Defend this, right wingers

>If Reagan hadnt defunded mental institutions leftism wouldnt be a problem.
Discus.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Child_Left_Behind_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're right. Reagan is shit. The last good president we had was Nixon.

But that shit happened because of the democratic congress

are you fucking stupid or just being sarcastic

>be leftie
>defund mental institutions
>leftism explodes
Defend this

fuck off newfag
>no post is true, they are all shill trying to shill us. take note eho is shilling and for what reasons, this is what gets written in history this is the 4d chess, no one actually knows but if you get enough people to believe something itll stick and no one will be the wiser

A lot of this is the 'rights revolution' for mental patients.

Activists saying people with schizophrenia are just free thinkers who do things differently than society want them to...bla bla

They were successful in getting masses of seriously ill people loose on the street.

Many murderers, most homeless, and a large percent of prisoners in the pen are really people who should have been dealt with at an easy stage for mental problems, but can't be because they are not able to be treated until AFTER the break the law, and even then it doubtful they get what care they require.

It's a bad situation that seldom gets discussed, because leftists are against any impingement on personal freedoms

Well yeah that's what happened

>be mentally ill
>vote democrat
This shit writes itself lul

yes, fundamental mistake.
underrated truth

But you can't say that! It's hate speech! Your oppressing me and the other voices in my head! Reeeeee

reagan was a traitor

fuck that kike

fuck all kikes

I agree, Poland was better under Marxism-Leninism

how did they work out that would happen?
>durr we're all retarded
>therefore more retards = more democrats

implying you whishy washy yankee faggots did anything to change our political situation

your all fucking trators over there

but the best part about this all is now you fuckers are suffering from the same symptoms

FUCK YOU

?? I unironically liked Communist Poland
I hate America

it's still kike and communist you dumb fuck

only difference today is they call themselves "democrats"

god damn amerisharts are FUCKING STUPID

That picture doesn't make any sense

Reagan was a faggot.

As a communist myself I must say that liberals and democrats are the enemies of the modern day communist

It does if you're not a cuck

>As a communist myself

kill youirself

but no Poland is absolutely not communist anymore, is there wage labour and a market economy? yes. Is there private property of the instruments to produce and property? yes.
That is capitalism, Poland hasn't had communism since they fell as a glorious sattelite state, Poland did better under communism eitherways

Reagan is extremely overrated. He legalized millions of illegal subhuman spics. Only civic nationalist faggots and braindead cuckservatives like him

eitherways you're gonna need communism to help fight the global kike capitalist problem

based polen, I take clay another day

East Germany was better than West Germany, the jews literally led to the fall of the berlin wall

You're either a wageslave to a corporation or a government. Don't pretend capitalism is any better.

le BASED Regean

leftism is a MENTAL DISORDIR

>you need the jews that steal value to fight the jews that make value, then subsequently farm some of that value before subverting to be the jews that steal value and push that you need them to fight the jews that make value, then subsequently farm some of that value before subverting to be the jews that steal value and push that you need them to fight the jews that make value...

He sure had some great anti commie puns
Bless his heart

Reagan was shot 2 months after his inauguration.

>frees leftists
>gets shot
Just burger things

you've got the events out of order, ahmed
but what would you expect from a stupid fucking mozlem

Reagan was the ultimate trojan horse of Communism, he planted the seed of the Collapse of Capitalism coming soon

I don't think you know what trickle down actually is

t. moor leftie loon

Why do burgers shill Reagan so much

He literally gave California to Mexico.

>You're right. Reagan is shit. The last good president we had was Nixon.

I remember when Reagan declared that Ketchup could be served as a vegetable in the school lunch. Kids weren't that fat in the 70's.

>You're right. Reagan is shit. The last good president we had was Nixon.

I also remember Iran Contra and his VP Bush smuggling in Coke and pot and giving the Contra's cash and guns all while introducing Crack to Oakland and then the rest of the country.

I also remember Reagan delaying the release of the Iranian hostages until after he beat Carter. I can't recall how many of the hostages died during that time though.

Reagan allowed some pretty nasty shit to go down.

Oh and don't get me started with the war on drugs and the for profit prison system borne from it.

>defunded mental institutions
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Child_Left_Behind_Act

Everyone is equal and lets dumb down education to match stupidest nigger in class. Hmmm what could go wrong.

>No child left behind
Second biggest crime against whites in America after the immigration act of 1965

+$0.006 nice one

>If Reagan hadnt defunded mental institutions leftism wouldnt be a problem.
Interesting thought.

Early 90s, almost all larger mental institutes in Sweden were closed down. (Beckomberga, LĂ„ngbro etc)
Same time Carl Bildt started his shitskin import and implementing Soros word in law.
(Still spreading Soros word around the world and in Washington Post.)

Can removal of Mental Healthcare be part of Soros plans to "soften" societies and make them more suscpetible to his methods of destabilisation?

Alarming thoughts, swedebro, prepare for a visit from the thought police.

Germany has been dead inside ever since prussia was stolen

Prussia was the heart and soul or Germany

We're wouldn't have that commie cunt fucking up Germany if it was not for Reagan.