away or ignore them, or lock the doors and windows. If he breaks the window/tries to get in the car to attack you though, you can blast him.

We ALWAYS have to be first, ALWAYS...except I do it for all road, all ways.

The gingerbeard is a gingerqueer BUT
the guy's chick is escalating the situation because she's a bitch.

>1389: ASSAULT ON A FEMALE 14-33(C)(2)
>1389: ASSAULT ON A FEMALE 14-33(C)(2)
>FAIL COMPLY LIC RESTRICTIONS
>ASSAULT GOVT OFFICIAL/EMPLY 14-33

Dude's got anger issues and probably a messed up frontal cortex. Dude needs medical help.

In Colorado a personal vehicle is considered an extension of the "home". So castle doctrine laws apply to your car too. You need a CCW to concealed carry on your person but you can conceal a weapon in your car for self defense without needing a permit.

You can hold your gun on a person who's committing a felony. But you can't shoot them for trying to escape. The trick is making them think you're crazy enough to do it so they comply. If the cops show up, and you've got him covered, they won't charge you with anything for doing that - but only for a felony or violent crime. If you've got your gun on some kid for stealing bubble gum, they might take issue with that.

Anyway, I'd have to fight the guy. I wouldn't like it, but I'd have to. There's no chance in hell I'm taking a punch in front of my girl without returning the favor. It's SO MUCH better to get your ass kicked than it is to sit there and passively call the guy 'ignorant' or 'crazy'. A woman can still respect a man who tried to fight back. There's no way they'll ever respect a man who sits there and takes it like a child.

But, also, you gotta carry. If you don't carry, start carrying.

>f-fuck y-you dude
SLAP!
>w-what the fuck is w-w-wrong with you
SMACK!
>you're so ignorant
BANG!
>i have your licesne plate you k-know

this was painful to watch. how can a woman have sex with someone this pathetic

I would've put 6 shots into that fat degenerate's skull the moment he shuck and jived over to my car. Looks like a scottish samsquatch.

'i would have shot him probably put him out his misery.

He is a fucking POG who never left the FOB.

Free speech doesn't mean free to make threats against someone's person or property you absolute faggot.

She isn't, that guy is obviously getting cucked

>shoot him
>argue in court you were afraid he was going for a weapon?
Only works for police.

It's SAMSQUANCH leaf

that dude was totally ready to fight the cops

kek

Looks like an alien.

Odd image.

Don't thank me out of context:

>Can you order him not to get back into his vehicle, shoot him if he does, and argue in court you were afraid he was going for a weapon?

Where the fuck was this? What state?

>license plate says colorado

God I'm an idiot.

Red headed dude is clearly an asshole but I still feel bad for him. Dude clearly has issues he needs to work through, and I hope he does before he does something he can't take back.

Maybe, maybe not, it would be a thin line to cross. If the driver couldn't get away in his car and the guy opened his door and started pulling him out then yes he would probably have no problem justifiying it in court, especially if on video. The fact that he sat there argueing with him through the window and never tried to flee after the first hit, then the court would probably hang him by the balls for shooting the guy. You have to proof without a doubt that you feared for your life and had no other choice. He never should have stopped to confront the lunatic ginger in the first place, that was his first mistake.

>muh gurl

Fucking southern rednecks. It's absolutely rediculous here.

>ayyyy lmao

i totally see it now , cannot unsee

You feel bad for him? Nigger, lurk More!

He's already done something he can't take back. Once you start making your problems everyone else's problem, you're an irredeemable piece of shit. This guy made his anger issues someone else's problem, and he took it out on some skinny kid half his size. And make no mistake, he picked that kid precisely because he wasn't big enough to return the favor.

Odds are good that this guy does that shit regularly. He's got a rap sheet including violence against women (choking). There's no going back for him. His issues are now irrelevant. He's a problem, and that kid should have had a 10mm in his door. Should have solved that problem for all of us.

You only have to be in good shape during basic after that you can basically just let yourself go to shit.

There's a piss easy fitness test once a year but it's a fucking joke and you can retest in 6 months if you fail...Twice

>likes to strangle 14yo girls

And slap them according to the video lol.

I live around niggers and have a can of mace to pop em with. I think of it like keeping a spray bottle in the kitchen to keep your cat off the counter. Just a little spray to keep the niggers away.

>ginger potato nigger

>mfw Huntsinger is a German surname and not all redheads are necessarily of Irish descent

You sound like some tumblr feminist. Did I hurt your feelings using a possessive pronoun in respect to a woman? Are you just itching to tell me that "she isn't YOURS, you don't OWN her"?

No, I mean something like kill somebody.

>chick taking the initiative and shit talking instead of her faggot bf.

I know she has a pussy and is immune from getting her shit really kicked in but the faggot BF needs to grow some fucking balls. All he said was "fuck you" is the most nu male voice.

According to reports this guy didn't even see combat. Looks mentally unstable too.

Here here chap

I've met more redheads from Germany than from any other place.

Irish redheads are a meme imo, the only Irish I've ever seen are brown/black haired.

I'm a vet & this kind of uppity shit bag infuriates me

Why are white people so violent?

tl;dr

Maybe. But probably not... depends on the Jury.

I could see it going either way.