BREAKING: Religion of Peace happening in Germany

Police shootout in Munich! Reported 10 min ago. Casualties unclear at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40258353
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battalion_(2015_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsbürgerbewegung
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow. Spectacular happening. Thank you user!

Day of the 4th Reich when Germoney?

wait.... that's not the picture I wanted WTF?

Abdul is a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

Apparently one policewoman is kill.

F

Four others injured.

>Be German
>Get shot

UPDATE

>cops stop someone on the street
>he takes the gun of the female cop and shoots her in the head
>she dead
>he starts shooting randomly
>cops finally kill him
>shooter is reported as being German

Had to google it because I didn't believe it but

>German n-tv news says he is a 37-year-old German citizen and a Munich resident.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40258353

But then again the German media says anyone is German so.....

>37-year-old German citizen
What is a migration background?

Come on Klaus, we both know the German media will never reveal that information. In fact I'm pretty sure they're lying to your face. They even said it was not terrorism related.

I have my doubts, what 37 year old German would steal a gun and shoot people? Does not add up.

But women can do the same jobs me.....

>German citizen

germany
yes

Do not even give 2 fucks germany is a lost cause. At this point we are going to have to set the country on fire again in about a decade...

We were through all of this already m8, someone who sits in a country where you have to avoid packs of niggers like minefields all across the city should not throw around with "lost causes".

>Police said the shooting happened when police intervened in a scuffle between several people at the station, one of whom had a knife.

100% shitskin. Most likely roach mafia families killing each other.

here's a little gem for you Sup Forums, you remember that terrorist last year in munich who shot people?
His real name is Ali Davoud Sonboly and he is half iranian, pic related

Anyway, the media refuses to report on him in any way other than "Far right racist attack commited by Munich citizen David S."

Bump, we need a name

user how are you going to save german qts?

just saw this on facebook.
"Best wishes for the injured policewoman. Unfortunately a witness described the man and the incident live. That "German" is certainly not called Sepp or Alois"

and then

"They didn't say his name but the witness described a black Man who had been harassing people in the trainstation and then started attacking people which made people call the police. I wish you all a happy 'reading-between the lines"

Dohoho nice

USA YES!

They're already acting like it isn't a terrorist happening.

Germany is fucked

Do you know pathetic it looks when a borderline 3rd world shithole like the US, tries to talk shit about Germany?
Germany has problems, but oooooh boy are they a much better country than you.

>Proxyfag

it's most likely not a terrorist attack, just roaches killing each other because they are subhumans

Most German cities have huge kurds and armenian mafia like family operations going on so when to shitskins stab each other it's usually mafia related

I'm in Alaska and we're zero'th world - even better than first world

If they brown = terrorism

It's a terrorist attack as soon as some shitskin goes nuts from being a worthless shitskin and has to be put down. He also shot a police qt.

only some US places are 3th world, which is unavoidable on a whole, 50% nonwhite continent

Stop your hate i never met a radical or hateful muslim
Be open and except diversity

> some places
More than half of the country being obese foodstamping subhumans living in government housing cucksheds, is not "some" places.
They have nigger only cities in there do you know that? And don't even get me started on Paco McMexitrash

Are the refugees okay?

Shut up Angela.

>hey have nigger only cities in there do you know that?

Sounds like Zurich

get em hans

Oh boy, here's another anglo victim. How's it going, britpaki, you binned your country yet?

I'm from Liechtenstein.

How mad are you right now?

The truth is out there

Of course you are. A 4chinster with a pakistani flag walks into a thread on terrorist shitskins and he turns out to be from liechtenstein. Ahahahaahahaha. Go redditpost somewhere else Ransheet

t. Handelsakademie

>german citizen

Now that's dangerous

"Martins said that the unidentified man, 37, had tried to push at least one police officer in front of an incoming train, leading to a scuffle during which he took the female officer's gun and fired."

You forgot that the US supports and arms ISIS

>policeman
a policewoman ate that bullet
kek
fucking bitch

Germany is just welcoming Turks to the EU in that pic.

Hope dare they fly a German flag.

Jungle blood
Had one in arab Sydney suburb today. Tried to bum a cigarette from a stranger and when told to piss off, he stabbed the guy
Another shitskin Uber driver in Sydney just got six years for raping a woman
Nice to have all this peace and enriching mosques

How difficult would it have been for the "tanned-German" to take her holstered weapon? is it a matter of just unbuttoning it?

quintessentially German

I never bought or raised a German flag.
I don't sing the German anthem and generally speaking I don't care one bit about Germany.
If I could move to Switzerland and press a bottom to bomb the shithole named Germany then I'd do it immediately.
Germans are subhumans

Taking a gun from a woman is like taking candy from a kid.

I don't believe that your media is that far gone kraut.

>Female officer
See, that's your problem right there.

4 people (policeman) injured. Reported here more than hour ago.
> policemen try to control documents of person
> person grabs policeman gun and injures 4 people

Germany, get your shit together.

"Youssef Azeez, a german born white citizen, committed a senseless murder today. Everything is good and well, remember to be tolerant and pray someday we can be forgiven for the Holocaust"

-This message has been approved by Merkeltm

If the cops had no guns this wouldn't have happened.

You unironically get blocked for statements like that on Facebook pages of German news outlets for being "speculative". I'm not kidding.

It depends. In Liechtenstein and Austria the weapon is on a cable of sorts. I don't know the word but it's like an old telephone line. Some have more complex systems.

In Germany it varies between states and officers. You can definitely take control of the weapon if you make a grab for it but you can't take it off their person.

There is a pretty good russian movie about females and guns. Saw it yesterday.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battalion_(2015_film)

Yeah.
They were simply told to fuck off.

I'm sure it is however I was asking about how the holsters work, isn't there some kind of locking mechanism to stop people from snatching the weapons?

How difficult it is to drop female policeman? This is the real question.

Our media will never tell you the truth

what does that say mr?

Interesting. Never noticed any string/cables attached to their weapons when drawn.

Redpill me on the Reichsbürger. Are any of you yahoos lurking over here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsbürgerbewegung

They can only be taken out front first. So if you try to grab it from behind you can't pull it out. If you get hold of it from the front and pull it, it is attached to a reinforced wire. You can take control of it but you can't release it.

don't worry guys I'm sure they're right and it's just a tan German of Mediterranean descent

> eternal anglo having shootings and stabbings for breakfast
in germany its still kind of rare for police to get assaulted

It is not relevant, but they use David S. to cover the real name of the terrorist and his muslim origins. The name is something like Ali David Soufez

Depends on the holster used but it is not meant to prevent you from being disarmed, just to prevent the weapon from falling. It's easy enough to take it off during a fight.

>123456789
ffs greece

Again it varies state by state and the type of officer. Obviously if the weapon is concealed then there is no cable, nor if it is a police firearms officer or motorcycle cop.

There's a strap that flips up and over the rear of the gun. Once that's flipped down, you need to squeeze from both sides and move the gun forward and out. It's simple to do if you're the one with the holster but extremely difficult for another person to do when grabbing the gun from the front or the rear.

Black-skinned white man confirmed.

it's Ali Davoud Sonboly, but you are correct either way
It just says how he was bullied and he hated foreigners.
On the radio they said he was racist so if you're a normie you only hear "David was racist and killed immigrants" and that's what sticks
The media knows exactly what they are doing

Fuck this country, fun fact is that all the big media outlets have their offices in Unterföhrung. Pro 7 ARD etc.

It was self-defense since all police are criminals

kek

Cool.

This sounds like atinfa. Do we know it was the religion of piss?

PS: cops and military are legit targets.

NOT TRUE.
Don`t believe this bullshit.
Fuck Islam, for sure, but in this case some german guy got
controlled by the cops, took the gun of one of them, and shot a (female) police officer in the head.
END OF STORY

SAGE

relaxxxxxxx, nothing to see here
>Authorities do not believe the incident had to do with terrorism, and that the suspect appeared to have acted out of "personal" reasons and not with political or religious motivations, da Gloria Martins said.

She probably had it drawn and he krav maga'd her ass.

>some german guy
Shitskins are not German, user

And if that's so, thar is the reason I wanted to open the debate for , the other possibility of a perpetrator. Or maybe it was an apolitical atheist bumfuck, who knows.

ps. Fuck Islam

Cuck. I have 3 flags in total waving RIGHT NOW. One on my apartment's balcony, two in my house in the nearby village on top of the house and near the barbeque where I burn pork regularly .

Refugees welcome :^)

Its not true. Shitskins with German passports arent German.

>Germany has problems, but oooooh boy are they a much better country than you.
Spoken like a true rapefugee.

Reichsbürger are ostracized, vilified and then shot down in their houses

>some german guy

Some guy with a german passport, not a german.

Reported to the BND

Fake news.

No, it ain't!