THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I LITERALLY HATE REPUBLICANS

Where are all the anti-Christian Republicucks protesting the evil, foreign cult known as "Christianity"?

>implying the weStboro bAptist church ever blew anyone up
replyinG to your shitty thrEad so nobody else has to

One group of Christian fundamentalists yelling shit about hating fags is a bit less important than the four main groups of Islamic fundamentalists who account for somewhere around 90% of global terrorist attacks.

Also, the Bible doesn't call for hoy wars against infidels. The Quran does, and its author was a pedophile. This is basic knowledge.

What about stoning people who wear mixed fabrics and eat shrimp?

Looks like you fell asleep in Sunday school....uh oh.......

>literally

ISIS has several orders of magnitude more followers and loyalists than the WBC does and the WBC, while lame, does not commit acts of terrorism, they just obstruct funerals and be nuisances

You should discuss this at the next Million-Muslim-March-Against-Violence-In-The-Name-of-Islam taking place in your area.

Percentage of Christians who belive they should live according to this kind of thing: 0%

That's the difference, and no amount of willful blindness and wiahful thinking on your part will change that.

I can't find the verse in my Bible that tells me to kill everybody who disagrees with me. Care to help?

Is this some form of counter meme warfare?

I'm seeing a lot of these retarded liberal pseudoarguments splatered over anime images

When was the last time the Westborough Baptist Church killed someone?

>One of these murders people on a regular basis

>The other acts like assholes but has never harmed anyone

>Most Christians reject Westboro

>Most Muslims agree with Isis

Gee I wonder which one is more important in stopping

>muh old testament

That's bullshit only Jews follow. Jesus removed the necessity of any of that garbage. Do a little research before bitching.

Also, that doesn't refute my other points at all. You just changed the subject.

Yeah man, I see Xtians stoning the christ out of people for eating coconut shrimp at Outback all the time. Shit is fucking insane.

WBC killed who now?

I used to be a waiter at outback. We had to take coconut shrimp off the menu due to all the Christian terror attacks.

Protestants aren't Christians, faggot.

that one kid that did it once or that one kid that did it multiple times
which one will be the most anticipated by the parents?

Westboro baptist church are like 12 people out of 2 1/2 billion

The accept number of radicals within Islam by intelligence agencies around the world is 25%, what's 25% of 1 1/2 billion? Is it larger than 12?

Last I checked, the WBC doesn't murder thousands of innocent people every year

>8 people who protest against the military
>a military force committing genocide for Muslim ethno-nationalism

Carrying mean signs and being obnoxious for lawsuit money is totally the same thing as blowing up little girls at a concert

Most likely a combination of new shareblue tactic and tumblr weebs coming to shitpost or "le btfo nazis!!111!1!111!!1111!!!!11!!11!!"
Too bad for them, their memes are weak.

This is complete bullshit and you know it, westboro baptists are weak as fuck compared to isis

>isis blow endless amounts of peoples brains out and toss them in a river
>the river is literally running red with blood

>a bunch of jackasses make a spectacle of themselves, slowing traffic to a gawkers pace and occasional standstill depending on the time if day

>these are literally the same things

excuse me let me stop you right there aaaaand

No.

>retarded counter meme warfare
FTFY

How the fuck do u people not know westboro is a fucking larp these cunts give money to the Dj ware registered democrats and are controlled opposition to make Christian people look bad and to honeypot any potential violent Christian extremists. Not to mention they're fucking heretics Orthodoxy is the only true Christianity you heathens!

The digits have it

They donate to the DNC and are registered dems do a google search beyond page 1 and you will see what I mean

>comparing this picture to an offensive sign
Leftists need to die.

Let's do a little thought puzzle

# of people killed by WBC = 0
# of peopled killed by ISIS = ?

Who the fuck legitimately thinks that hateful loudmouthed idiots are as bad as murderous psychopats?
Why do stupid people even touch sociology, politics and economics?
Just stick to animays.

>Orthodox
>Get raped by foreigners constantly
>true Christianity

>]
dat filename

Threads like this are why I detest liberals

>Westboro Baptist
>Says rude things

>ISIS
>Mass torture and murder

Hmm

LMAO

I totally missed that.

I'm so tired of you posting shitty slide threads with anime memes, Like it's been a few weeks stop posting these threads. I've been on here for 5 years and have never once posted a thread.
YOUR RUINING THE SHOW THAT YOU DONT DESERVE TO WATCH
Lurk more

ISIS are doing the things Muhammad himself did. Moron.

Fuck it, I'll bite. Westboro Baptist is a single church full of inbred retards who say mean things at funerals. They have no financial support outside the their church and depend on suing people who beat the shit out of them when the protest a funeral and grieving family member loses it. The Westboro Baptists are pretty much harmless and are condemned by an overwhelming majority of Christians who aren't members of the Westboro Baptist Church. Isis is based on the Koran and has an Islamic scholar as it's head and has taken over territory in three different countries by military force in the name of Allah. Isis is much a branch of Islam as the Anglican Church is a part of Christianity, but with less murder, rape, be-headings, bombs, mass shootings, Trucks of Peace and fags thrown off rooftops.

ISIS is not responsible for most terrorist attacks on the US. ISIS didn't do 9/11.

Bullshit. Methodist here. It's "This is my Body, this is my Blood." I don't know about the rest.

kill yourself shill rat

Repent, heretic.

>a self-proclaimed calpihate that controls a large piece of territory, thousands of fighters, billions of dollars in cash and oil and routinely murders people
vs
>literally 9 fgts in Kansas that stand around and be obnoxious in order to troll for first amendment lawsuits

Muh false equivalences!!!

If you cucks didn't have them, what would you have?

>1 post by this ID

What is the west borough baptist church's body count?

exactly this. /thread

Dan Krasnove is a russian agent

I've responded to this thousands of times..... Its almost tiring at this point to respond to this one:

Last time I did my research and checked WBC had ~ 66 members in it. That's 66 people whose greatest offense are vocal picketing of homosexual funerals.

It's already been proven from pew research polls that over half of the muslims in the world hold radical views. That doesn't mean half the muslims in the world are terrorists, but it means half the muslims in the world don't mind when the terrorists go out and blow people up.

~66 people picketing fag funerals =/= tens of thousands of murderous terrorists who perform mass executions and indiscriminately kill civilians

But I know OP was baiting and I've wasted my time responding cause everyone on this board whose not a shill is smart enough to already know what I've shared.