Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDVGEPH8lJc
stewwebb.com/2016/03/28/hillary-clinton-likes-killing-people-says-julian-assange/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he won't even seek reelection. he's gonna say something about setting us on the right path now passing the torch. he wouldn't win if he did run either. Lefties are too energized and believe their own narrative that they are fighting literally Hitler

Wrong.

>leftist organized hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhahzhahahh can't even win a state election with triple funds hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhahzhahahh gasp hahhaha hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhahzhahahh

I think every leftist is going to get out and vote no matter who they run.

Leftists are not the rank and file of the democrat party, only a tiny part of it.
And no, they won't vote for whoever the democrats put up, either. There is a very good chance they will be scattered like leaves in a strong wind.

DRUMPF BTFO

2 TERMS!!?

He literally filed for re-election back in February dipshit

Lel you faggots gotta be delusional to think trump can possibly win a second term. The only possible way for this to happen is if hillary runs again.

Jews comin back to Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=mDVGEPH8lJc

>The only possible way for this to happen is if hillary runs again.
and the DNC sponsors her again, and helps her cheat in the primaries again and she gets the media's support and every celebrity and political official while also being given the answes to the debates ahead in time

Uhh yeah maybe. I hope so.

Seems like every democrat is going to get out and vote for whoever they run because CNN is telling them there's a fascist in the white house.

>implying that old bitch is not going to try to get her turn again

GAS

He'll die of a massive coronary before then. Then President Pence will lose his ass to Joe Kennedy III and it's WW3 time.

>he'll win because single term presidents aren't normal

Is this really their argument?

>you faggots have to be delusional to think Trump will win the New Hampshire caucus
>you faggots have to be delusional to think he will win the primaries
>you faggots have to be delusional to think he'll win the presidency
>you faggots...
Yawn

democrats could just put up a sack of shit and it would win over orange retard

It'll be funny if we literally repeat this pattern into 2024 after Trump has won two terms

>you faggots have to be delusional to think Don Jr. will win the primaries

They tried that remember?

Trump needs to fire that faggot Spicer and make Trump Jr. his press secretary just to piss off the media more.

2 scoops, 2 terms, 2 genders.

They'll probably run Michelle Obama.

>implying that old bitch is not going to try to get her turn again

Funnily enough, I hope Grandma Clinton does run for POTUS again. Last time nearly killed her and the rage and tears following her loss has been most awesome and delicious to behold.

Obviously she'd need to raise more money than last time, since pissing nearly $1.5 billion up the wall still led to her being defeated in the Electoral College (i.e. how you actually win a fucking US Presidential Election)

The biggest barrier to this joy is the fact the Grandma Clinton is too fucking old for the rigours of a US Presidential campaign, the last one nearly killed her.

I think the God Emperor should do her a favour and remind Comey's successor that there are still changes against Clinton that need to be filed.

Prison might be the only way of saving her life.

3 years is a long time man

were still climbing the hill of the proverbial rollercoaster

They would if there was a vote tomorrow. They will not three years down the line.

Lmao holy shit I wish she would run

Didn't the DNC clean house or some shit though? Aren't they talking about running a literal muslim nigger? Or Zuckerberg or some shit?

Not sure about Trump but yeah if things keep going like this the reps will win 2020 easy.
I can already see the dems putting up some black woman as the next president because muh racism and muh virtues.

Good to see they're getting concentrated in one place.

>Donald wins 2020
>Ivanka wins 2024
>Ivanka wins 2028
>Donald Jr wins 2032
>Donald Jr wins 2036
>Eric wins 2040
>Eric wins 2044
>Barron wins 2048
>Baron wins 2052
Kek wills it

They know this too. That's why they are trying to divide up trumps base voters. It will make a 2020 campaign easier for their shattered party.

i actually think trump wont win reelection simply because hes too old and also because the dems will want him out

He'll win, by then Russia will have collapsed and China on it's way too, so leftists will be left without a scapegoat.

Oh shit, niggers.

Glorious future confirmed.

SHADILAY

I still don't trust Ivanka, Don JR would be good though.

>Didn't the DNC clean house or some shit though?

You mean replacing the Clinton shills with just regular shills?

The DNC were reluctant to run Clinton again in 2016 after her vile and arguably racist 2008 nomination campaign. It was only because she brought with her a billion dollar war chest that they moved forward.

One big problem they encountered was that nobody could stand the fucking cunt (except the SJW's and the Feminists), which was why uncle Bernie got huge numbers and was only ousted because of behind-the-scenes manipulation by the DNC team.

The worst thing about this whole farrago is that she nearly did buy the election and it was only the fact that her campaign strategy was dildos that denied her (this was entirely her fault as well).

You're saying the newly reformed DNC can't be bought by the Clinton Crime Family once again? You may be right, but I wouldn't put money on it.

WITNESSED

Hillary proved that propaganda and money can and will win you the election even if you're literally a witch.
If Rich didn't leak those emails she'd be the president now.

fucken kek

No, they had their chance to flood vote for anybody with Hillary, and they failed to go over the top. That means they are now in decline, and picking up speed on their way to the bottom, although that doesn't mean they won't talk tough on their way down.

>No, they had their chance to flood vote for anybody with Hillary, and they failed to go over the top.

They thought they had done enough, since the polls were telling them that they had already won and the "Blue Wall" would guarantee the electoral college.

If the polls had been more accurate they would have realised the problems sooner and those corpses in the rust belt would have all been voting for Grandma Clinton.

Fuck off t_d, Ivanka is literally a Jewish globalist whore not to mention liberal as fuck.

>implying there was any dead vote left to get out
I think they left it all out on the playing field, and fell short. I could be wrong, but there is a limit on how much ballot box stuffing people will tolerate.
If the margin of victory is thin, people here will turn a blind eye to some trimming here and there.
But you can't outright steal it from the clear victor, at least you couldn't here in 2016, they were too scared to do it.

> Ivanka

Nope. Whoever votes Ivanka because muh Trump muh dick has the IQ of a potato.

Ivanka is younger Hillary with 20 times the silicone and around 60 less corpses around her

>I think every leftist is going to get out and vote no matter who they run.

like last time right?

TLURNDF

>>>/EGS/

>But you can't outright steal it from the clear victor, at least you couldn't here in 2016, they were too scared to do it.

I don't think they were too scared to do it.

I think they thought the election had already been bought and paid for by the Goldman Sachs funded war chest.

All of the polls said they had already won.

The deep state was teetering on the brink of stealing that election, I stayed awake the whole night. They wouldn't call it, even though it was clear Trump had the votes to win, they were scrambling furiously behind the scenes to convince people in crucial positions that it was acceptable to go ahead and steal it, but they were frightened, because Trump had all the top military generals behind him.
The left wanted to steal it, but they weren't willing to risk civil war, so they pussed out, and the rest is history.
Don't think that it was an accident that Trump got elected. It was a legit showdown, and the left flinched. That's why we are where we are today.

>the left flinched.
What else is new?
But yeah, it was highly suspiscious how suddenly every state flipped.

Donald J. Trump is one badass motherfucker

I don't care what anyone on Sup Forums says about him not fulfilling this promise or fulfilling that promise. Donald J. Trump is an orange skinned alpha god with two massive balls and a big swinging dick. Like a fucking comic book super hero come to life.

What a time to be alive.

doubtful

Any of you guys saving up cash to place bets on Trump for the 2020 election? I'm hoping to bet 3-5 grand on it.

So fucking mad I didn't bet in november. Wouldn't have mattered anyways since I was flat broke

I rewatched the entire 10+ hours of the election broadcast recently and I saw none of that.

What I saw was a mainstream media who thought that Clinton had won when the night started, but as the actual results came in they kept struggling for a way for her to win with the rapidly weakening scenarios open to them.

They should have called the election for Trump far earlier than they actually did. Even Clinton knew she'd lost hours earlier, which was why her supporters got sent home.

I am even less certain about the 2020 election than I am the 2016 election.

So much shit can happen between now and then. Trump had a good chance of winning the 2016 election because Obama had done such an awful fucking job, and Trump was running such a legendary campaign.

Not sure what will happen in 2020.

SheBeast is hoping to get raped.

Spicer's great, and you couldn't hold your Reddit in for even one post.

You'd do better around here if you kept your Redditing on the down low.

He will win.

stewwebb.com/2016/03/28/hillary-clinton-likes-killing-people-says-julian-assange/

THE DIGITS HAVE SPOKEN!

Checked
SHADILAY

Nah Trump should win 2020 easily barring the unspeakable.

In about 6 months his approval ratings will be soaring and it will take a LOT to bring him down.

Not if he fucks up and says he will testify like he did on Friday or keeps tweeting about every single little petulant issue brought up by the controlled media. I seriously think if he would just tweet maybe once a day and not fall for the obvious tricks people in his admin. and the media play on him they would have nothing to attack him with that was of his own doing. They'll never stop attacking him his whole 2 terms but if he would just stop giving them ammo.

Wow, Israel is a Terrorist shithole!?
Noooo!

I guess it makes sense why they want to share MULTICULTURISM with the rest of the world.

Spread the mitzvah around?
Make all the jews come back to Israel?

>50¢ have been deposited into your account

Yeah and normies believe hardcore leftists are literally insane

Even lefties know he is gonna win.
Republican congress, republican senate, republican presidency... Now all we need is voter ID laws and dems would literally never win another election again. -3 million votes from Cali.

WITNESSED
PRAISE KEK

The only thing funnier than voting for Trump in 2016 would be voting for Trump a second time!

I will totally vote for Trump again.

Sure they can open carry, they live in a war zone. It won't stop a suicide bomber, but a stabber would think twice.

>these retards who don't put spacing in their posts

you realize "reddit posting" is a meme only faggots from reddit fall for?

So
this
is
reddit
spacing,
you
mean?

lefties have believed their narrative since the 60s dude.

As long as Clinton and her fanboys are not utterly removed and the whole party touroughly cleansed I wouldn´t even be surprised.

How has nobody checked this yet

Bumping

>$0.50 for one post
Holy hell, where do I sign up?

Local isreali ambassade

>Passing the torch
You mean like Obama tried but fumbled because Hillary was too *COUGH COUGH* under privileged to *COUGH* give me a minute *wheeeeze* Why isn't she our president again? Oh right, something something white people and only 40% of the nation actually votes. Boo hoo.

I've got to say, I don't want Ivanka to win. She's a kike and knows next to nothing about anything. She seems like a less smart Justin from Canada. Her brothers (yes, even Barron) seem like better alternatives.

checked

>Liberals openly supporting the treasonous and unconstitutional deep state because at least it's not Trump
>When less than 5% of the US even believes the media
>They put that brainwashed 5% on blast to make it seem like the left is beyond saving
To be honest, most liberals I've talked with are really passionate but also very stupid. They think they're smart for listening to propaganda. All you have to do is tell them the media is lying and they lose their minds at you. Just give them some cold hard facts to deal with and let them make up their own minds. I have a former bernie bro that HATES Trump but is now warming up to the idea that he's better than HER. So yes, being heavily indoctrinated into believing he's LITERALLY HITLER is still reversible. Especially when the alternative is LITERALLY WORSE THAN SUPER HITLER.

I want one of those Make Goys Cuck Again cups!

>Lefties are too energized and believe their own narrative that they are fighting literally Hitler
Yeah, that's working out really well lately.

He might not go for re-election due to his age

OTOH, Americans have been too lazy to kick out sitting presidents, ( Clinton 8 years , Bush 8 years, Obama 8 years)

and if the economy continues to improve, Trump might just stay in office if he runs again.

Bump