If you don't believe in God, you can't be red pilled

If you don't believe in God, you can't be red pilled

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKiG2cXxAWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God IS the red pill

Quit being a cuck and thinking that all the good in your life is because of some asshole in the clouds. Learn to be proud of yourself, not god, for all the work you've done to be happy.

it's time to grow up, faggot.

>being this arrogant
Your magic book is wrong. Death is scary. Get over it you cucks.

Alright, but which God?

The Christian god

Which Christian God?

What if I believe in God but don't believe in holy books?

What am I looking at?

Maybe if you believe in the demiurge or allfather, but believing in the Christian god Yahweh is literally Jew shill tier.

I am willing to listen. Whats the evidence for your christian god please.

The holy trinity

cognitive dissonance

Anonymouse bitcoin debitcard!

I found it !

btc-debitcard.com

What does it have to do with believing or not believing in a God?

>If you don't believe in God, you can't be red pilled

>a jewish made diety
>red pilled

good goy

I dont know.

I believe in God. I also believe a bunch of human beings all across history have lied about or made unsupported assumptions about God. Claiming their own mythology is that of God.

So yeah, there is a creator and a lot of people have created best guesses as to what it is. Some just flat out lies to strengthen the tribe and control/structure therein. Thankfully, were on a progressive journey towards finding out what the truth is. There, the ultimate red-pill.

can you tell me more about the demiurge?

asking the real questions here

I was redpilled into some sociopolitical shit which redpilled me into some historical shit which redpilled me into some philosophical shit which redpilled me into some religious shit which redpilled me into some esoteric shit which redpilled me into quantum physical shit and now I believe there's a God. Should've picked the blue pill.

>now i believe theres a god
just dont start believing in (((christianity))) and youre alright

This.

I believe in god, just not in them having any super powers until they prove it.
>picture related god

100% True. People have no idea because they've never followed God's instructions.

I followed every religious path there is including eventually professing atheism. They all had something in common.

And in each of those religions and non-religion, I felt like Christians were the same as everyone else. That they were preaching their God for the same reasons that I was preaching atheism, or someone else was preaching buddhism, or etc. I thought they were coming from the same place.

They are not.

When I followed the simple instructions in the Bible and repented, prayed to God and said I acknowledge Jesus saved me, asked for forgiveness, etc.

At the time I didn't even believe Jesus existed as a human let alone as God, but I suspended my disbelief.

I also didn't believe in sin, so I just tried to remember things I did in life, that the 'christian God' would consider a sin.

That's literally how foreign it was to me. Jesus was the LAST thing I ever thought would turn out to be real.

What happened next surprised me, and changed my life. For the first time ever, in my entire life, the thing I'd been searching for all my life, proof of God, came to me.

I received the Holy Spirit/Ghost suddenly shortly after praying my prayer and deciding I would try to repent etc. and the experience changed me forever.

People have no idea, but Christians really DO know something other people don't. It's not just 'I think this is true', there IS faith involved, but it's not what non-believers think. The faith is NOT the same, as your faith in whatever you believe.

I thought it was when I was anything BUT a Christian, but as someone who has been there, I can tell you, it is not.

It's MORE than worth your time to take God's instructions in the Bible and just do them, and find out He's real, and be forever grateful.

>i recieved a holy ghost
can you tell me what that experience was like in detail?

>Needing a book to live your life by
>Being a literal good goy

This image is retarded

Hail Satan

It's impossible to describe because it goes beyond your senses. There is no correlation.

The only way I can describe it is with a metaphor.

It's sort of like if there was a civilization under ground who never saw the real sun, but their ancestors did.

So they call every fire, every light, every torch, 'the sun'. They have a story about THE Sun, but think it's a myth. The ancestors wrote down a place and time they could go to see the real sun, if they wanted to, but it was in a place everyone was afraid to go in the underground, so no one ever ventured there.

Well after a while, this civilization goes on so long underground that every single fire, that they call the sun, they now think that's the only sun that ever exists or existed.

Then one day, one of the people in this underground world decides he's going to follow the instructions in the book written by the ancestors. He's going to follow those instructions to the letter.

He explores the underground cave in the right place, and at the right time, and finds a crack in the cave wall, and through the crack he sees the REAL sun.

There is no doubt in his mind whatsoever, it's exactly what was described. His ancestors wrote about it, said what it was, where to find it, and when. And he just saw it with his own eyes.

He runs back to the village and says, "I've seen the Sun, the real sun! This torch? it's not a sun, I KNOW it's not a sun because I've seen the real thing!"

Some people believe him, some don't. Some say 'show me the real sun then, if it's real.'

So he tells them where to go and at what time.

Some go to the crack but at the wrong time, at night time, and they don't see the sun they see the moon, and they think the moon is the sun.

Others go and see a moonless night, and so they think there is no sun and the man was lying or crazy.

And others go at the exact right time, and to the exact right place, daytime, at the crack, and see the real sun.

is there some evidence that christians in this thread can provide to the rest of us?

God is the final bluepill

>living your life of fantasy written by jews and conquerors

> Born in Aaudi Arabia = now you are muslim
> Born in Vatican City = roman catholic
> Born in India = hindu
> Born in Thailand = buddist
> Born in Israel = jew

Religion is man-made you fool.

>worshipping YHWH

Why do worshippers of a bronze age Canaanite pantheon war god still insist that everybody else needs to

You can be a red pilled anti-religion fascist

The Christian logos fits the world perfectly. The kikes and their behavior prove the Christian worldview.

Accept Jesus lads.

>Born in Vatican City
you cannot be born in vatican city you dumb yellow cuck

Bomp

glad to see old Sup Forums is still here

>believe in something with no evidence/proof

blue pill incarnate

I'm agnostic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKiG2cXxAWc

Agreed. Pagans and sodomites OUT!