Well Sup Forums, is Thernovich onto something this time?

well Sup Forums, is Thernovich onto something this time?

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/874501376721559552

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/susan-rice-did-nothing-wrong-say-both-dems-republicans-n747406
circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
archive.is/DMVyL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please let this finally happen.

And Mike just committed suicide

Whenever a "bombshell" is advertised in advance, it turns into fucking nothing. If you really have something explosive, you release that fucker and don't tease with it.

What a big juicy nothing burger.

*Yawwwwn* I must sleep, time to hit the hay.

Go to sleep.

>Cernovich

Has he ever reported anything of major value that has led to anything?

>Cuckovich
Dropped.

Can't this housewife shut up already

are you in every thread?

>(You)

inb4 its something minor about signing the wrong line on a haiti document or some shit

Surely this time he'll deliver

this desu
actual happenings just happen. they don't start a weeks worth of cock teasing.

I like that grated American cheese used to be served in school lunches. It has a nice taste and went well with the crunchy meat tacos

Me tomorrow

I applaud Cerno for what he's trying to do but chances are it's fucking nothing. Most of his shit is ground anons have already covered but he feeds it to the normies for shekels and cred.

lmao

???

Ah yes, the shoot yourself in the back of the head and magically dispose of the gun method.
The ever-increasing choice for suicide.

>Thernovich

They got the macron leaks, that was quite impressive. These Twitter memers have connections trust me

>Aye-aye Archetype
>Ape Attitude
>Baboon Basics
>Bonobo Brainwaves
>Bushbaby Beliefs
>Capuchin Comprehension
>Chimp Choice
>Donkey Kong Demeanor
>Erectus Ethos
>Gibbon Gestalt
>Hominid Heuristic
>Howler Headspace
>Langur Logic
>Lemur Lifestyle
>Loris Lessons
>Macaque Method
>Mandril Machinations
>Marmoset Mentality
>Monkey Metaphysics
>Orangutan Outlook
>Pongid Perspicacity
>Primate Perspective
>Proboscis Personality
>Rhesis Thesis
>Silverback Summary
>Simian Psychology
>Spider Monkey Synopsis
>Tamarin Temperament
>Tarsier Training

He did that thing that NYTimes took credit for. Can't remember what or when

That's how you know it's another nothing. The tweet is up and he is still alive.

Susan rice leaks. Pretty sure he gets anti McMaster leaks from bannon or Kushner

Fucking better be, I spent the best part of last summer including my ibiza trip digging through her corrupt shit.

You are the missing the point. If you have something actually newsworthy that will fuck over Hillary, you release it, you don't sit on it and tease.
You either keep your mouth shut until it drops or you have fucking nothing you try and hype up.

Yeah I agree with you, its probably not that important. Some people here hate Twitter meme celebs because they liked being in a secret club, like some fucking hipsters.

hes ded before sunday

>Susan rice leaks

So basically nothing.

You must not pay attention to anything Trump does. He is slowly putting pressure on people he wants to trip up to create his own narrative to give directly to the American people. The Susan Rice story blew up the news on how they spied on Americans and how they did not follow the law. They cared so little for the law and our country that they were unmasking people for political gain. That is a move to show how King Nigger should hang too for using the federal govt to help Hillary steal an election.

Multiple investigations have shown that not only what Rice did wasn't illegal it wasn't even all that out of place given the context. The Susan Rice story was always conservatives bitching to try and take time away from the Russian story. The fact that nothing has come of it is proof enough of its importance.

The grated cheese was nice, but the tots were too salty.

Monarch 37 85 22

holy shit please learn to write. You can't even communicate a thought, all of your words are in the wrong order or missing. Illiterate Brainwashed childminded preachy nigger.

What the hell are you smoking shill? Not a single investigation has taken place that the public knows about. Only hearsay from Dems trying to cover her ass. Ignorant piece of shit you are.

wtf I love hillary clinton now

how credible is he with future "news'?

Don't get hung up on the word investigation ass, point is Republicans and Democrats have both looked into it and found nothing. You think it would've just dissipated into nothing if there was something there?

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/susan-rice-did-nothing-wrong-say-both-dems-republicans-n747406

Susan Rice did nothing wrong and you have NO evidence to suggest otherwise. Not a single fucking thing.

Please don't make e-celeb threads.

I trust Cerno. Probably something big as hell

circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

Uh oh

archive.is/DMVyL

Thank

Is this supposed to refute anything I said? Where's the evidence that anything Susan Rice did was illegal let alone unusual?

Attention whore lvl 6000000.

what an asshole! I wonder though why do that when he has a decent brand?

>Cernovich
>Credibility
>Legitimate connections

Things that have no relation after the election.

I'm waiting for comey-lynch staring match to escalate, cernovitch is just fagging it up for the likes.

something something NEXT WEEK..

>into the trash it goes

Crooks investigating themselves. Yea nah wake up goy

STOP GIVING THEM A HEAD START ON DAMAGE CONTROL

FUCKING HELL

Why doesn't anyone learn from every other faggot that does this. Stop announcing announcements! By the time he plans to release whatever he has, a thousand hit pieces on him will be printed across leftist media reducing the chances of this redpilling lefties, they'll figure out what he has and preemptively undermine it's credibilty by releasing fake shit about it and proving it's fake, they'll pressure /ourleaning/ media to not talk about by threatening their advertisers, and he'll possibly be killed.

Just fucking post it, if it's big it doesn't need to be hyped in advance. Doing this only gives them time to prepare. Why can't any of /ourguys/ understand the importance of the element of surprise?

Imagine if Kim and Hannity had just kept their mouths shut, tweeted like an hour before Hannity goes live that Kim will be on with something big, gone live and made his announcement to Hannity's big tv audience.

Instead they just had to start hyping it a whole fucking week in advance, in that time the DNC were able to fake that letter from the family pressuring them not to do it, used it to get Hannity's advertisers to jump ship, forced him to not even talk about Seth Rich on TV any more and Kim's statement ended up on his website where barely anyone read it.

YOU STRIKE YOUR ENEMY WHEN THEY'RE LEAST EXPECTING IT, YOU DON'T TELL THEM "HEY GUYS, I'M GUNNA STRIKE YOU THIS WEEK BTW SO GET READY"

>something something NEXT WEEK..
This, not next.
These are two different things.
I need you to know this if we are to move forward, Lester.

I could have sworn it said next week. The jews must have changed it on me

in there, you have to read it you stupid concern shill

No doubt about that.
I'm glad you are keeping your eyes open!

bet he dies in a car crash

(((Clinton foundation))) is brought up again at the time when Trump is sued for foregin donations to his trust aka (((Trumph foundation))), even Styx (10,2) brought it up. They are the same shit u fucking moaron burgers.

so what is he hitting lately?

around 1 true rumor for each 9 bullshit stories?

better than CNN

There's nothing in there. Literally only one mention of Rice and Rice's case is completely different from the NSA's broader mass surveillance. I say again: you have no evidence Rice did anything illegal or unusual.

She unmasked millions of Americans.

>Don't get hung up on the word investigation
this is literally what rice ordered comey

don't say the word investigation

guess what, investigation

If he really had hard hitting info why wouldn't he release it straight away?

No she didn't.

I have no idea what you're saying here.

This is it guys, Clinton is finished for sure this time, this is the end of her campaign.

>muh buhgillions

>muh unmasked

shut the fuck up and die already please

Because he wants people to visit his website and give him money. He knows peoples imaginations will think of much more interesting things than anything he has to show which will drive more traffic his way in the days proceeding and on the day he releases whatever dumbass story he has.

Dig deeper into the uranium stocks and the keystone pipeline stocks.
And I have definitive proof that Clinton Foundation money is involved, it all started innocently enough but the led to 15 murders and Haitians getting robbed, this all happened because.....hold on, someone's at my door

>These Twitter memers have connections trust me

Really?

What was the last massive Kim Dotcom leak?

What was the last "game changer" or "bombshell" Mike Cernovich dropped?
You guys get played like a fiddle once a week when whomevers turn it is this week to say "BOMBSHELL AGAINST LIBERAL ENEMY #049134" comes out

>Why doesn't anyone learn from every other faggot that does this.
They are!
>Stop announcing announcements!
That's not how clickwhoring works. The GOP is out to reconstruct the Democrat Party.

you should hang yourself from a door

Because it's some kind of unwritten rule that when you have dirt on Clinton or the DNC, masters of cover up and obfuscation, that you have to give them a head start on damage control apparently.

So fucking annoying, so many big redpills and actual bombshells have been fumbled and forgot about because of this exact mistake, fags have to try and get as much attention on themselves as possible, at the expense of the actual information. Assange seems to be the only one that's dropped dirt on Clinton that understands the importance of the element of surprise when dealing with these slippery fucks.

I love Thermovich but t's annoying as fuck how many Trump supporters seem to have completely missed him talking about why he won't announce millitary intervention ahead of time. Because all it does is gives the enemy time to prepare.

The two major US parties only pretend to compete. When one or the other is actually near death, usually due to some own goal, the other will call timeout, pick them up, dust them off, and give them water.
Neither of the two major parties wants the other dead, for then they would have to compete with actual representatives of actual popular interests.

yeah just like kimdotcom's HUGE BOMBSHELL TRUTH BOMB he teased over a weekend

Bump