What are good cities in the US for /our guys/?

I am about to visit US for first time. Am Australian german/welsh.

Is there a high-detailed electoral map to zoom into blocks and see if your house is surrounded by Libtards?

I am a bit worried about being assaulted by a transvestite. Where is what I call normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDVGEPH8lJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews comin back to Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=mDVGEPH8lJc

North Idaho. Filled with 1.0 goys

If you're Australian then you'd fit into the conservative southwest well. Just stay away from Commiefornia and liberal areas.

gtfo kike

Most of the US is great. If you like outdoors, try wyoming, Colorado, or Idaho. Utah is great, too. Grand canyon, Yellowstone, etc. California is great, even the libtard areas. If you like cities, new York, San Diego, San Francisco.

>San Francisco
He said he has a fear of being assaulted by a transvestite.

Larger cities in the Dakotas and Montana are pretty great.

>Australian German/Welsh

I can grant you citizenship to Pennsylvania.

In the oven it goes

>1 post by this ID
Slide thread.

????

The jew post threw me off.

this desu

t. homely, hearty South Derkotan

Well you're not putting in your input on what you think about various places.

all of them

Koala fag

Just stay out of the greater Detroit area, Chicago, most of Atlanta, Memphis, St. Louis, New Orleans, and California. You will be fine everywhere else.

Oh except Florida if you are fair skinned. I can't step foot in that state without getting a massive sun burn.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

I want to live in a US state that's cold most of the year, has lax gun laws and is full of white women. Any suggestions?

Probably somewhere in the north east. Maybe New Hampshire. But you gotta be correctly politically inclined.

Haha! Simply awesome

Thanks I'll check it out, how are they politically in near Hampshire?

There's a movement for libertarians to move to the state and become politically relevant in the house and maybe senate.

Visit San Francisco California. You will like the diversity there. So many niggers and even more niggers.

Kia rape victim.

And faggots. Don't forget the faggots.