If banning guns makes you safer, why don't all Liberals run to Mexico, the gun-control Utopia?

If banning guns makes you safer, why don't all Liberals run to Mexico, the gun-control Utopia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wp0cNRbGzDc#t=48
stratfor.com/weekly/20110209-mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0886260511433515
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Loche_shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Moncton_shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Edmonton_killings
dailywire.com/news/11410/complete-list-radical-islamic-terror-attacks-us-james-barrett
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It works without a useless government and without a neighbour country who provides criminals with almost infinite guns.

Seriously do something and stop the gun traffic, the situation is getting worse day by day.

Might aswell cease being retarded spics.

The main thing we're providing your criminals element is a huge inflated demand for drugs because of prohibition.

Well, if you'd build a wall to stop americans from getting over the border you'd be fine.

I absolutely agree with this.

>and without a neighbour country who provides criminals with almost infinite guns.

Bro we have no control over what our federal agencies do. If someone even complained the feds would kill him. If President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder sent your narco gangsters a lot of guns, there is literally zero we can do about it.

Those same fucking retarded cuck democrats I mentioned above, while they were arming your drug gangs, at the same time, they were trying to disarm us, the American people.

Maybe if you built a wall you could stop those guns

Or Europe where gun violence rates are a fraction of yours you midwest inbred Ameritard.

Fuck off spic. Capitalism says the Chinese or some slav shithole provides your guns when America cant. Stop making excuses for your nigger genes. There is a reason your race never progressed beyond sticks and stones.
Sad and pathetic to still blame the white man for your own savagery.

GEE, IT'S ALMOST AS IF GUN CONTROL DOESN'T WORK.

>Europe
>where gun violence rates are a fraction of yours

Oh really? Interesting comment from an disarmed Euro-cuck. I would wait for your response, but I assume you are already killed by a muslim peaceful truck driver KEK.

A wall would not work, if this could help we would've build it years ago
Most of the guns don't come walking through the desert but in legal shipments, same with drugs.

There is already a huge fence and it doesn't do shit, a wall would be the same.
youtu.be/Wp0cNRbGzDc#t=48
I would say that even the american authorities are involved in this.

There are NO real efforts from both governments to stop this, it's really sad.
Mexicans are dying from bullets and americans from OD's.

Well, yes.
If you legalize the drug market they would die, it's their main income. But sadly this will never happen.

>Mexicans are dying from bullets and americans from OD's.

We don't care about the drug addicts dying, we wish they would all die. I am sorry about your dead however. They don't deserve it. But pls remember, it's not our fault bro. Switzerland is also awash in guns, and Switzerland is the safest nation on Earth.

>Mexicans slaughter each other.
>Quick blame some other country.

You didn't address the point because your country has moved into a post-fact era, your little racist rant was a straw man argument.

Try to have a conversation based on logic or go back to shooting cans and fucking your sister you midwest hick.

How about this; you can stay disarmed, and we'll stay armed.

>>Quick blame some other country.
Your goverment and my goverment share responsability for this
Yes.

And it's not jsut about the jonkies, it's about the problem they create. Like DUI, thieves, and violence in general.

Drug abuse has a HUGE context, i doesn't just affect the users but their families and the community.

It's your country you do whatever the fuck you like just trying to have a debate about gun legislation here.

Because there aren't any Starbucks for the thots

And our gun legislation consists of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Kek

>A wall would not work, if this could help we would've build it years ago
let's be real here, mexico had no interest in stopping the drug trade because it was a source of income, but then the cartels became intertwined in your government and now you cant remove them easily. your laziness is what enabled you own problems

Kek lel

Bump

Drugs we're hardly an issue for all of humanity until the state locked people up for them, starting with prohibition.

All nations that make drugs illegal are tyrant ZOGs. ALL.

It's them being illegal that causes problems, not and never was or will be, the drugs themselves.

Did this beaner really try to claim they would've built a wall already if only it "worked"?? Worked at what? Cutting off your disgusting shithole country's population pressure release valve? Never in a million years would bean land want a wall under any circumstances don't be fucking retarded

You are literally so stupid, every post you make, confirms and strengthens our decision to keep our guns. Your posts are a great help to the pro-gun side, I wish you had a far wider platform.

>It works

You retards will never learn.

>do something and stop the gun traffic

Don't tell that shit to us. Tell that to Obama and Holder.

South Africa has ridiculous gun-laws. It's a serious pain in the ass and can take up to two years here to get one, and yet our gun homicide rate is only slightly below the USA's rate. The problem is not guns, it's niggers.

>Don't tell that shit to us. Tell that to Obama and Holder.

Ironically, the presidential candidate, that 93% of Mexicans/Latinos in America voted for.

You should probably stop parroting a long disproved myth and maybe start leveling some criticism at your own government for your ridiculously porous southern border and corrupt institutions.

stratfor.com/weekly/20110209-mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth

It really should be obvious that the vast majority of guns aren't coming from the US when there's a huge number of suppliers of much cheaper military arms south of the Mexican border.

EXACTLY, the lack of interest to solve the problem is the real problem. From both sides.

I agree, totally.
The problems come from the black market and only from this. Regulation is the best for all.
But lets not ignore the problems of substance abuse, not only "bad drugs" but legal substances.

You have made a few mistakes here, let me help. It isn't BANNING guns that reduces the damage they do, but CONTROLLING them. See Australia for example. Mexico is not a 'gun control utopia' - as you well know. Cheers.

>Worked at what?
Stop drug/gun/human traffic.
"Securing the border" is not only build a beautiful wall and the problem fixes itself, it's extremely complex and need the cooperation of both countries.

Well, at least we are almost mass shooting free

Gun violence death rates in my country are literally a 10th of yours. Instead of using cartoons as your main source of information, try a fact or a study you mongoloid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Agreed. Guns are the number one criminal import here in Canada, thanks to America's weak laws, low cost, and high supply.

Mostly they just shoot other gang members, but seriously, America can eat a dick.

And arguing that it doesn't is fucking idiotic. In britain, three men with knives killed 7 people, in america one man with a gun killed 5.

Nobody is claiming you can't have a particularly bad knife attack, but on average a man with a gun who can kill you from across a room will kill more people with less effort than a man with a knife.

And criminals will ALWAYS get them first because they're the guys intending to use them, and in every mass shooting they will fire first because nobody is going to risk murder over a hunch.

Much rather have a man stab three people in those opening seconds before everyone runs than shoot 6 and gun down another 6 as they flee.

And sure, maybe someone will fire back and cut down on the damage, but if they're easy as fuck to get for every hero you have a number of bad guys with guns, so you'll always lose more people to offensive shootings than you save in defensive shootings.

Plus, in britain the cops gunned those knife wielding asshole right down. If they had guns, you'd likely have dead cops.

Guns are stupid.

>t. yacub khayre

Australia is a shithole and I hope your mum gets raped, faggot.

Actually the US is famous here in Canada and down in mexico for being a guns for drugs business. You have shitloads of guns, we have excellent drugs, it's easier then cash and our gangs love it.

America is one the cheapest sources for illegal weapons on earth in the americas, and no shit, you have a whopping 300,000,000 guns right now. Almost one for every man woman and child.

You're talking to a nation that elected Donald Trump, thinking he cared for the working man and would be a distinguished leader.

Logic is lost here.

You're also something along the lines of 1/30th our population, tard.

I believe the gunman in orlando topped his score, and even the armed security didn't stop him or fire back.

It's almost like most normal people aren't prepared to have a dude unload a clip into a crowd they're standing in.

Yeah your totally unbacked claims sure convinced me.

Dude, America leads the entire developed world in mass shootings. Combined.

90 people die from guns in your country every day.

Just stop the circle jerk and just admit you want guns because you like guns, not because you're safer for them. Shit, if that was true your 300 million guns would make you so safe crime would be an urban legend.

Now there are other nations with guns who do much better than you, but they have required military training for all their people, and so when shit goes down, you have something other then fat rednecks with a rambo complex responding.

As usual, america's lack of regulation causes more harm then good. Much like your predatory medical system and education costs, which every other developed nation decided to deal with long ago.

>the guns were not submitted for tracing so that means they are not american-exported
Oh come one, the ATF is trying to play "we dindu nuffin".

You are a retard and a cuck, and you compare your murder rate, with our murder rate (which mainly consists of nigger monkeys shooting each other, which they mostly do for our amusement.

You are a sheep person, an Eurocuck and not even worthy of earning a rationed response, just our scorn. I hope a Muslim rapes your entire family to death.

>A Fucking Leaf.

If you said anything favorable to any of our opinions, at any time, we would be thrown into total chaos. Your comments will only serve to educate the young, on "what not to do, ever"

I'm not surprised predominately black and gang ridden shitholes have massive homicide rates.

Well my sister is a sargeant in the VPD and her husband is in the gang unit, and I've actually shot on the range with members of the VPD myself... so, yeah, I know a decent amount about how popular american guns are in trade for BC marijuana.

You are so fucking stupid. I can give you a study right now that shows gun control did jack shit in Canada.
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0886260511433515

Now stop reddit spacing you dumb leftist cunt.
>if dey had guns more people would have died
They could have gotten a truck (instead of a shitty car) and run down a crowd to get a kill fount in the double digits. The Nice attacker killed 86 people in five minutes. Had he used a gun he would have killed far less.

Plus it's so diverse there...

Really makes you think.

Which is why we limit supply and drive the price up for weapons, so low level scum criminals can't afford them.

Plus the steep requirements for ownership mean some angry kids can usually not get an arsenal to shoot up his school or whatever. I think we've had one mass shooting in the past 6 years now? An angry white kid shooting up a mosque, ironically.

>90
Two-thirds are suicides. Fuck off.
The great majority of homicides are niggers and spics. My state (NH) has a lower homicide rate than most Canadian provinces.

THIS HAS TO BE BAIT nobody is actually that stupid. Do you not even understand the concept of rate. In my country you learn that when you're 8

Just in case it's not rate let me explain you that the statistics are deaths per 100 000 people.

These are unexplored levels of retardation I feel like I am talking to a different species.

Haha, no.

>per capita
And discarded.

I live here. Half my family is police. Your study is bullshit.

I can also recall like one mas shooting in the past decade, while I see your nation having yet another at least a few times a month.

Sorry dude, but your nation has serious fucking issues and a hard-on for weaponry.

And forgive me for leaving a line between paragraphs, like a fucking educated human being. Would you understand me better if I use a bunch of emojis for you?

The ATF under Holder and Obama was trying to play dindu nothin? The guy who repeatedly made a point about the fact that guns were going across the border to push for more gun control wanted the opposite to be true?

And my buddy is part of the Maine state police and he says the biggest problem they have is guys setting up model trains in pipes under rivers to trade pot with aging rock stars for cartons of smokes. Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit my man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Loche_shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Moncton_shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Edmonton_killings

>A list of slogans and jargon.

Insulting retarded posts, that serve mostly to make us happy we are not Canada.

>Niggers kill each other at a high rate.

Yeah no shit, who gives a fuck?

Hey mexibro
Remember when I signed fast and the furious?

Christ man stop digging yourself into a hole this is getting pathetic

>I live here, your study is bullshit
Anecdotes don't trump studies you dumb leftist fuckwad
>we only had one mass shooting in the past six years
Factually wrong.

Get racked you stupid fucking leftist cretin. Go wank off to Trudeau taking pictures with Mudslimes at a mosque. Canada had no mass shootings with extremely lax gun laws prior to the 1989 Mudslime chimpout in Montreal.

Only an American gun lover would discard per capita as a means of comparison.

Are you that dedicated to being right?

BC bud is a fuckin' meme. BC is north of Northern California (where I live), Oregon and Washington. We're not and have never been significant importers of cannabis from western Canada as we have all we could want growing in our greenhouses and forests. Your dyke sister doesn't know dick.

Not a single point made in that entire hate-fuelled rant.

A country with a fraction of the population, a fraction of the size and none of the social or race issues. You don't get to speak on our country.

Da fuck is that picture?

>These are unexplored levels of retardation I feel like I am talking to a different species.

We are a different species than you. You are a sheep, we are men. Big difference. When Abdul rapes your entire family to death after you open up your home to an peaceful refugee, please post the pics for us? Can you do that? Most Eurocucks do that for us, so we can laugh at them... TIA.

Niggers account for most gun violence.

That's where per capita comes in, champ.

This is why Americans should spend less on defense and more on schooling.

>per capita
>on a country completely different from yours with a host of different issues and entirely different culture
And it's shit.

Glad you accepted that you were wrong on the facts.

Now you are getting into a red herring and ad hominem, you really are a bit of shit-show.

Your country is a construct of discarded europeans, the university I go to 300 years older than it. I get to say whatever I like about your disgrace of a nation.

>the university I go to 300 years older than it
Wew lad, you just outed yourself as a pretentious faggot with that. If you think you know so much better then you're welcome to join the blue helmets and come over here to try and take our weapons. You'll catch all the lead you deserve.

Again no actual points made relating to gun legislation just slinging baseless insults. This is too easy.

Come on then nothingburger
Europe population/europe gun crime per day
America population/america gun crime per day ??
dailywire.com/news/11410/complete-list-radical-islamic-terror-attacks-us-james-barrett

Not to mention now that pot is legal in several states there's zero reason to hop across the border for shit that can't even compare to the professional grown stuff they can get at home.

Awww, you called my sister a dyke. How's it feel to be 12. And actually, you import metric shittons of our weed, it's the number one thing smuggled across your border from here. From you to us, guns. That's what the gangs want.

Mostly into washington of course.

And our marijuana is pretty goddamn fantastic, but i'm sure you stick up for american beer too.

America, land of the free, where you can go to war at 18, but can't have a drink until you're 21, and where your own medical system is your number one cause of bankruptcy.

Just another touristy-photo from sunny Mexico amigo, the gun-control Utopia of the world.

Every law and anti-gun restriction that gun-grabbing retards like are crying and screaming for, each such law is already in place in Mexico for decades. Might have something to do with why Mexico is such a safe paradise today!!!

I was always confused with why libs and euros only seem to give a shit about loosely defined 'gun violence.'

Does it make them look better if people are being stabbed and blown up rather than shot?

Are you a real person or just a satirizing yourself by dumping your innermost frustrations on the internet.

To easy to what? To prove what a fucking retard you are? The safest country in Europe is Switzerland, a country with more and better guns than we have.

>While your disarmed country is being completely taken over by Islamic rapefugees, who you love.

You are literally the stupidest retarded cuck ever to find our website.

I'll never understand the american boner for guns. I mean I sort of get the whole defending against corrupt government things back before there were drones and you'd actually have a target but that's pretty much out now, but either you store the shit properly and they won't protect you from a home invader, or you don;t store them properly and you're statistically three times as likely to shoot a loved one or have a loved one shot in an accident as you are to defend your home. While virtually guaranteeing the criminal will be armed.

Guns are for idiots. The military and the cops need them, okay, but not some white guy living in the burbs.

All of this according to some low-level cop's brother.

You tried.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED by the way.

You're men because you buy guns to defend you from terrorism, which is so infrequent that if you combine every terrorist attack in the developed world, America shoots more of it's own citizens in a month then terrorists have killed in 18 years.

You're more likely to be hit by lightning.

You're 3x more likely to shoot a family member than a criminal. And a terrorist? Jesus, talk about statistically insignificant.

Brown people aren't the source of your problems. The NRA and their bullshit lobbying kills more Americans than terrorists ever will.

I find it amazing that they constantly quote the 'statistics' at all, as if we even give a single fuck about them (never mind, our 'high gun violence' is mostly blacks killing each other)

They are literally boot-licking sheeple with no concept of freedom whatsoever, and they justify their cucked world view, by parroting anti-gun propaganda they have taken into their subconscious minds, ironically from American culture (Libtard jew produced) movies and TV shows.

Good chat guys, gtg, let's not get too riled up about this at the end of the day we're all just a bunch of Sup Forums tards raging on the internet and nothing we say here actually matters.

Well, I'm also every bit as educated as you. Masters degree from the University of British Columbia, I own my own business, I own my own home. Accomplished all of that by 27.

And I follow statistics and that fucking moron you call a president. How'd you enjoy his cabinet meeting today eh? Funniest thing the rest of the world has ever seen.

>America shoots more of it's own citizens in a month then terrorists

those are black and mexican communities

>you're more likely to shoot loved ones in self defense than a burglar
Are you aware that study didn't take into account self defense with a gun where the criminal WASN'T SHOT? That makes up the vast majority of defense gun use.

Nobody cares what you think, dunb fuck leftist cunt. It's a matter of rights and liberty. Your leftist nanny state does not understand this. Go back to virtue signal on Twitter.

oh and all those Muslims and illegal shooters are counted as """American""" as well

Thanks and checked bro. I'm glad somebody gets it... Sometimes nobody gets it KEK.

We need guns, because we can see the future for whites, pic related.

You're Canadian, we don't care what you think.

Its not the guns, its not the drugs. Its your culture.

>How'd you enjoy his cabinet meeting today eh? Funniest thing the rest of the world has ever seen.

Sounds like the whole world, and you, are watching our president. Stay cucked faggot.

It's a thread about gun violence it's relevant. Any criticism from Europe just gets some half assed Russia style defensive attack on Europe instead of confronting the reality that Americas gun problem is out of control (maybe like our muslim immigration but the thread is not about us or Muslims). I for one don't see how you can now start to control guns when so many criminals have gotten their hands on guns that they will not relinquish. It's just getting boring with Americans refusing to address subjects being discussed and pathetically resorting to lame attacks on Europeans. It stifles discussion and isn't necessary

>as if we even give a single fuck about them
American ignorance is alive and well in this one boss