What does a CIS white male has to lose if Islam wins?

Womyn become property, feminists are stoned.

High levels of antisemitism become mainstream.

Racism against niggers becomes mainstream.

You are expected to observe customs of Islam, but few a enforced, apart from halal food and fasting.

The only mixed bag would be the prohibition of alcohol, but some drugs are legal as a tradeoff.

Islam is Arab supremacy.

Islam isn't male supremacy. Not that i would really enjoy that. I like when women work and arn't fucking trash cans.

Islam/Sharia is a Totalitarian. It rejects everything from science to human rights. The Muslims coming from sandistan don't know of any way of life besides the shit that they are fleeing and aren't capable of integrating into western culture because they have been brain washed that its evil and they will suffer to Allah and what ever the fuck they believe in. A lot of them are also super prideful and violent. Due to tribal warfare, rape, and killing for 100s of years. They don't see death like the rest of the world does. When they say the don't "Hate Gays" its actually true. They want to kill them and relieve them from a life of sin.

Part of the major issue with Islam is the views on death and violence. They use rape and fear as a weapon.

Islam is a parasitic ideology that the left has adopted as a innocent and poor minority group.

Israel, the UN, and the worlds elite are thinning the levels of high intelligence. They want you to mix race for lower quality children, primarily whites. They want to go to war with China and they let North Korea fester because Asians arn't controllable the same was as white people. You can't guilt trip asians. Putin is in a standstill against a lot and russia has been strangled with sanctions for 30+ years. Russia has a lot of resources and land.

TLDR; The entire Islam push is meant to bring down the quality of human intellect and cause causalities due to over population and push back against the elite. Everyone at the top knows Islam is fucking insane, but they don't care because it will never effect them.

what a dumb thread

Your heads.

not really islam does not view a race as superior but all arabs and muslims hate blacks if they ever tried to co opt muhammed as a black guy instead you would see BLM beheaded videos

kekd

>What does a CIS white male has to lose if Islam wins?
Initially: Beer and bacon.

Then: Screaming muslims turning to Mekka and shouting from towers can be annoying for those who wants peace and quiet.

Eventually:
Paying punishment tax for not being proper muslim will hurt the wallet.
Getting your wife and daughter raped because they are infidels will hurt your soul.
Being burned to death by a group of edgy muslims will eventually cease all pain.

well, for starters varoius sects killing each other near you, like football hooligans, but a few imes stronger, not only shia and sunni but various others. the fect that you aren't afraid of these backwards savages speaks volumes about Russia, and I say it as a slav.

White Muslim converts are highly respected among Muslim communities. Father's throwing their daughter's at you etc etc. It's crazy. White men have everything to gain from Islam, absolutely nothing to lose. Don't listen to the kike shills.

Defend the Gynocracy! Ya'll motherfuckers need some feminism.

>What does a CIS white male has to lose if Islam wins?
>Womyn become property,
Or Arabic 80 year old village elders
>feminists are stoned.
I only care about the politically driven ones, feminists who try to improve womens quality of life privately outside of government or law are fine
>High levels of xenophobia become mainstream.
And I mean actual xenophobia, everything that isnt islam is bad, Jews are just the worst
>Racism against niggers becomes mainstream.
Only if theyre not muslim
>You are expected to observe customs of Islam, but few a enforced, apart from halal food and fasting.
Which will lead to muslims killing eachother over not being dedicated enough or too dedicated
>The only mixed bag would be the prohibition of alcohol, but some drugs are legal as a tradeoff.
Fuck off

We have several centuries of technical and Social development to lose

Beer and Bacon

Where can I get those stickers? I want to sharia my city.

islam must be purged.

Honestly, the only real problem I have with Islam is its take on art and music. They can bomb away the latest post-modern bullshit for all I care, but there's also lots of beautiful antique art worth protecting. Same with architecture. I'm not a Christian, but I think churches are beautiful.

His foreskin.

No Alcohol.

The punishment for death is Apostasy.

Anyone can declare you are witch/devil/blasphemer, and there no way you can prove your innocence = death.

Are you speaking from experience?

music is forbidden in the Islam.

The fuck?

Why you think they have that weird singing with there holy texts. There is never a beat or some music with it. because music is forbidden in the Islam no joke. You guys really need to redpill harder on Islam.

the problem with islam is the polygamy and the pedophilia.specifically, polygamy is as bad as feminism which has ipergamy, so you will not solve.sshit with islam.

People don't know this? They also have some weird rules for taking selfies and photos with cameras. At least some imams only permit photos that aren't of humans or animals.