Is Islam What Sup Forums is yearning for?

don't buy the BS Sup Forums. Look at Islam OBJECTIVELY. Use your mind to DISCRIMINATE, and you will find the truth.

they have been doing this for almost 2000 years now. telling you Islam is evil when in fact THEY ARE THE EVIL EMPIRE who is doing the killing, the raping, the lying, and the looting.

what has Islam really done to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusneverexisted.com/new-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you talking about (((They)))? they certainly are encouraging islam and assimilation into western countries but remember that islam is the aggravator.

IT IS?

who the fuck has soldiers throughout the entire middle east to take their oil?

>Are you talking about (((They)))?

I am talking about the elite bankers of USA and Western Europe. Are they Jewish? not exclusively. They seem to use Zionism as a tool.

Oh Boy. Lately or ever? Me personally, or humanity? Are we counting the Barbary Corsairs under Suileman the magnificent or no?

its really funny how westerners believe this story that the Crusades were DEFENDING something.

THE FUCKING EUROPEANS WENT TO THE EAST AND KILLED THE PEOPLE THERE. How fucking dumb can you fucking be here

>Is Islam what Sup Forums is yearning for?
No. Unironically: no. I take pity on the people of Muslim countries, considering that they were well on their way to actually making something of themselves before Israel, the Saudis, and the U.S. completely fucked everything up by funding and supporting religious fanatics that would send them back to the dark ages, and I don't have ill will toward Muslims in general, but I am wholly against Islam. It is a disgusting, backward, intellectually dishonest religion that has warped otherwise good elements of mid-eastern culture.
>but the Jews say...
The Jews say a lot of things. They tried giving us the false dichotomy of secularism and religion, capitalism and communism, christian or athiest, and so on. Unless you've bought into this nonsense or you're a Shekelstein yourself, you have to realize that no one is choosing between fighting the Jews and fighting the Muslims. Arguably, you have to fight both in one strike. ISIS attracts, trains, and arms genuine Islamic extremists, but it was created, financed, and led by a MOSSAD Jew. This is a situation where it takes an attack on both to get anything done.
>what has Islam really done to you?
It has harmed my people, and it has harmed its own. I have no respect for it.
The First Crusade had reasonable grounds for invasion. Pilgrims were getting massacred by sandniggers, and it provoked a nasty series of wars from there. I'm not gonna pretend that the Crusades were a good thing. We never should've invested in the Abrahamic faiths, and frankly, the Crusades did more harm to Europe than to the Middle East.
>muh Crusades though
That wasn't even what the user was bringing up. He was bringing up the barbary slave trade where Europeans were captured and enslaved by Muslims, unprovoked.

I fully support western imperialism against Moslem countries.
We should just glass the damn countries and take their resources.

oh stfu

people like you inherited a laughable world view that is basically exploitative capitalism mixed with the most idiotic elements of christianity. anyone who hasn't figured out how utterly retarded it actually is is not worth listening to.

jesusneverexisted.com/new-world.html

your sense of righteousness and superiority is on THIN ICE.

of course you blame jews for everything.

wait until they glass you, GI Joe.

I dont want faith without question. You dick fucks have set humanity back a thousand years

It seems I touched a nerve, Shlomo. Unironically kill yourself.

Nothing, because we didn't let them in

>it's another "islam dindu nuffin" thread
Fuck off Abdul

It's not even Abdul. He defends Jews and Muslims. He'll be off the helicopter when his time comes.

touched a nerve?

what do you think justifies your worldview? as though eating biscuits and gravy in fucking Nebraska somehow entitles you to murder entire populations of people?

you are scarcely even AWARE of how limited your viewpoint really is. How false your religion is, and for those who aren't "believers" how much you actually inherit from this false religion and it's interpretations of history. Like you are giving something to these people by terrorizing them?

but america is crumbling and islam is rising and there is nothing you can do about this.

Islam WILL retaliate. They are waiting for the right time.

>Use your mind to DISCRIMINATE
I have and you and you religion are shite

This

>they have been doing this for almost 2000 years now. telling you Islam is evil when in fact THEY ARE THE EVIL EMPIRE who is doing the killing, the raping, the lying, and the looting.
Ask Bulgarians, Serbs, Russians, Ukrainians, Spaniards, Portuguese anyone who had "pleasure" in having such people as neighbors and you will have your answer. But who am I kidding you are too dumb and too ignorant to pay any attention. KYS

since you are indonesian, arent you mus-
oh wait youre a porky, never mind

isnt freedom of religion a principle of your country?

Islam is an anti european arab war ideology.
Muslims have taken over territory that is rightfully european.
>anatolia
>north africa
>levant
Arabs are also super retarded and take credit for persian accomplishments while also hating on Persians

Islam is a Religion from Shitskins for Shitskins.

Those poor poor sandniggers.

how many times will we have this shitfuckingass thread

islam is not comparable with Sup Forums it teaches submitting to a bunch of semitic mental books, that solidify society in the 10th century

it actively fucks over technological and social progress and failed completely to create wealth and prosperity of the muslim world.

not to mention the inbreeding problem, that made MENA literally retarded

fuck islam and anyone who want's to equate it with Sup Forums

>what has Islam really done to you?

it ruined my country for 500 fucking years, I consider this quite enough

This. The west makes use of resources to create a better world, it's our duty to make sure we have all the resources we need.

arabs are just a culture of survival and simplicity

their "neighbors" hate them the same way any neighbor hates it when the guy next door lives a simpler life. His wife nags him, his boss nags him, he is miserable but his neighbor isn't. So instead of breaking free he hates the person who lives simply. It's human nature.

Muslims have a connection to the past. Modern Europeans have none. Their culture internally is pure poison, they sacrifice their own men simply because that is what women wish.

who is multiplying?

who is dying?

who are all the people on this list? mostly westerners who have been thrown under the bus and told that their enemy is Islam.

I feel sorry for you. You were sacrificed by your own people, and you don't even understand who your enemy really is.

>THE FUCKING EUROPEANS WENT TO THE EAST AND KILLED THE PEOPLE THERE.
and the people that were there were foreign invaders who were not native to the region. arabs are not native to north africa and the levant and they were encroaching on europe.

I don't want to blow myself up, or stone women to death, or cut the heads off children.

>it actively fucks over technological and social progress and failed completely to create wealth and prosperity of the muslim world.

you call the technology of the 20th century "PROGRESS"?

hahahahaha

20th century "progress" has

1) destroyed sex and love

2) destroyed the family

3) destroyed health of anything it touches

4) reduced man to something worse than a slave

5) created massive psychological disturbances

6) requires literally non stop war and pillaging

Did you even READ my original reply? This is some cringy shit and a lot of assumptions about me, mate.
>what do you think justifies your worldview?
Objectivity. Years of reading, comparison between events, well-rounded information gathering, and ultimately a final judgment based on ethics, the means, and the ends.
>[strawman about] murder[ing] entire populations of people
I took pity on the general Muslim public, but stated blatantly that extremist groups and their backers need to be eradicated. Retard.
>your viewpoint is limited
It's not, but I'm curious as to what makes you believe this.
>how false your religion is
What religion? Nothing I've said implies I'm apart of any religion, excluding a distinct hatred for Abrahamism, meaning Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
>[strawman implying I view people in a manner akin to infidels to whatever view I apparently hold]
Ironic.
>[it's] interpretation of history
You mean multi-national historians. Oh, poor you. The Sunnis and the Zionists dindu nuffin. It's just the world plotting against them. Clearly there's some religious bias!
>Like you are giving something to these people by terrorizing them?
Literally fucking what? See what I said before about taking action/killing people.
>america is crumbling
Good. It needs a refounding.
>islam is rising
False, but alright. Whatever.
>there is nothing you can do about this
I can throw my lot in with the Jews and have them reduce you fucks to the stone age. Then we could genocide you guys by either bombing your asses, or arming terrorists to do the job for us. But oh wait, that's right. I care about human beings, and think extremists and apologists like you are the ones who need to die.
>Islam WILL retaliate.
No they won't. The attempts at Jihad over the last twenty years have failed and their ability to wage it decreases by the day.
>They are waiting for the right time.
And the funding of the American ZOG, Israel, and the Saudi Arabians. Oh wait!

Op, i have reviewed all of your current postings and have come to the conclusion that you are completely delusional/misinformed.
seriously DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

sincerely, an user you wouldn't expect to be an user here.

Nigger what? It's basic history. Mudslimes taking over and attacking parts of Europe for hundreds of years. Europe snapping and crusading the shit out of them back.

This is why Muslims are the enemy, they seek to conquer us, by any means possible.

Is conversion to Islam the ultimate redpill?

Islam is a cancer and muslims are subhuman.

The crusades were justified.

Muzzies are at best normal people made jewish puppets

Islamic immigrants are mostly just clueless pawns of the neo-liberal globalists and those who wish to subvert our culture. That isn't to say that I don't want them deported, I do, but they are not the main enemy.

Mass inbreeding and pedophelia (legit pedophelia not young post-pubescent girls/boys). Nah.

trolled fag

I know man. I have the urge to fuck a 6 year old and drink some warm camel piss.. but first I am gonna have a ham sandwich

Islam is pure evil.
It wants to remove all freedom and subject human beings to the whims of a few imams.
It wants to destroy all modern human achievements.
It seeks actively to bring back the middle ages.
It's basically satanism combined with backwardism and retardedness.

I don't know, mate. This could be some Poe's Law shit, given that there are mudslimes retarded enough to think this way.

This

islam hasn't existed for 2000 years and the muslim invaders attacked us first

But if you try and somehow push this against the people, you're gonna get some pushback. And quite honestly, you wont win.

>2000 years

>what has islam really done to you
its ruined my country and made several areas where i used to be able to travel to freely into no-go zones. also it has made many teen girls in my class afraid to go outside after school without a parent because they fear being sexually assaulted by a muslim.

>Is conversion to Islam the ultimate redpill?

yes

Islam is what conservative America would like to be.

>But if you try and somehow push this against the people, you're gonna get some pushback. And quite honestly, you wont win.

and what will be left?

nothing but self-entitled europeans who crave the economic advantages their empires affording their recent ancestors.

that is who all you people are.

There are few mudslimes here who have too thick sculls to know when to fuck off

To be honest, it's a great thought experiment.
Would Islam be different (read: better) of majority of adherents were whites? Would there be less reluctance to reformation?
If Islam was overwhelmingly white, then I think the entire world would have adopted Islam. Like they have adopted English as lingua franca.

the ultimate redpill is that it's muslims who are pushing degeneracy on the west and not the jews and it's precisely so they can make arguments like the op. the muslim brotherhood has an actual plan for this all laid out.