Republican Rick Wilson has lost his shit, and is very disturbed by you clickservatives

Republican Rick Wilson has lost his shit, and is very disturbed by you clickservatives.

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/874435986306027520

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-09/retired-fbi-special-agent-blows-whistle-real-robert-mueller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is this retard?

literally who? some random guy trying to attach his name to Trump

The election has had a very detrimental effect of giving a LOTTTTT of people five minutes of fame that they didn't really deserve, and the effect is still going strong with people are trying to capitalize on it on the daily, it's really fucking annoying.

Oh, look. It's another far right pantshitter attack thread on a principled conservative who has worked his balls off for several administrations.

It's fucking sick what you assholes did to his grandkid. He's right about Trumpism. Fuck this racist noise.

Rick being so booty blasted makes me think Mueller really does need to go.

Remind me what Rick Wilson's conscience had to say about invading a sovereign nation that was no threat to us, completely destroying their society, and upending our own economy?

hope he doesn't get too mad and accidentally wake up ja'marcuss

Hes just mad that his grandchild is halfnigger

He does either way. The Russia/Trump team collusion is a meme thought up by the DNC and pushed through their MSM surrogates. Nothing damning will come of this investigation. It's just going to lead to more question, flat out lies, and accusations thrown about by Dems.

The nigger made no mention about the obvious conflict of interest Mueller's and Comey's relationship is. Furthermore, he has the gall to call it authoritarian to fire him, while at the same time Mueller is some untouchable FBI deep state behemoth.

This. Watch Sessions drop info that mueller was compromised by comey. It would allow aaTrump to get rid of Mueller and bring in someone else.

quads of truth

epic, my friend, simply epic! have some reddit gold, friend! i'm sure this clever bait will ruse so many stormweenies!

>The Russia/Trump team collusion is a meme thought up by the DNC and pushed through their MSM surrogates.
This is how morons think the world could possibly work. You can't argue with em either, because their simple picture makes such easy sense of the world and their ability to understand the world is more important than the facts.

Traditional media is a dinosaur, who gives a shit what he thinks.

What the fuck is a clickservative?

mcmuffin's lover

His daughter fucks niggers.

Rick"the cuck"wilson

Rick"ask me about my black grandchildren"wilson

>Get it the fuck ON
>This guy lasting in any sort of sectarian conflict

I love how mad he gets.

Reminder that he has a niglet grandchild, his son has a pissing fetish, and Evan McMuffin was his idea of a great candidate.

But there's no basis for it. It (Trump's campaign and Russia colluding to hack and change votes in the presidential election) didn't happen, and it is stupid to think it happened. I'll eat my hat if that's wrong, but my working hypothesis is that this is a propaganda ploy by the Democrats to damage Trump's reputation with a view towards minimizing their losses in the 2018 election. All Congressional Democrats are on board with that. Virtually all news media institutions are on board with that. That's a very reasonable scenario.

>clickservatives
Is that a pejorative? Is that what they're trying to fight cuckservative with? Out of touch doesn't even begin to cover it at this point.

I feel triggered. Where can I collect my reparations?

Redpill me on Mueller, why are leftist cucks trying a shitfit about him getting fired?

You have to go back.

Dude that painted Trump supporters as weeb strawmen, so weebs trolled him into insanity and sent cum tributes with his daughter's picture.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-09/retired-fbi-special-agent-blows-whistle-real-robert-mueller

You can tell how much he reads the board.
>"Utter fucking degeneracy"
Hi faggot :-)
Trump is God
We win and you always lose. Just like your permanently spoiled bloodline.

BTFO eternally
Praise Kek
Praise Trump
S on all halfbreeds

HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING TRIGGERED FAGGOT

Trump fired James Comey as the Director of the FBI. Libshits threw a tantrum saying Trump fired him because of their kooky Russia conspiracy about Trump colluding with Russia to hack the 2016 election, which the FBI is supposed to be investigating. Trump made some unwise statements about the matter, which libshits are again throwing a tantrum about even though any perceived constitutional violations that happened are very minor. Mueller is the Special Prosecutor appointed by the Justice Department (the "federal police" established as an executive department under the jurisdiction of the Attorney General, and therefore under the command of the President in order to "faithfully execute the law of the United States"), in the wake of Comey's firing and the Democrat backlash.

There's still no evidence, liberals are just throwing a tantrum for political attention.

>WE DON'T LIVE IN A NATION OF LAWS ANYMORE I DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW LAWS
lol
Everyone needs to not ridicule him, but encourage him. This is the mental breakdown of people who cannot stand the idea that they have lost. We need to encourage it as it slowly becomes more and more insane.

good job. if you continue virtue signaling, the left will murder you last.

Praise.
Kys Rick Wilson and take your nigger grandson with you

Is he still getting hate mail?

Rick "Wife's Son" Wilson

hear that? thats the sound of the dirty deal gravy train ending for both republicans and democrats such as the paris accord, kickbacks from corporations for opening borders, giving them dollars a day employees to sell their products they make overseas to keep $ out of the hands of americans while avoiding paying into retirement funds and healthcare. fags losing out on kickbacks since their money laundering ways have been destroyed, ie: paris accord, charities being heavily audited and watched

Losers like he and John Schindler are nothing more than fake intellectual social climbers, self proclaimed bon vivants (hence his asinine Shakespeare-related tweets pertaining to *gasp* yet more Trump minutiae) who got stuck on the wrong side of their own party. They picked the wrong horse and didnt follow Cruz's lead when even he quietly shuffled back in line. Now every day is a bitter struggle to maintain their sliver of relevancy carved out by waging a childish and unwinnable war against the White House via the Russia hoax.

Who would have guessed that a dyed in the wool #McMissle, one of the brigadier generals in The Reagan Battalion, would embarrass himself so publicly like this?

Not gonna lie. I dont think even MSNBC will have him on once a month to keep him out of poverty like they do now after this latest meltdown.

>Please consider donating to the Ezra Pound Society on behalf of Wilson's niggered out progeny

The more I've been thinking about it the more I've decided firing Mueller would probably be a good thing. Rick fucking Wilson getting so butthurt about it seals the deal.

DO IT TRUMP

good thing Sup Forums keeps posting this pedo faggot's every tweet.

Cernovich is probably the best example.

>lists "dad" in his twitter profile
Literally just a faggot top.
How do we get Rick Wilson fired?

It's probably the cuck himself. He's that much of a loser.

He's the man behind the trump golden shower rumor

He went on MSNBC and named Sup Forums said we're a bunch of anime masterbaiting weebs

All his grandchildren are black and he's a massive cuck

They are trying to make his brand toxic in hope Republicans will jump ship in the mid terms but what they are not accounting for is that even normies have already seen how corrupt the media is. They don't talk to normal people or even have people around them that aren't yes men to give them the truth. Outside of die hard retard liberals nobody trusts legacy media and they damn sure don't want faggot ass celebrities again telling them who to vote for. Those kikes pushed too hard when they shoved BLM, trannies and Miley Cyrus down everybodies throats.

$0.02 shekels have been reamed into your anus

>cuckservative trying to call others cuckservatives
it's like the sjws who come here and say this is a safe space and we're basically snowflake SJWs, they're trying to turn the language around

this is a sign that they see the label cuckservative as an effective weapon

Fuck off KIKE.

>It's fucking sick what you assholes did to his grandkid.

That shit was funny

/Thread

Let's hope that's right. We need every redpilled white we can get in the decades to come. If leftists have a significant victory again, we are done.

Who the fuck is this asswad and how do we make him kill himself?

lol 17 point rant by this asshole

It's nice that you found Twitter but those of us who've been on the real internet for far longer got this. Fuck off back to Orlando and take your grandkids to Disneyworld before they stop letting white people in or a Mudslime bombs it or some shit.

I love the obtuse RINO gall to tell us we're ignoring the rule of law when Trump's travel ban is shut down by liberal judges and they're trying to impeach him on smoke and mirrors from the absolute fabrication on Russia.

Stay salty, faggot!

wow, cernovich knows how to talk back.

Too bad he isn't willing to give trump time

>zero evidence of actual Russia collusion or logical motivation for them to even do so
>absolutely concrete evidence of the DNC being the first to start yelling about Russia out of thin air

Nice rant, aussie faggot, but you can't say
>you can't argue with them
when you don't even have a fucking argument, retard.

haha too bad that shill won't be back to read this

I don't take tweets seriously but if you feel the need to preface your posts with 1/ and 2/ I take you even less seriously.

aaaaaand /thread

The fuck is a clickservative?

Serious question: how the fuck does this have so many likes and retweets? Are they fake? Who follows this guy?

A right-wing clicktivist.

He has a niglet grandson. He's such a principled conservative that he can't even conserve his heritage.